Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Nobody cares about world/region firsts anymore. This is no longer BC, grow up.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    How is that any different from having a mage to kill himself and get ressed in earlier expansions?
    You don't lose combat res, time and food buff?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluegirl91 View Post
    Plenty of people do. And if it's all so beneath you, why comment at all?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    You don't lose combat res, time and food buff?
    But it's still the same

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    How the hell did he do ALL that leveling and mythic dungeon in a week? That shit would take me like 3 months. lol Did he multi-box during the leveling?
    Sloot is a robot I think

whenever I tuned in at times, he was/is always there, calmly and quietly, sitting, streaming, leveling and leveling and leveling and then chain running everything

the
    entire
    week

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bluegirl91 View Post
    grow up, plenty cared even in WoD for the race between Paragon and Method

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    But it's still the same
    How is it the same? Even combat res doesn't work the same way it did for 4 expansions. Deciding to kill someone in order to give them second heroism means you're not able to do that again for almost five minutes.

And while I don't except that legendaries will be that important, they will certainly make some things easier than they could be. Maybe it won't affect World First, but little luck can go a long way in slightly lower ranks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    How is it the same? Even combat res doesn't work the same way it did for 4 expansions. Deciding to kill someone in order to give them second heroism means you're not able to do that again for almost five minutes.

And while I don't except legendaries will be that important, they will certainly make some things easier than they would be. Maybe it won't affect World First, but little luck can go a long way in slightly lower ranks.
    That would dictate that the top guilds would even have legendaries drop, ontop of that even being their BiS legendary. It's a miniscule chance of happening and makes no difference in the world firsts.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    but there is no race

Serenity has already won by default

like who is gonna oppose them ?
    In fairness everyone thought the same thing when Ensidia formed and planned to dominate Wrath.

Then Stars and Paragon happened.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    How the hell did he do ALL that leveling and mythic dungeon in a week? That shit would take me like 3 months. lol Did he multi-box during the leveling?
    Let's go with 8 hours on average per leveling, that would be 48 hours for leveling, and then assuming 30 minutes on average per mythic dungeon that would be a total of 24 hours. That's 72 hours. Given that the reset was 8 days and 9 hours after launch, or a total of 201 hours, that leaves a whooping 129 hours for doing anything else. Subtracting 12 hours per day for sleep eating and whatnot, that still leaves 33 hours for doing other stuff (like suramar rep, class campaigns, world quests etc).

Not trying to argue it's not crazy, but it's doable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Don't think that will be the case. Not because legendaries aren't retarded or won't have any impact on progression but simply because there is no competition for the actual world first.

Yeah using the players with the best gear - such bullshit .
    Sorry Kungen but you don't have your legendary. We're gonna bring in this other tank with no skill but has a legendary equipped.

lol
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Maybe in the worst case scenario where one guild gets and overwhelming amounts of legendaries and one gets an underwhelming amount, but that's a pretty far scenario to begin with. One or two extra legendaries isn't going to win you any race, and most people in guilds that strife towards world first will probably have a pretty good chance of picking up enough before raiding starts...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Sorry Kungen but you don't have your legendary. We're gonna bring in this other tank with no skill but has a legendary equipped.

lol
    The single legendary extra effect + stats is not going to substitute a very skilled player for an adequate one. If both tanks are equally skilled and one has a legendary then...yeah maybe then. We'll just have to see what comes out of the first week of raiding.

It could if a few things happen.

1. You have a world first challenging guild already.
    2. This guild is insanely lucky. Everyone has a legendary for their main and fuck it a few alts as well.
    3. All other world first challenging guilds have shit luck. Almost no legendaries.

But the key point in this is you already had a world first able guild that has the players, the toons, the schedule, and the ability to be in the conversation for world first. 99.9% of guilds don't have this. Of those that do I am sure some will have better luck than some but they grind enough to not be shit out of luck and someone else hitting the jack pot. It will come down to skill, leadership, analysis, and dedication like always.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post

Also, if there was significant competition, I actually think legendary RNG might determine the results of the race. I mean, I've done 128 heroics since launch, done my Emissary every single day, and I've done mythics every week, including CoS/Arcway last night, and no one in my 5 man no life group has gotten a legendary. My entire guild of about 40 people has seen two.

I know there's supposed to be bad luck protection, but it's either really fucking bad, or it doesn't work right. Hopefully the bag will be nice to one of us in 2 hours...
    There's 19 days to go until mythics are out. It's been 7 days since release. Most legendaries come from caches, not heroics/mythic dungeons. You have plenty of time to get one still. You're freaking out after 1 week about bad luck protection being "really fucking bad". Get a grip man.

We've only had one person in the raid team get a legendary. He actually got two.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post

lol
    I'd guess you thought you'd make a clever remark here but given that kungen's main capability certainly was never his ingame skill you just wasted my time reading that worthless line.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    please my sides. This shit is beyond hilarious. Not only can you not raid untill 20 days after the expansion, but the welfare legendarys that they are handing out to everyone will be deactivated durring raiding?
    Both of which are absolutely 100% fantastic things..

Oh, you must be one of those retards..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I actually think skill and dedication will win.

And you know why I am right? Because US guilds couldn't win the world first race despite having the raids a day earlier. So what difference do you think a legendary will make when several hours headstart didn't help
    Though it's all normalized (which should be ridiculously obvious to anyone talking about the subject) so none of this actually matters.

The races have never been fair.
    Why would it matter really what impact the legendaries have or don't have.

Normalise everyone's gear etc, have a bug/exploit free encounter.
    Then you could call it a fair race.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    but there is no race

Serenity has already won by default

like who is gonna oppose them ?
    This was pretty much what I was going to post.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    so each mage gets 1 extra heroism, only if the first hero is used on pull... AMAZING right man?

and its not like all the guilds rushing for world first wont have legendaries
    How do you know they will? Or they will bench the standard mage from the guild that wasnt so lucky with RNG to get one? Legendary items and giving them on RNG is just stupid, have 18 mythics ( didnt had all 10 the 1st week ) 60+ dungeons ( HC mostly ) almost ever single cache, 100+ world quests and not a single legendary. In a guild I am atm there are 50 active players and only 2 got legendary. Now i do know we still have 2 weeks+ to go but that is just stupid. I have seen ppl with two already. So, nope, legendary no matter which one and for which class to be obtained via RNG is retarded.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    No they won't. They changed their mind on that.

But legendaries still won't be a deciding factor in the race.
    Each % means a lot on world 1st among other things, so yeah, they surely will.
    Last edited by markos82; 2016-09-08 at 05:41 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    I've been playing almost non-stop but only know someone who knows someone who has a Legendary. How will best guilds guarantee they have some? Is there a trick? Certain content to focus on?
    do every mythic every week
    complete emissary caches
    and spam heroics
    these are the 3 best ways to get legendaries right now

but come the first week of raiding they will also be able to do
    mythic+ keystones with a higher chance at a legendary the higher you get
    worldbosses
    and normal/heroic bosses

so come the mythic race they should all have legendaries
    (btw 1 or 2 legendaries wont decide the win... gear has allways been a thing, and weaither 1 group got abit more teir in their first week then the others doesent matter)
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content