Page 32 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deefame View Post
    http://imgur.com/a/oDPWd

This map is in one of the ships in Stormheim. Anyone checked where it leads? (it's not my post, original post is from reddit here: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._led_anywhere/)
    Not at home currently, but I'll give it a shot when I get back in. Probably nothing but I'll take any lead we can get at this point >_>

10+ Year Old Account
    There is this isle in azsuna called seabreak isle, it's full of elite murlocks, a big ass pearl, big ass murlock and a craashed ship. also there is this npc that spawns called weird beard and a couple of gnomes dead. check it out
    I see dead people and blood in my blades.

So after digging around a bit threw WoW's database and it sending me to wowdb(dot)com I was able to say it in game by enabling in game as a script, I'm not quite sure if that helps or not but here's the link so you guys can try it out yourselfs. htt p://www.wowdbcom/items/139468-bindings-of-the-windlord

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladivine View Post
    There is this isle in azsuna called seabreak isle, it's full of elite murlocks, a big ass pearl, big ass murlock and a craashed ship. also there is this npc that spawns called weird beard and a couple of gnomes dead. check it out
    I think this has already been discussed but not quite sure, do you have coordinates for it? I'll check it out as well jic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SerShando View Post
    I think this has already been discussed but not quite sure, do you have coordinates for it? I'll check it out as well jic
    http://imgur.com/a/rR2Y7

Here it is, Weird beard is hanging hooked in the south part of the isle by a mastil. Try becoming a murloc(near ursaaj) there's a mysterious pearl click it and you will become a murlock and hostile with your faction, I couldn't since the pearl was drained.
    I see dead people and blood in my blades.

Has anyone noticed the lightening infused looking sapphire in the uncrowned vault? could it begin something like the sub hidden appearance? Collect it eventually with a vault ticket and so it begins?

Read all the other posts but didnt see this mentioned. Sorry if it already had but love all the theorycrafting, so keep it up ladies and gentleman!

Talked to a Game Master, only the devs know how and when to obtain it.
    So they can't say us if it is obtainable right now or later.
    The only thing he said to me "I think that Patch 7.1 comes earlier than most people may be thinking so there is still hope if it is not obtainable right now but when patch 7.1 hits"

It is in German but I can still post the chat if someone would like to read it.
    Last edited by Minka; 2016-09-08 at 08:40 AM.
    An Karanir Thanagor, Mor Ok Angalor, Mor Ok Gorum Palahm Raval!

Deleted
    Did anyone try tweeting the WarcraftDevs (or any other dev for that matter) if the skin is currently obtainable? I wouldn't at all be surprised if CS didn't know if it is obtainable or not so asking the devs directly if its just a wild goose chase or not would be a lot more reliable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Minka View Post
    Talked to a Game Master, only the devs now how and when to obtain.
    So they can't say us if it is obtainable right now or later.
    The only thing he said to me "I think that Patch 7.1 comes earlier than most people may be thinking so there is still hope if it is not obtainable right now but when patch 7.1 hits"

It is in German but I can still post the chat if someone would like to read it.
    Well then, rip our efforts ? would be nice to have conformation from devs twitter - is that skin obtainable or not...

Some npcs recognize our blades, during lvling i wasn't paying attention to that but maybe one of them could have some sort of a clue???
    So far i noticed two npcs. One is Ol' Toomba in Dalarans 'The Legerdemain Lounge' and the other is 'Smackdown' Jack in Shackle's Den and also there is mr Shackle who tells you to not go on temple grounds to the south cause his men are salvaging there and he doesn't want competition or something like that.
    It can be something it can be nothing, both of those npcs are also neutral so maybe that can be a key ? or maybe not...

Just a reminder. As usual in this kind of threads everytime happens that a multitude of new accounts appear with new information which is 99% of the times plain wrong and an attempt to troll people actually interested in the topic. A recent example is been the whole Sombra thing in Overwatch, with multiple hoaxes spawning.

To everyone: be careful about the info you want to follow, checking in game takes only a small time, starting to argue with someone who's clearly doing it "for teh lulz" just derails the thread and makes it worse for everyone else. Asking is never bad, but make a search in the thread prior to do so, since it's highly possibe that people have already searched and found an answer.

To these "new info sharers": i'm not taking away the legitimity of your info - there may be a trail people still didn't thought about. Anyway attempting a prolonged crusade to make people believe what you're saying will be now on treated as spam.

Enjoy the discussion. I'm really curious about this and i want to see you be successful in finding the skin
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2016-09-08 at 12:49 PM.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Something I discovered today. Once you turn revered with Valarjar you are able to buy a toy called "Death´s Door Charm". This has a one hour cooldown and when you use it it will transform you into a ghost. The discription underneath the buff is labeled as "haunted". Maybe this toy has something to do with the "hallowed" blade? I mean this would kind of fulfill the role of beeing rep gated. Once my toy is off cooldown I will try to visit some pirat/ghost related places

Has anyone tried grinding elementals for a little while? I'm really convinced it may be a drop, a quest on the lines of "hey we're gonna imprison thunderaan now, oh and destroy this letter idiot." or something like that.

Tbh I was really hoping to sneak into the shaman class hall and use their portal to reach Thunderaan but seems unlikely

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EverWoW View Post
    Why do people think bribe has anything to do with it? Just because it's a rogue skill?

I can see why we might want to use Detection. But I'm just not sure what we expect from bribing something.

At this point I'm all for grabbing at straws and am just curious if I missed something. Thx!
    Because with parley/bribe the npcs get friendly with you and thats a possible way to hide stuff. You bribe them and then you talk to them and its possible that someone will have information.

These secret interactions are all over Legion.

The shadow priest dagger whispers a lot of things and one of them is ''ask Odyn what he answered to Loken''. And when youre with Odyn and talk to him theres optional dialogue that appears for you to talk to him and he furiously one shots you.

A video: https://linge-ma.ws/odyn.mp4

Looking at the front page, I wouldn't rule out an overly elaborate quest line.

Getting Thunderfury was never going to be a simple drop I suspect.

Did not see anyone linking it.
    It is from battle.net forum thread.
    https: // i gyazo com/0700e9b9435172521c22226ffde32b0c gif

Quote Originally Posted by Speedyqt View Post
    Did not see anyone linking it.
    It is from battle.net forum thread.
    https: // i gyazo com/0700e9b9435172521c22226ffde32b0c gif
    https://i.gyazo.com/0700e9b943517252...6ffde32b0c.gif

looks like luck to me or tried so often till it was hitting :P
    An Karanir Thanagor, Mor Ok Angalor, Mor Ok Gorum Palahm Raval!

My 2 cents. Thunderfury is such a huge lore item, arguably bigger than the Ashbringer or Frostmorne, it would be a TERRIBLE shame if this just boiled down to 2 random mob/boss drops that you just combine and get the item to unlock the skin and that's it. However Blizzard are weirdly dumb at times so maybe it is that simple, but it's a HUGE wasted oppertunity.

It seems highly unlikely they are a drop, at least from anything currently available, as someone would have stumbled across something by now given how quickly other drop items have been obtained. Guess it's just wait and see what world bosses and other content brings.

Personally I think it's really crappy of Blizzard to let people waste huge amounts of time on something if it flat out isn't in the game. Obviously wild goose chases happen, be we all know that the are hidden skins, they are not a "secret", saying something's hidden suggests it needs to be found, but saying you've hidden something that doesn't actually exist is pretty lame. Would it really be that game breaking to say 'hey guy you might want to focus your attention elsewhere for a while'.

Deleted
    I'm fairly convinced it is obtainable, the issue is that we probably need a trigger of some sort before we can get the bindings. Finding out what the trigger could be is what we're looking for right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Devlin- View Post
    I'm fairly convinced it is obtainable, the issue is that we probably need a trigger of some sort before we can get the bindings. Finding out what the trigger could be is what we're looking for right now.
    And the trigger will be an extremely elaborate, unthinkable series of events. It's like a Lemony Snicket series.