Page 8 of 60 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameno View Post
    Hello Guys im new to the forum, but i read everything in this thread. Today i was questing with my pala and found out, that there is a way to get into the "ghost realm". Alchemists can produce a potion called "skaggldrynk" which gives you 18 sec invisibilty and it says that you are now in the ghost realm. I dont know if this will help, but its maybe something that allows us to talk to Fairbanks or something like that.
    Keep up the good work guys ! =)
    good idea and reasonable to boot. Question is just were and when to use.^^

Deleted
    What if we have to kill a pretty high member of the Light... to corrupt our Ashbringer... buts its kinda unlikely
    Who is a killable Paladin on the BI ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhm, I got a legendary quest in my Paladin Class Hall which was named "Walking in Shadows" from that blue dragonflight dude, Kalecgos(?)
    He sent me to Aszuna to the blue dragonflight place where I had to do three quests. Collect 30x Blood of Sargeras, do Mythic Eye of Aszhara and Mythic Darkheart Thicket.
    After that the quest chain stopped because I had to go into the Nightmare raid for the next one to appear.

Anyone else got this?

Deleted
    Kalec gives you the Quest for the third Appearance, the burning Ashbringer

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahh, thanks. The search continues then..

http://i.imgur.com/ATl7s9N.png
    http://i.imgur.com/qJKUxpW.png

Someone found out that the books are not actually part of it so most likely the whole Nat Pagle thing aswell

Quote Originally Posted by Espenxx View Post
    Uhm, I got a legendary quest in my Paladin Class Hall which was named "Walking in Shadows" from that blue dragonflight dude, Kalecgos(?)
    He sent me to Aszuna to the blue dragonflight place where I had to do three quests. Collect 30x Blood of Sargeras, do Mythic Eye of Aszhara and Mythic Darkheart Thicket.
    After that the quest chain stopped because I had to go into the Nightmare raid for the next one to appear.

Anyone else got this?
    That quest is actually called "The Power Within", not Walking in Shadows. Followed up by "The Heart of Zin-Azshari"

Cross-post of mine from the WoW forums:

While I was poking around the Lost Temple (where we acquire Ashbringer), I noticed that the fel goo is now a golden color instead of green. You still take big damage wading into it, of course.

I used a glider to shimmy into the very obvious passageway that extends behind the area where we fight Balnazzar, but it's a dead-end.

Wild speculation: I also thought about the random whispers we get of Tirion's voice delivering lines of dialogue; when you receive one, go to the place where he said it? "Grant me one final blessing": go fight Arthas; "In the Light we are one": go to where he died, etc.

Maybe the Ashbringer whispering is a callback to the Corrupted version whispering to you back in the day? https://youtu.be/1QECVxt1leo?t=31s

But it makes sense the trigger would be in the Broken Isles, even if it sends you elsewhere to chase down the questlines.

10+ Year Old Account
    Couldn't hurt to figure out where and what all these whispers are
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    Couldn't hurt to figure out where and what all these whispers are
    I agree, I posted saying this on the WoW forums. I haven't heard the whispers personally, because I notoriously listen to YouTube Videos/Music over WoW. But we need to find the/a post of someone compiling the whispers they've heard so we can check it all out.
    "And when you fall into the pits of hell... remember the rage of Diarmuid." -D.U.D

Deleted
    Fine, here is mine:
    "Put your faith in the light" while running through felsoul hold

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniperwolfes View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/ATl7s9N.png
    http://i.imgur.com/qJKUxpW.png

Someone found out that the books are not actually part of it so most likely the whole Nat Pagle thing aswell
    It's possible that the references to the old search could be part of the shattered skin rather than the corrupted one and are merely datamined to be placed in game in the future.
    Time to shift attention somewhere else. Maybe places important to the original corrupted Ashbringer or the broken isles. All out of ideas myself though.

Deleted
    'In the light we are one' got while reading quest text in Suramar, startled the hell out of me as well. Do we know if the whispers are anything more than a hidden artefact perk though?

After a look in the sound files, here is all the Ashbringer's whispers:

"Courage is your greatest weapon."
    "Find the strenght within."
    "Put your Faith in the Light."
    "The Ashbringer."
    "Ashes to Ashes."
    "In the Light we are one."
    "Remain vigilant."
    "Unbreakable.
    "We stand united."
    "Hope never dies."
    "Light, grant me one final blessing."
    "Give me the strength to shatter these bonds."
    "Do not loose faith."
    "This is our final stand."
    "The Hour of Justice has come."
    "We must unite.
    "Together."

But I don't know how it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by KaiserSolarius View Post
    After a look in the sound files, here is all the Ashbringer's whispers:

"Courage is your greatest weapon."
    "Find the strenght within."
    "Put your Faith in the Light."
    "The Ashbringer."
    "Ashes to Ashes."
    "In the Light we are one."
    "Remain vigilant."
    "Unbreakable.
    "We stand united."
    "Hope never dies."
    "Light, grant me one final blessing."
    "Give me the strength to shatter these bonds."
    "Do not loose faith."
    "This is our final stand."
    "The Hour of Justice has come."
    "We must unite.
    "Together."

But I don't know how it helps.
    Yes, this is indeed very helpful. Unfortunately I was hoping for some sort of message when they are all together, but it seems they're just infamous phrases. On top of that, here is my post I just put on WoW Forums regarding my search for these whispers:

Hmm, well regarding the whispers. I just spent 45 minutes trailing the entire river that runs along the West Cliff of Felsoul Hold, as well as running in and out of all the caves/ruins in the Southern part OF Felsoul Hold. Even did the quests in Felmaw Cavern.

I ha volume maxed, and did not hear a single whisper. Which means I'm either daft, they're rng, or I'm missing something that you guys have.

I have both Nat Pagle books, as well as the Demon/Undead Tracking Book on, + Ashbringer Equipped. /SIGH
    "And when you fall into the pits of hell... remember the rage of Diarmuid." -D.U.D

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    The lads and lasses over on the US forum found out that stratholme's bridge seems to have phasing issues. I'm here too but so is a lowbie death knight, so it doesn't seem to be paladin exclusive.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and you can't get into the DK class hall anymore. A dead gryphon hooks you and drags you out. So how the hell do we turn in the quests we got from there?!

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    So how the hell do we turn in the quests we got from there?!
    Probably phased/scenario or we get a buff

Like that quest where we defend the priests´ class hall

The Skin is called Shattered and makes reference to corrupted. I have been sort of up to date on both this thread and the one in the WoW forums. Based on the whispers and speculation (if it all ends up being true) I am guessing it will have something to do with the shards of Forstmourn where the Ashbringer shattered the most corrupt blade in WoW history with many of the lines being from that fight. It is also involves where one of the most pure paladins (Arthas at the time) became corrupt. We also confront multiple death knights in floating Naxx. All signs to me point to Northrend once we find where the damn quest starts in BI

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctus-Garona View Post
    The Skin is called Shattered and makes reference to corrupted.
    Just to clarify, the skin that is currently available is called "Corrupted Remembrance" and is the one we are actively looking for. There is a SECOND Hidden Skin called "Shattered Reckoning" which the thread was initially made for but we hijacked it- BECAUSE it was verified that "Shattered Reckoning" is not in game yet and will likely be released in a later patch.

So, "Corrupted Remembrance" is the only released skin for Ashbringer ATM.

Quote Originally Posted by AureliusGrey View Post
    Just to clarify, the skin that is currently available is called "Corrupted Remembrance" and is the one we are actively looking for. There is a SECOND Hidden Skin called "Shattered Reckoning" which the thread was initially made for but we hijacked it- BECAUSE it was verified that "Shattered Reckoning" is not in game yet and will likely be released in a later patch.

So, "Corrupted Remembrance" is the only released skin for Ashbringer ATM.
    Link to the verified that shattered isn't in game?