Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thewallofsleep View Post
    "Skyrocketing downward" is a contradictory statement.
    Maybe he's in Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    It isn't being a jerk when it is true. If I was just calling him names it would be an issue, the jackass is looking for how exploits work though. That is against the forum rules. Period.

- - - Updated - - -

Thhe sky is still above you in Australia.
    And yet I was not trying to find out about them to do them. I was curious is all. You assumed I wanted to cheat. You went about it in an a hole way. and got called out on it.

It isn't being a jerk when it is true. If I was just calling him names it would be an issue, the jackass is looking for how exploits work though. That is against the forum rules. Period.

- - - Updated - - -

It very much is being a jerk. You fail to contradict the points they made outside of jsut saying "no its not" like thats supposed to magically work as an arguement.

Their points still stand. Not only is discussing a hotfixed issue mean that the rule does not apply, but you used the rule to act like a jerk and be all uppity for absolutely no reason other than internet e-peen wagging.

The market is beign flooded with Gems because people are hitting recipe's and their ranks by now, so they're trying to benefit from the prices. But demand is hitting a limit since there are only so many sockets. Thus prices go down.

Regardless of exploits or not, its like someone else said. You are lucky to have even 1 gem socket anymore. Its as simple as that. There is very little demand for them anymore. You used to have to worry about gem colors and getting Multiple gems on several pieces of gear. Now, its been watered down tremendously when you even get a socket.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alroxas View Post
    Exploit aside, that is still the fastest way to mine felslate (mining an area rich with basilisks)
    Yeah, but the exploit wasn't just killing and mining and moving on. Which is why it was an exploit, it involved a particularly crafty use of game mechanic abuse to gain a pretty large pool of gold. Hence its an exploit and the people who did it already got banned and im sure the gold/auctions/ore was removed.

Quote Originally Posted by dyzz View Post
    im sure the gold/auctions/ore was removed.
    If you're right about that part then the exploit isn't relevant to the question either. Hmm.

Are the sockets still random?

Admittedly I didn't play for very long, but in WoD the only sockets I ever got were all in gear that wasn't worth gemming (as in it was all downgrades).

If you think pointing out rules is being a jerk you have some serious issues. I would avoid life since your mistakes will be pointed out when they happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Being curious and asking, by definition, means you were trying to find out about them. Stop being a fucking jerk and just move on.
    You were totally being a jerk and almost everyone here is agreeing that you were acting like a jerk, why can't you accept that the way you worded what you said was very rude? You even tried to claim you didn't do something you did do (Automatically assume he was trying to cheat), then apparently owned up to doing that, then in a few posts after, go back on that again.

You could have just said that it can't be discussed, and no one would have been bothered. Then you turned the dude getting offended by you being rude into HIM being rude. How does that even work?

If you think pointing out rules is being a jerk you have some serious issues. I would avoid life since your mistakes will be pointed out when they happen.

yes he should avoid life because people are jerks... wtf is this?

7+ Year Old Account
    Against the forum rules to discuss such things. Please don't ask for help cheating again.
    ITT: Someone with 12k posts who isn't a mod pretends to be a mod.
    Network Administrator with a desire to be creative. MCSE Server 2016, A+, Network+ certified and an avid gamer.
    Aorus Xtreme RTX 2080 Ti | i9 9900X@ 4.6ghz custom loop | Level 120 Void Elf Protection Warrior.

7+ Year Old Account
    If you are in the sky using rockets towards the earth, you are skyrocketing downwards. rockets can move in all 3 dimensions

- - - Updated - - -

You ASSumed he we looking for a way to cheat which made an ass out of you. Personally i was curious how it was done and not because i want to cheat i hate those that do, it's that i have a curious and inquisitive nature and like to know how things work.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerroth View Post
    ITT: Someone with 12k posts who isn't a mod pretends to be a mod.
    I'm fairly certain this thread is about people mocking someone for misusing the term "skyrocketing". Which is fairly hilarious to think that this is what they choose to do with their time.

Might this be why Infernal Brimstone has gone from 4k gold to 800g?

thank god for that, now you might actually need to go do content instead of jewing people out of their money

poor you

Quote Originally Posted by thewallofsleep View Post
    "Skyrocketing downward" is a contradictory statement.
    Autism must be comfortable. You know full well what he means.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    Might this be why Infernal Brimstone has gone from 4k gold to 800g?
    It went up because profession quests weren't showing for most people and that included Infernal Brimstone ones. Now that it's working again people are getting more of them and thus the price is going down.

In other news, in realms not afflicted by that problem, gems are still inexplicably valuable.

Either they're going to get a lot cheaper in 1-2 weeks or there'll be hotfixes. I don't care; I'm getting 1-2 months of subscription per day from them, exploit-free.

Quote Originally Posted by Lixo View Post
    It went up because profession quests weren't showing for most people and that included Infernal Brimstone ones. Now that it's working again people are getting more of them and thus the price is going down.
    ah i see, that makes sense

- - - Updated - - -

No, I inferred he was looking for a way to cheat from his statements. It is logical considering OP was asking for information on how exploits work...
    Your point is moot. It was already hotfixed. OP already even knew it was hotfixed, he was curious as to how it worked. This was the first thing he said after your post. Why are you repeating the same dead points over and over and over?

Quote Originally Posted by rayden54 View Post
    If you're right about that part then the exploit isn't relevant to the question either. Hmm.

Are the sockets still random?

Admittedly I didn't play for very long, but in WoD the only sockets I ever got were all in gear that wasn't worth gemming (as in it was all downgrades).
    They are still random but sockets on rings and necklaces are greatly overbudgeted

No, I inferred he was looking for a way to cheat from his statements. It is logical considering OP was asking for information on how exploits work...
    No it's not logical to assume someone wants to cheat because they asked how a hotfixed bug worked. Just like it's not logical to assume someone wants to commit genocide because they want to know how the holocaust happened. You came off as a jerk and are just looking for ways around it instead of admitting it.