Is there a hint anywhere as the UH skin yet?
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Didn't someone quoted a blue post saying that they changed things since beta, such as where things might drop? If so it could be from the order hall despiste no one getting it in beta.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    They weren't datamined though, just found.
    I didn't say they were datamined, I just said that testers and dataminers probably dug up EVERYTHING there was to find during testing, except for some of the skins of course. Be it the skins being found, or lootables being datamined.
    But it doesn't actually matter anyway, we still have noe clues.

Atm, I'm reading into posts of other classes, to see what they came up with their skins. Many people say, they can't find their confirmed skins anymore like havoc-DH and prot-warrior, allthough some people claim that they have seen prot-warriors with "last breath of the world breaker". It is currently rumored that the item they need to find in neltharions vault has a spawn-timer of one week, which seems a little bit crazy, but might as well be true.
    Other skins, like the subtlety and assassination- rogue skins, seem to have been confirmed by now.
    And of course that ridicolous BM-Hunter one. That skin I have already seen myself, on players.

I really doubt Blizz put an artifact appearance tied to a single order hall upgrade that some people won't even pick.

I'm choosing to believe the UH skin comes from the tier4 class hall upgrade, just because "nobody on beta found it" doesn't mean it isn't accurate and this wild goose chase you are all doing in here is admirable but in my opinion completely far fetched. The tier4 upgrade makes perfect sense and is enough of a time commitment that its entirely possible it wasn't found in beta for that reason.

Deleted
    You can repick order-hall upgrades, so that wouldn't be the issue actually. And some other classes had already confirmed skins (or parts of them, like the druid and warlock I recall), from their orderhall perks, in the beta at least.

Quote Originally Posted by jSewell View Post
    I really doubt Blizz put an artifact appearance tied to a single order hall upgrade that some people won't even pick.
    You might doubt it but its true.
    The Resto Druid hidden appearance is locked behind one of their order hall options that allows them to grow things at their order hall. Hidden appearance being able to drop from that garden.

We have no way to be sure until we unlock the stuff in weeks time.
    Until then, the search continues.

Deleted
    So while I'm still at work unable to search ingame, I'm doing more research.
    Looks like the flavor texts are not all for the lolz.

Example prot-warrior (yes I know, but this is one of the most written about topics):
    The flavor text for the item is:
    "Dark molten blood from Neltharion himself pours along its ridges, left smoldering in his former lair for countless years, waiting to be reunited with a lost scale from the same father."
    The item can be found on one of the upper floors of Neltharions Vault (not Lair), in some treasure piles.

With most items however, the way to obtain items is rather random, through drops, by buying it from factions, or some random order hall chance.
    But chances are, that if the item is somehow "important" that the flavor text could mean something. Like with said prot-warrior, the mentioning of deathwing and that the item is waiting in his former lair, and the item actually being there.

I wonder if the new models of the original four horseman is connected to the pallys hidden skin Corrupted Remembrance and not DK's. They said it would be fun and the original corrupted ashbringer dropped from the 4H fight back in old naxx.

Deleted
    It might as well be. Would be really awesome. But that still leaves the question open, where our appearances are!

A GM (no proof, copy pasted or self written text) stated that the hidden appearances would not simply drop, but rather all have their own ways of being unlocked.
    I don't know what to make of it. Would mean they changed how many of the skins were obtained, like the holy-pally one, which gets reported by the players a lot, for not dropping in the area it dropped in, in beta.
    Also disci-priests seem to have troubles with their books, as none of them seem to appear. Of course none of this needs to be fact, it's just what people post around the whole "hidden appearances"-topic.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I had a dream last night where I found the bonereaper but I don't remember where. I'm sorry. I have failed you all as a prophet.

Regardless, someone mentioned earlier about the grappling hooks in stormheim. This could make sense. The vrykul are the closest connection to ICC in BI, hooks are involved, and I've noticed a few times while grappling that I couldn't see anywhere else to grapple to. I chalked it up to a bug, me being blind, or some combination thereof and just glided away. This might be a possibility though.

Deleted
    feltotem graveyard might also be a lead to the bonereaper.. lots of gravedigging going on there and there are chieftains that can be controlled

Deleted
    Ok guys few of us already stormed the Naxxramas without result ...

Take a look on this :

http://www.wowhead.com/search?q=Korth%27azz#npcs
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=91274/sir-zeliek#comments
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=90958/hig...raine#comments
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=91276/lady-blaumeux#comments

Where are these guys? Any idea?

Just an idea during wowhead "google-ing"

Deleted
    I think we finally are onto something, guys. So, following the "hooks in stormheim" idea, I thought of going to the most unholy of places in Stormheim that does have hooks, Haustvald. If you climb the pillars in the center , you find a hook on a ledge, but when you grapple it, it automatically grapples the hook behind you instead of that one.

Pic of the hook: http://imgur.com/a/mVEvH

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE: By gliding to closer proximity of the hook, I managed to get hooked to it, with it leading me to an empty platform. Still weird that it does that, sure could use some more checking.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Lutece View Post
    I think we finally are onto something, guys. So, following the "hooks in stormheim" idea, I thought of going to the most unholy of places in Stormheim that does have hooks, Haustvald. If you climb the pillars in the center , you find a hook on a ledge, but when you grapple it, it automatically grapples the hook behind you instead of that one.

Pic of the hook:
    You can reach this point from the left.
    Sadly there is nothing up there except some modelbugs

It's most likely a bug, it happened to me in one of the houses of Tideskorn harbor.

Wonder if it is just a random bonus from missions using Rotgut.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valermos View Post
    Wonder if it is just a random bonus from missions using Rotgut.
    that would suck. but it's looking more and more likely

Just wanted to say that Calia Menethil is playing a role in this expansion. She shows up a few times in the introductory priest scenarios.

She was a big part of many of the rumors surrounding Ashbringer back in Vanilla (and Blizzard loves to call back to crap like that when they can) and is obviously very connected to Arthas as well.

Dunno if that's helpful or not, but maybe Calia plays some kind of role in the Paladin and/or Deathknight hidden appearances.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Monteverdi View Post
    Just wanted to say that Calia Menethil is playing a role in this expansion. She shows up a few times in the introductory priest scenarios.

She was a big part of many of the rumors surrounding Ashbringer back in Vanilla (and Blizzard loves to call back to crap like that when they can) and is obviously very connected to Arthas as well.

Dunno if that's helpful or not, but maybe Calia plays some kind of role in the Paladin and/or Deathknight hidden appearances.
    She is a priest companion, if I recall correctly. Still, that might be true.