Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashkuri View Post
    Interesting idea, but there are a few points I personally wouldn't like a lot.
    - I think overall the game would need one or even two more mail wearers before more plate/leather/cloth (I actually think there was an opportunity lost for mail wearing dh tanks, but that's another topic entirely). On the other hand I'd say all Wardens only ware plate (their armor looks like plate anyway).
    - Jailers should use two 1hand weapons. I can get that the weapon/spellfocus combo is probably to make them stand out more from rogues/enhancer shamans/warriors, but to wield two circular shaped glaives would just be so badass D: D: I need dis!
    - some race choices seem weird, like Orcs (as someone else stated in this thread earlier)

Some good points:
    - specc names sound very spot on
    - I have to admit I only read through melee more closely because that's what I usually play. On paper it sounds like a good mixture of a paladin and rogue to me, which is exactly the vibe of the Wardens to me.

Overall I don't think Warden should be a hero class though.
    Yeah I think I agree, they could be a hero class but like monks they would probably benefit more from not being one.

I went with the spell focus idea because I wanted to avoid them being too much like DH but if its just the melee spec then that certainly seems acceptable.

Orcs are included simply because I couldn't imagine a troll or goblin warden and I wanted to balance the factions out.
    To clarify deeper, what I mean to say was that it seemed that trolls were more likely to use Shadow Hunters as their law enforcement and the Draenei, Paladins.
    Gnomes and Goblins... no, just no.

Night Elves are in for obvious reasons.
    Blood Elves are in because of Spell Breakers.
    Humans are adaptable and could quite easily become Wardens (Also Baradin/Kirin Tor).
    Worgen used to be humans so the same logic above applies.
    Undead, same as above.
    Pandaren from the Wandering Isle are doubtful but the ones from Pandaria could have been used to guard the Sha.
    Dwarves were a little stretch but it makes sense if you think about how titan made races are used to guard titan made prisons.
    There are Tauren Hyjal Wardens in Hyjal, though those seem more like nature based warriors.
    Orc Wardens were more of a Garrosh thing when he was locking up members of the other races but perhaps their skills could be repurposed.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by InfernalDark View Post
    yawn, not this shit again...
    Why you even here?

Credits for the effort, sounds interesting!

Although..

Quote Originally Posted by Droodid View Post
    As interesting as it is, I really hope if they release another hero class, it's not plate/leather, and it's not another melee, I would absolutely enjoy a ranged caster/healer class.
    I have to agree with this. It's time for some new spellcasters. As a dps-lover I would like to see a new dps class without a healer or tank spec. But I don't see that happen because of queue balancing.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Droodid View Post
    As interesting as it is, I really hope if they release another hero class, it's not plate/leather, and it's not another melee, I would absolutely enjoy a ranged caster/healer class.
    I'd concur. We really need another ranged class, and preferably one that can spec healing, rather than more plate/leather melees.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by InfernalDark View Post
    yawn, not this shit again...
    Atleast the op tried to be creative and posted something interesting. GJ op , was fun to read.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryxxi View Post
    Atleast the op tried to be creative and posted something interesting. GJ op , was fun to read.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannibalus View Post
    Also she's wearing that much armor because she has multiple Illidan related tattoos on her whole body, like "<3 Illidan <3", "Fel Rush me like you're about to rank" and "If prepared, enter the nether" above the triangle-shaped body part.
    Where is the upvote button?? xD

- - - Updated - - -

To OP: This looks like you put a lot of effort into it which is much appreciated - nicely put together

I made a similar thread about other plausible classes here also: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ew-Class-Ideas
    Last edited by WhiteEagle888; 2016-09-14 at 02:21 PM.