Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    Deleted

Sell your Apple stocks now!

Apple decided it was a smart move to have the Iphone 7 not be able to play music.
    Instead you can buy a 150 dollar costing upgrade if you want to listen music on your phone.

http://www.vox.com/2016/9/7/12822516...ne-7-headphone

Apple stocks are gonna plummet entire 2016/2017. Sell em now.

You are welcome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Apple decided it was a smart move to have the Iphone 7 not be able to play music.
    Instead you can buy a 150 dollar costing upgrade if you want to listen music on your phone.

You are welcome.
    If you watched the presentation (like i did) they are including an adapter that allows you to still use the old connection.
    Watch the presentation and it will make sense why they did it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by markdead View Post
    If you watched the presentation (like i did) they are including an adapter that allows you to still use the old connection.
    Watch the presentation and it will make sense why they did it.
    I think he is saying that you cannot listen to music via headphones and charge your battery at the same time. To me the EarPodes are gross. Who would want sticks coming out of their ears and pay 150$ for it?

Other than that, you're right.

Apple has 13 billions rabid fans. They could put a real steamy shit on top of every iPhone and they would still sell billions of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    They include lightning headphones and a 3.5 adapter in the box. I personally don't get why they dare remove the jack but realize it would have zero impact in my daily usage if I would get one. I don't foresee any big stock plummet.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully no other manufacturers will follow this mistake.

The headphone adapter is anchient and takes up to much room, Time for it to go lol.

Nice bait post btw

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Annamarine View Post
    The headphone adapter is anchient and takes up to much room, Time for it to go lol.

Nice bait post btw
    This, it takes too much of the phone. This is how you start new things, like it or not.
    Copying everyone else isn't really how you bring innovation.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Then why is almost every feature on their new phone copying other people? Just because Apple claims their products are the first of their kind doesn't mean it's true. Hell, it almost always means someone else already did it and Apple is just ignoring that fact.
    People ALWAYS complain about Apple. When they're copying like the rest, or when they add new features.
    Just keep on hating. Apples still one of the strongest if not the strongest brand.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    This, it takes too much of the phone. This is how you start new things, like it or not.
    Copying everyone else isn't really how you bring innovation.
    Copying someone else and then suing them while claiming you were the innovator is the way Apple tends to innovate though.

It's not a huge concern for me though, never been in to particularly expensive phones. Always mildly interested, but never got roped in by the change in pricing we had in the UK where it went from buying the handset and it rarely being above a one off £200-£300 initial cost to going on to become a two year £700-£900 commitment for something.

No sense in buying Apple gear now anyway. They offered some unique experiences 10 years ago, but now the competitors have caught up with them.
    Mother pus bucket!

Anecdotal: I have reems of apple fans on my social media trying to spin this as a good move; I don't think Apple customers really care, it's long been thought of as fashion of function tehcnology anyway.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Well guess I'll just be lugging around my iPhone 6 as an iPod.

I don't really ever charge my phone and listen to music at the same time. I can see how it will bother the 2% of the customer base that does it, If they added inductive charging I presume no one would be able to complain.

159$ ear phones that last 5 hours.... what the fuck is this? after my iphone gives out I'm switching to android for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I don't know that I've ever heard an Apple fan be critical of Apple. They seem more like cult members at times.
    Pretty hard to self criticise after spending $100's more than other equivalent phones around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Hopefully no other manufacturers will follow this mistake.
    Said the horse shoemaker to Ford.

Deleted

You are welcome.
    Stop reading Vox, it's a shitty site.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verrayne View Post
    Said the horse shoemaker to Ford.
    Lol, the difference is that was innovation, this is simply removing features to increase accessory sales.

Luckily as this is the type of bad practice that most non-Apple customers are non-Apple customers for in the first place it's unlikely other manufactorers will replicate the mistake.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Verrayne View Post
    Inductive charging I presume no one would be able to complain.
    That only became mainstream with Windows/Android phones 4 years ago, iPhones won't be getting it until at least 2018.

Deleted
    Those wireless plugs look like

You are welcome.
    You under estimate Apple fanboys.

http://www.wave3.com/story/14686361/...euroscientists