Nope. The map isn't unique sadly. =/ You can find it at Illidari camps like in Highmountain and Azsuna.

Damn. And I was really getting my hopes up.

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Damn. And I was really getting my hopes up.
    Same. *sigh*

The UHDK one will be from the Reanimation Order Hall Talent...

Frost DK one though, no idea.
    Last edited by Radaney; 2016-09-08 at 02:29 PM.

Deleted
    Damn ... Eye of Azshara is probably on a map ...

But dead end also ... Anyone found that Marrowgar like NPC in stormheim and ... well corpse explode, kill him? he is dropping some Q item!

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=108827/fj...e-graves-chill

What if the unholy artifact skin - a hook - is obtained in Stormheim after climbing something using the grappling hook? I'm not 110 yet on my DK but I plan on checking the map. Specially the area near the talking tree with the necromancers.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    The UHDK one will be from the Reanimation Order Hall Talent...

Frost DK one though, no idea.
    We don't have any proof of this though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    We don't have any proof of this though.
    Cept you have to collect bones, like a bonereaper to build hook wielding abominations.

and is similiar to some others which are also from order hall talents.

I'll be very surprised if it isn't this.

Deleted
    Was the reanimation order hall trait in the beta? If so, the hook would have probably been found there, if it was obtainable by the trait.

The Quest Item from Fjorlag seems more interesting though. Anyone got that by now, and can tell what kind of quest it is?

Deleted
    Cept you have to collect bones, like a bonereaper to build hook wielding abominations.

and is similiar to some others which are also from order hall talents.

I'll be very surprised if it isn't this.

Well ... But this perk was probably tested by many DKs before us during testing ... correct me if I am wrong ...

Quote Originally Posted by Tauronus77 View Post
    Well ... But this perk was probably tested by many DKs before us during testing ... correct me if I am wrong ...
    It's the last tier of order hall talents which takes weeks to get up to, doubt it was tested by that many people at all.

Deleted
    It's the last tier of order hall talents which takes weeks to get up to, doubt it was tested by that many people at all.
    True, how long was a testing timeframe?

Deleted
    This may be true, but given the fact that the beta-testers and dataminers dug up almost every single thing there was to find in the testing phase, I think at least someone would have got the hook, if it was that "easy" to find. There is nothing difficult about this, except for the long research time, and a probably low droprate.

Doesn't mean you're wrong btw. I just don't want to believe, that noone found or datamined it already, if it was that lame.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DatDeathknight View Post
    This may be true, but given the fact that the beta-testers and dataminers dug up almost every single thing there was to find in the testing phase, I think at least someone would have got the hook, if it was that "easy" to find. There is nothing difficult about this, except for the long research time, and a probably low droprate.

Doesn't mean you're wrong btw. I just don't want to believe, that noone found or datamined it already, if it was that lame.

:/ Sadly we cant see the actual lootables etc ... like its possible in different games (dayz for example)

No, beta testers and dataminers did not dig up hidden artifact appearance locations, any of them I believe.

They didn't for any of the other class order hall hidden appearances either.

Was the reanimation order hall trait in the beta? If so, the hook would have probably been found there, if it was obtainable by the trait.

The Quest Item from Fjorlag seems more interesting though. Anyone got that by now, and can tell what kind of quest it is?
    You mean the singed letter?

If so that would be a dead end as well, the singed letter is one of those "First Aid" quest items, that sends you to "X" to do "Y".

Deleted
    No, beta testers and dataminers did not dig up hidden artifact appearance locations, any of them I believe.
    Of course they did. Wowhead has the full list, with locations or drops, or quests and ways on how to obtain them. Screenshots and detailed descriptions included. These were found during the betas and tests. Some of them, like the rogue ones, are confirmed by players on the live servers too. It has to be said though that not ALL of them have been found, like the "runes of the darkening"-hidden skin, and "the bonereaper"-skin, we are looking for.

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Hersilla View Post
    You mean the singed letter?

If so that would be a dead end as well, the singed letter is one of those "First Aid" quest items, that sends you to "X" to do "Y".
    I don't know. The only information I can get on the signed letter, is the flavor text, and the fact that it starts some quest.
    Last edited by mmoca6cc26213b; 2016-09-08 at 03:06 PM.

I really doubt that there will be a quest.

And what I thought about is, that the Arts of Frost (Unholy too, maybe?) and Paladin may be connected somehow.
    The GM said that they will be fun to find, and also there is a connection with the Pladins all around.
    Just look at the final quest with Morgrain in the chapel.

It's like we have to dig around chapel to find something left over from Arthas there, as well sa the Paladins should dig arround Acherus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr1mdark View Post
    I really doubt that there will be a quest.

And what I thought about is, that the Arts of Frost (Unholy too, maybe?) and Paladin may be connected somehow.
    The GM said that they will be fun to find, and also there is a connection with the Pladins all around.
    Just look at the final quest with Morgrain in the chapel.

It's like we have to dig around chapel to find something left over from Arthas there, as well sa the Paladins should dig arround Acherus.
    Would make sense, with the fact the deathknight is kinda the counterpart to the paladin.
    I still want to believe that alexandros mograine has something to do with all of that, since his new model has been datamined from the legion files, along with his three other horsemen friends from vanilla naxxramas. Could be coincidence, or just the next part of the DK-Orderhall campaign. But it would be awesome if there was something bigger.

EDIT:
    I'm reading everywhere, that many classes seem unable to find the hidden skins that were already found and confirmed in the beta, like "Guise of the deathwalker" from havoc-DH or "the last breath of the world breaker" from prot-warrior. Seems like there have been some changes after all. Or this is just super buggy.
    Last edited by mmoca6cc26213b; 2016-09-08 at 03:29 PM.

Of course they did. Wowhead has the full list, with locations or drops, or quests and ways on how to obtain them. Screenshots and detailed descriptions included. These were found during the betas and tests. Some of them, like the rogue ones, are confirmed by players on the live servers too. It has to be said though that not ALL of them have been found, like the "runes of the darkening"-hidden skin, and "the bonereaper"-skin, we are looking for.
    They weren't datamined though, just found.