Withered training...

Do not kill yourself via falling damage in this if you want to qiut.

I was done with the part i felt comfortable with and wanted to qiut.
    Problem was, i had no more enemies in the parts i could visit and not enough NPCs to open the next door.
    And because i didn't think of running back to the entrance, i tried to kill myself to get ported back.

Long story short, no port, just dead. Had to release and BAAM, got removed from szenario, no rep items, no chests, and on top, no way to rezz than to take the graveyard rezz-.-

Atleast you learned something.

There are a bunch of odd quirks and bugs right now. I pulled up a 10 wither and a 5 wither chest and the 10 had 90 copper in it, and the 5 was empty. It wounded me on a spiritual level.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

hhahahahahah this is hilarous

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Terran View Post
    It wounded me on a spiritual level.

/10ormorechars

Quote Originally Posted by Kilobyte View Post

/10ormorechars
    It's exactly like that.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.