Page 37 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hey guys,

Been lurking here for a while, but finally decided to join in on the hunt. Began by loading Cisky's profile on wowhead, and checking his quests against mine. He does have one artifact quest completed that I do not. A quest that is a part of a MoP quest, but the specific part which I mean only got introduced in 7.0.1.

Lord Hal'shara's Tomb is the name. It's a part of a Rolo's Riddle from Timeless Isle in MoP.

After doing the first part on TI, I believe we have to find a tomb in Azsuna, sadly, there's no info anywhere about the location. I'm currently going through Azsuna, but will probably take a while on my own. If someone wants to investigate as well, would probably speed it up =)

Quote Originally Posted by kitsukei View Post
    pictures of the smybols?
    I can't, just joined the forum
    Copy the gyazo, I hope there are more of these stones with symbols of them
    I translated it. It says Oak, Sun, Estate.

Google Anglosaxonrunes.

Damn the links. >.<

Don't pay too much attention into Cisky. Because of the nature of the bug, it might that everything and/or nothing of what triggers the hidden skin to be unlocked is completed. Just as several quests are flagged completed while they arent, the skin itself might be flagged as unlocked even thought it really isnt.

Idk if you get it - but its a wild goose where any answer we find is sort of Schroedingers Cat - We cant know if its true or not because once we check, it is true (the skin is unlocked).

We should put out a tf bounty to get all the legit hackers raiding blizzard hardware to find the game files

It's still a better lead than anything else I've seen in this thread, imo. I know that basing anything on Cisky might not be the best idea, since he's quite bugged, but an artifact quest, very well hidden, that is only available if u done something in MoP, one that he's completed...Idk, I will look for it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronut View Post
    You cant really know if its worth it or not without reading it. And those same pictures are on pretty much every page so even one would be enough.
    You can though. Because the minute it becomes apparent how you earn this thing the next 5 pages will be nothing but posts echoing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    It's still a better lead than anything else I've seen in this thread, imo. I know that basing anything on Cisky might not be the best idea, since he's quite bugged, but an artifact quest, very well hidden, that is only available if u done something in MoP, one that he's completed...Idk, I will look for it
    If you're looking at quests flagged as completed on his account (whether he did them or not) and disregarding achievements earned/unearned, then you may be able to ferret out the starting point.

Worth looking into, despite how bugged his account is.

Deleted
    Do you guys know why sometimes one of the dreadblades appears to be "ghostly" ? I searched earlier but didn't find anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeco View Post
    Do you guys know why sometimes one of the dreadblades appears to be "ghostly" ? I searched earlier but didn't find anything.
    greed proc

Hey guys,

Been lurking here for a while, but finally decided to join in on the hunt. Began by loading Cisky's profile on wowhead, and checking his quests against mine. He does have one artifact quest completed that I do not. A quest that is a part of a MoP quest, but the specific part which I mean only got introduced in 7.0.1.

Lord Hal'shara's Tomb is the name. It's a part of a Rolo's Riddle from Timeless Isle in MoP.

After doing the first part on TI, I believe we have to find a tomb in Azsuna, sadly, there's no info anywhere about the location. I'm currently going through Azsuna, but will probably take a while on my own. If someone wants to investigate as well, would probably speed it up =)
    But then the trigger would be in old content or?
    An Karanir Thanagor, Mor Ok Angalor, Mor Ok Gorum Palahm Raval!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Minka View Post
    But then the trigger would be in old content or?
    Not really, the Quest points to an item which mentions that Lunara found it.
    Lunara is in the Dreamgrove, the Order Hall for druids...which makes it a druid Quest.

That depends, really. The artifact quest itself, added with Legion, is in Azsuna. But assuming the MoP quest is needed to get it, I guess you are right. Still, got no better ideas, so looking till I find it :P (doing rather badly T_T )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalia View Post
    Not really, the Quest points to an item which mentions that Lunara found it.
    Lunara is in the Dreamgrove, the Order Hall for druids...which makes it a druid Quest.
    But cisky has it as completed? which means rogue can do it too?
    I see dead people and blood in my blades.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladivine View Post
    But cisky has it as completed? which means rogue can do it too?
    Maybe Cisky had bugged shaman quest with TF and forced it to equip on Dreadblades? hehe xd

Guys, it's already been stated that every trigger for the hidden appearances is in Legion. Nothing old world, the exact quote "Look to the Broken Isles". If the quest sends you there AFTER you get it, that's a different story, but nothing done in Pre Legion content will start the quest.

There is a place in Stormheim called the valley of swords with a quest ram named Thunderhorn. Hes got about 12m hp and hits like a truck. call it a hunch?

Quote Originally Posted by aerodragon83 View Post
    Guys, it's already been stated that every trigger for the hidden appearances is in Legion. Nothing old world, the exact quote "Look to the Broken Isles". If the quest sends you there AFTER you get it, that's a different story, but nothing done in Pre Legion content will start the quest.
    Yes, everyone probably knows that by now, but then how do you explain the Lord Hal'shara's Tomb quest? Look at wowhead, it's clearly marked as Artifact quest, and it's clearly a part of Pandaria chain. Add that to the fact that Cisky completed it (or at least has it listed as completed), and it seems a better lead than pickpocketing/bribing/parleying with random mobs

Unfortunately, the tomb is nowhere to be found

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DreNasty-LB View Post
    There is a place in Stormheim called the valley of swords with a quest ram named Thunderhorn. Hes got about 12m hp and hits like a truck. call it a hunch?
    Whereabouts is the valley of swords?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DreNasty-LB View Post
    Just killed him, it only dropped some meat and a grey item.
    Also couldnt bribe or pickpocket it

Deleted
    Yes, everyone probably knows that by now, but then how do you explain the Lord Hal'shara's Tomb quest? Look at wowhead, it's clearly marked as Artifact quest, and it's clearly a part of Pandaria chain. Add that to the fact that Cisky completed it (or at least has it listed as completed), and it seems a better lead than pickpocketing/bribing/parleying with random mobs

Unfortunately, the tomb is nowhere to be found
    The flavor text of the quest item for Lord Hal'shara's Tomb says '"After hours of painstaking research, Lunara has uncovered the location of a tomb likely to have valuable relics."'. Lunara is a NPC in the Druid Class Hall. So I imagine this quest may not be for us after all.