Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Got the legendary bracer (Unholy)

http://imgur.com/a/DV9Ji

Cordana on mythic dropped this for me.

The proc chance is....99%? It is a absolute HUGE dps increase. It honestly feels a little broken. Do other classes or specs get such gamechanging legendaries also?

Last edited by ombramo; 2016-09-08 at 03:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're 844 Ilvl but you're crit is only 18%?? I'm at 839 with 32% crit. iLvl isn't always king! :P

Deleted
    They tested legendaries on beta extensively and bla bla bla i'm expecting a nerf too (got them from 4 WQ chest)

Yeah, a large amount of mastery isn't the best with castigator - crit is better. Those bracers sort of need castigator >>>

Quote Originally Posted by Nition View Post
    You're 844 Ilvl but you're crit is only 18%?? I'm at 839 with 32% crit. iLvl isn't always king! :P
    English isn't always king either.

Quote Originally Posted by LETSGETPARTY View Post
    Yeah, a large amount of mastery isn't the best with castigator - crit is better. Those bracers sort of need castigator >>>
    Wait, what?
    Why do they need castigator?
    I mean, isn't it like a free castigator if you are using CS? They give a possibility to bust 1-5 wounds to CS which will
    act like you have castigator. So you are like rolling with both talents taken.

Busting like 7 wounds with one hit would feel really frustrating, no?

Or did I get something wrong?

So just got the bracers my self, not sure about talents though? Do I continue with Castigator, and stack my Wounds to 6-7 before popping them?

Tried to google it, but couldn't realy find any answer to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I got the shoulders from Darkheart's first boss on mythic, but I want that fucking bracers more

Go UF with those bracers and watch magic happen
    Drawing skills? What drawing skills?!

My Deviantart

I have no control over the stats on items that drop for me...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    So just got the bracers my self, not sure about talents though? Do I continue with Castigator, and stack my Wounds to 6-7 before popping them?

Tried to google it, but couldn't realy find any answer to it.
    I've found that it's better to get 6-8 stacks and just unloading using castigator, it will pop all the wounds pretty much.

My Crit isn't that high at 843; I have 25% crit, and 23% haste.

Quote Originally Posted by TKTank View Post
    Go UF with those bracers and watch magic happen
    yeah like useless extra auto attack dmg

or maybe more Sudden doom procs cause Unholy doesnt already have enough resources...

under no circumstances should you ever ever ever take UF

Seems like Castigator would be overkill with those bracers, no? Although, without Castigator you're spending more runes on average to get enough wound stacks on your target. What would be the minimum stack to aim for? I know without the bracers you want to have at least 3 before you use SS.

Quote Originally Posted by Inject View Post
    Seems like Castigator would be overkill with those bracers, no? Although, without Castigator you're spending more runes on average to get enough wound stacks on your target. What would be the minimum stack to aim for? I know without the bracers you want to have at least 3 before you use SS.
    I just hope they dont nerf bursting sores

Quote Originally Posted by Inject View Post
    Hella fun to pop 7 wounds with one SS though. I just don't find the two other choices to be good enough. Really don't need any Attack Speed, and Clawing Shadows got nerfed didn't it? Might be good at some encounters, where you have to stay at a distant every now and then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by turbosnail View Post
    I have no control over the stats on items that drop for me...

- - - Updated - - -

I've found that it's better to get 6-8 stacks and just unloading using castigator, it will pop all the wounds pretty much.
    Yeah, after some testing I do agree with this.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Hella fun to pop 7 wounds with one SS though. I just don't find the two other choices to be good enough. Really don't need any Attack Speed, and Clawing Shadows got nerfed didn't it? Might be good at some encounters, where you have to stay at a distant every now and then.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, after some testing I do agree with this.

Cs was changed to 130M wpn dmg a while ago which is a buff to it now i can actully compete with castigator

Quote Originally Posted by cyrisela View Post
    Cs was changed to 130M wpn dmg a while ago which is a buff to it now i can actully compete with castigator
    Wasn't it something about it scaling insanely of mastery before, so people didn't even care about using Festering Strike, and just spamming CS would do more dmg? Pretty sure there was a nerf to it, or rework.

Deleted
    Wasn't it something about it scaling insanely of mastery before, so people didn't even care about using Festering Strike, and just spamming CS would do more dmg? Pretty sure there was a nerf to it, or rework.
    ignoring the wounds hasnt been since late beta, cs was nerfed during prepatch, then later buffed again(the chance ot 130% wpn dmg) thats all that happend to it.

Quote Originally Posted by turbosnail View Post
    It is a absolute HUGE dps increase. It honestly feels a little broken. Do other classes or specs get such gamechanging legendaries also?
    Yes, quite a few of the legendaries are incredibly powerful. They are gamechangers.

Deleted
    I just got the ring.