Deleted

Sephuz's Secret and Alacrity

Hi,

So i had the luck (or bad luck) to get this as my first legendary today in our mythic runs. What i observed is that when you stun something with Between the eyes you loose all Alacrity stacks. I guess they get replaced with the legendary proc, havent tested this with other specs.

Now we actually have a legendary with not only a shit effect but also one that has a negativ impact on our damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woni View Post
    Hi,

So i had the luck (or bad luck) to get this as my first legendary today in our mythic runs. What i observed is that when you stun something with Between the eyes you loose all Alacrity stacks. I guess they get replaced with the legendary proc, havent tested this with other specs.

Now we actually have a legendary with not only a shit effect but also one that has a negativ impact on our damage.
    I hope to God i do not get this legendary first... Praying for Insignia of Ravenholdt

Yea Xanatu mentioned this in his post as well. Bug has been reported to devs so hopefully it will be fixed soon.

I've bug reported in game and via bug forums and also tweeted @Warcraftdevs about it, hopefully it hit somebody's radar. I'm sure another person doing it wouldn't hurt though!

Bumped your forum thread, as I got the ring last night and was testing and can confirm the bug is still definitely there. It's even more frustrating because the already situational limited use for the legendary becomes completely useless due to this bug. Worth using a mythic ring with Vers over this currently.

Thanks, hopefully with more rogues getting it we can add visibility to this issue.

- - - Updated - - -

They appear to have fixed this today, I had it not erase alacrity multiple times in a row, can you guys confirm?