Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    You can also control the angle of approach, which affects the angle of deflection. Surely after firing the thing for so many years you've learned a couple of trick shots!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    This has to firmly go into the "who cares" category.
    Yep.

Also not sure why conservatives were in an uproar over free tampons in public restrooms a few months ago.

Some people just love frothing at the mouth.
    Putin khuliyo

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Lol. Toilets are the least of your plumbing problems when you're dumb enough to flush a tampon.

- - - Updated - - -

I hate urinals. How do men avoid the splash back?
    Men have it easy, it's a lot trickier for women to use urinals, just don't ask me how I know that

Tampons for men are needed for after a drunked fist brawl. Best way to clean up a bloody nose before becoming BFFs again.

Deleted
    FUCK OFF.

Fuck off also with your fucking gender neutral bathrooms.

It was two months ago I think when I was taking care of my little nephew. We went out to the town, to pizza. All fine was fine and well. And as you can imagine, the kid needed to take a shit after we had left the pizza joint. Right there, right now. Well, the only bathroom I could find in the middle of the city was gender neutral...and for adults. Well, the kid is 10 - not a teen but not a child either.
    So I asked, can you hold it for 10 more minutes or it has to happen now... and by his face I could tell it was NOW.

Well, long story short - we wait in line, all sorts of people are coming out of it - the kids goes in. 10 seconds after he had entered the room and I thought someone was murdering him - the yell was that loud and full of sheer horror.
    I freaked out, legit and big time. I don't give a fuck, fly in to the room, open the stall from which the sound is coming from, tear open the doors and there he was - standing in horror, looking at the toilet seat. And if I had eaten the entire of pizza we had, I might have vomited all over him and the entire bathroom.

There it was... a toilet bowl full of blood, splattered with blood as if someones brains had been bashed out... and on the floor, by it was a spongy, bloody tampon.

Fucking hell.

I swore to him and to myself that the next time when we need to relief ourselves, I and he will be taking a dump anywhere but those kind of bathrooms. Even if it is in the middle of the city with. Even if it is in front of cops.
    And I have heard similar stories from women who have to deal with morons jerking off and cumming all over the seats, urine soaked floors...
    FUCK.
    OFF.
    Last edited by mmoc2e7230cecf; 2016-09-08 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taustins View Post
    FUCK OFF.

Fuck off also with your fucking gender neutral bathrooms.

It was two months ago I think when I was taking care of my little nephew. We went out to the town, to pizza. All fine was fine and well. And as you can imagine, the kid needed to take a shit after we had left the pizza joint. Right there, right now. Well, the only bathroom I could find in the middle of the city was gender neutral...and for adults. Well, the kid is 10 - not a teen but not a child either.
    So I asked, can you hold it for 10 more minutes or it has to happen now... and by his face I could tell it was NOW.

Well, long story short - we wait in line, all sorts of people are coming out of it - the kids goes in. 10 seconds after he had entered the room and I thought someone was murdering him - the yell was that loud and full of sheer horror.
    I freaked out, legit and big time. I don't give a fuck, fly in to the room, open the stall from which the sound is coming from, tear open the doors and there he was - standing in horror, looking at the toilet seat. And if I had eaten the entire of pizza we had, I might have vomited all over him and the entire bathroom.

There it was... a toilet bowl full of blood, splattered with blood as if someones brains had been bashed out... and on the floor, by it was a spongy, bloody tampon.

Fucking hell.

I swore to him and to myself that the next time when I need to relief myself, I and he will be taking a dump anywhere but those kind of bathrooms. Even if it is in the middle of the city with. Even if it is in front of cops.
    And I have heard similar stories from women who have to deal with morons jerking off and cumming all over the seats, urine soaked floors...
    FUCK.
    OFF.
    That's got everything to do with it being a gender neutral bathroom, and nothing to do with it being used by someone inconsiderate, right? I mean, you never go into a dedicated mens' room and see nasty shit.

Right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaganfindel View Post
    That's got everything to do with it being a gender neutral bathroom, and nothing to do with it being used by someone inconsiderate, right? I mean, you never go into a dedicated mens' room and see nasty shit.

Right?
    I know what kind of nasty shit I will see in men's room.

And as someone who traveled Russia and India extensively, trust me - I know what nasty shit really means.
    Yet I have never ever seen anything like what I encountered then.

Honestly, is this gender neutral shit driven by a desire from women to get away from their insanely long queues or what?
    Last edited by mmoc2e7230cecf; 2016-09-08 at 03:13 PM.

I once walked into a men's room and there was shit on the floor and walls...

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by ezgeze View Post
    I had to laugh at the bolded.

What the hell is wrong with these people/colleges?
    Not common in the US, but, yes, there is such a thing as male menstruation - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Male_menstruation

What is your problem with tampons and sanitary napkins being in bathrooms? It sends a message that should be sent, and it bothers no one. I would expect many men to be children about it and do obscene things with them, but that is the problem with the idiots, not the placement of the menstrual products.

Deleted
    Employers should make a university blacklist so they know which people better not to employ.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I once walked into a men's room and there was shit on the floor and walls...
    I never said that men's bathrooms are some sort of pristine laboratories.

I would say that in general they are much, much more dirtier and nastier than women's rooms.

Why combine? Worked just fine for the last couple decades.

I never said that men's bathrooms are some sort of pristine laboratories.

I would say that in general they are much, much more dirtier and nastier than women's rooms.

Why combine? Worked just fine for the last couple decades.
    Men's rooms are cleaner.

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Not common in the US, but, yes, there is such a thing as male menstruation - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Male_menstruation

What is your problem with tampons and sanitary napkins being in bathrooms? It sends a message that should be sent, and it bothers no one. I would expect many men to be children about it and do obscene things with them, but that is the problem with the idiots, not the placement of the menstrual products.
    Did you even read your link? It clearly states that the "male menstruation" in question is due to a parasite/infection.

AKA - NOT NORMAL.

Not really surprised tbh.

Not because of FtoM trannies or anything, but because the average young, liberal, millenial male is such a beta, low-testosterone, nu-male mangina that they might've actually found away to evolve PMS cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by ezgeze View Post
    http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=8105

I had to laugh at the bolded.

What the hell is wrong with these people/colleges?
    If you're not a woman and it looks like you're menstruating, you should probably contact a hospital.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

7+ Year Old Account
    +1 on the Mossberg cleaner.
    I keep some in the emergency med pack in the truck too. In a pinch you can plug a wound.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaganfindel View Post
    That's got everything to do with it being a gender neutral bathroom, and nothing to do with it being used by someone inconsiderate, right?
    Uhm, it had EVERYTHING to do with it being a gender neutral bathroom, as if it wasn't one then there wouldn't have been a clogged bloody toilet with a tampon. I mean, the whole basis of the guy's comment was if it had been a men's room then there wouldn't have been a bloody toilet for the little boy to see because the woman who did this would have used the woman's restroom. I understand you wanting to stick up for your social causes, but you should at least read what someone is saying first

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    No shit Sherlock. This is some next level detective work.
    Thank you. Glad to help

Well if they have identified a need for it then why not. If its rarely used then they have less to replace. Seems like a minimal investment.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    This has to firmly go into the "who cares" category.
    This. Who cares?

- - - Updated - - -

sip
    Cool story bro.

Everyday I'm amazed by the effort tards put into coming up with fictional scenarios that involve tampons, trannies, blood and poop.

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-09-08 at 05:20 PM.