Returning player need gold making advice

Hey everyone, here's my situation.

I have WoD acc, 7 level 90's with every profession maxed, I just bought one month game time with gold. Now I don't have intention to buy Legion, I'm a family guy with a toddler and very little free time but I'd like to play WoW as a hobby, so extremely casually. What I wanted to know what is the best way to earn enough gold (cca. 70k+) for a month so I could maintain this little hobby of mine, I have no intention to spend any money on the game.
    I'm a wrath baby so I'm pretty familiar with the game up to the end of MoP, WoD is completely unknown to me.

Thank you all in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure about your server, but WoD ore is selling for an insane amount on mine. You could spend a few days a month farming that and be set for WoW time every month.
    I'm just here to complain, if I'm being honest

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiffin View Post
    Hey everyone, here's my situation.

I have WoD acc, 7 level 90's with every profession maxed, I just bought one month game time with gold. Now I don't have intention to buy Legion, I'm a family guy with a toddler and very little free time but I'd like to play WoW as a hobby, so extremely casually. What I wanted to know what is the best way to earn enough gold (cca. 70k+) for a month so I could maintain this little hobby of mine, I have no intention to spend any money on the game.
    I'm a wrath baby so I'm pretty familiar with the game up to the end of MoP, WoD is completely unknown to me.

Thank you all in advance.
    Haven't played since Cataclysm. But assuming you have 7 90s that you level to 110, you could just live off their profession daily.
    Pretty sur

Quote Originally Posted by Rixark View Post
    I'm not sure about your server, but WoD ore is selling for an insane amount on mine. You could spend a few days a month farming that and be set for WoW time every month.
    https://theunderminejournal.com/#eu/...un/item/109119
    https://theunderminejournal.com/#eu/...un/item/109118

Does not seem like very much but thanks for the advice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    Haven't played since Cataclysm. But assuming you have 7 90s that you level to 110, you could just live off their profession daily.
    Pretty sur
    At the moment I'm not interested to buy Legion as I don't have much time to play, so level 100 is cap for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    You could try WoD herbs. But honestly without the current expansion you won't have access to the current mats that are selling like crazy on most servers. They nerfed garrisons so no more gold missions. Running old raids might help you some but I'm not sure that would be enough to pay for a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Issalice View Post
    You could try WoD herbs. But honestly without the current expansion you won't have access to the current mats that are selling like crazy on most servers. They nerfed garrisons so no more gold missions. Running old raids might help you some but I'm not sure that would be enough to pay for a month.
    Old transmog items are not that valuable as they used to be I presume? I could go for some rare pets and other rare items, I know it's rng but hey...

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiffin View Post
    At the moment I'm not interested to buy Legion as I don't have much time to play, so level 100 is cap for me.
    Pretty sure you can max the professions at level 100.

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly haven't sold much transmog, I would assume it isn't as valuable now that the pieces are account wide but there are most likely some that will still be worth a decent amount. Pets would probably be a safe route but I can't imagine pre-Legion rares being worth too much unless you go the TCG route. It's worth trying, you have a month. I would get some auction house addons if you don't have them already and spend some time looking into the various markets and what you are able to get ahold of and flip for gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Issalice View Post
    I honestly haven't sold much transmog, I would assume it isn't as valuable now that the pieces are account wide but there are most likely some that will still be worth a decent amount. Pets would probably be a safe route but I can't imagine pre-Legion rares being worth too much unless you go the TCG route. It's worth trying, you have a month. I would get some auction house addons if you don't have them already and spend some time looking into the various markets and what you are able to get ahold of and flip for gold.
    I was always that guy that had excess of gold, I paid 10k to 4 of my friends back when legendary daggers quest required that amount of gold so I'm familiar with AH, I have the addons just need few days to pick up the strings. Thanks for the advice

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixark View Post
    because of the crafted xmogs using different expansions mats.
    all older stuff seems to be selling very well right now.
    heck could fly around pandaria and make a killing with ores, farm out a bunch of cloth in hof/tot etc, and sell that gold (25h for gold from bosses also if you can manage)
    grind firelands trash is a good way as well, boring AF,

but basically....leather cloth ores.

or clearing cata25h raids on multiple chars, or mop raids, AH the cloth
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Deleted
    If it is not through the AH, only thing that comes to mind is running old raids with several alts, you should have played and bored yourself to death during garrisonville in WoD, I logged enough gold to play the game for free till I die of old age. But now it is nerfed sooooo HARD, you should really upgrade to Legion, it's worth it, and not just for the gold making opportunities, even though it is super ALT unfriendly, it still has a much better outlook than Faillords of Dumbnor

So basically old world farming and raids, I'll try to play with the AH, one month should be more than enough to figure it out, If I don't make 70-ish k of gold I'll buy another month and gather enough gold for the token.
    The reason why I don't want to buy Legion is that I won't be able to resist full experience and I'm afraid real life could suffer. So I'll stick with WoD.

My gold advice is to never take silver advice... gold advice is 100 times better... :P