Anybody knows if the loot spec influences getting the alternate skins?

Also, it may be something to do with that runeforge inside ICC? The flavor text says "Fed by the steady settling energy of Icecrown Citadel, this crude and brutal weapon could easily be fashioned into an instrument of death".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bettomendes View Post
    Anybody knows if the loot spec influences getting the alternate skins?

Also, it may be something to do with that runeforge inside ICC? The flavor text says "Fed by the steady settling energy of Icecrown Citadel, this crude and brutal weapon could easily be fashioned into an instrument of death".
    THIS is an interesting thought. Though it would almost definetly need a pre-item, that you can forge in there. But you might be on to something with that.

Quote Originally Posted by DatDeathknight View Post
    THIS is an interesting thought. Though it would almost definetly need a pre-item, that you can forge in there. But you might be on to something with that.
    Just checked, the game doesn't recognize that as an actual runeforge, it's just scenery.
    Last edited by The7; 2016-09-08 at 07:57 PM. Reason: grammar

Deleted
    Goddammit. So many good ideas, yet none of them are any worth. Good try though, m8. Keep it up.

I may know of something, when I was in the new Acherus by the mission table, the Sigil on the ground in the middle has a sickle like shape to it with skulls in the middle, well on top of that earlier this morning there was a shade or an apparition on one of the larger sickle's that was there for 30 seconds at most and you couldn't target it.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by antisphere View Post
    I may know of something, when I was in the new Acherus by the mission table, the Sigil on the ground in the middle has a sickle like shape to it with skulls in the middle, well on top of that earlier this morning there was a shade or an apparition on one of the larger sickle's that was there for 30 seconds at most and you couldn't target it.
    as long as that's not someones momento it could be something interesting. I've never seen any shades in there before though.

Deleted
    I'm convinced that for unholy it'll come down to one of these three:

1. Emerald Nightmare
    2. Class Hall armaments work orders RNG
    3. Class Hall Reanimation RNG

Deleted
    Did anyone look up these points on the command table map?

Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    I'm convinced that for unholy it'll come down to one of these three:

1. Emerald Nightmare
    2. Class Hall armaments work orders RNG
    3. Class Hall Reanimation RNG
    The problem with the second one is someone would've found that out by now, and i'm pretty sure the first one as well. The third option hasn't been touched yet and I don't really feel like it's gonna come from that class hall Reanimation RNG just because it's a hook doesn't mean it has to be linked to abominations imo.

The arrows seem to mark:
    -Darkheart Thicket in Val'sharah
    -Vault of the Wardens and the isle itself in Azsuna
    -Eye of Azshara
    -Both the temple where we start the trials in Stormheim and the other temple where Sylvanas traps the big Val'kyr.
    -The Broken shore (possibly the Tomb of Sargeras")

Might be worth checking out those places.

What is up with the human at 46.2, 8.0 in Highmountain? Can't target him and he is just standing there cowering? I tried summoning rottgut on him but nothing happened.

Deleted
    It would also be pretty unfair if the bonereapers hook was to drop from the last order hall perk, or from some unreleased content, taking the fact that many other classes can find theirs atm. Also, Blizzards statement stays the same, no matter how many twitter posts they answer. According to them all the skins are live right now. Which would cross out raiddrops entirely, since they are not live (at least if what they say is true).

So, interesting find : an empty cave straight to the north of the flight master at shield's rest, and somewhat far away. It's underwater, in the back of a large rock formation. There was nothing inside, even when I went back dead. This might not be related to us at all, but worth a look around, perhaps.

Alright for the frost hidden appearance I really believe it has something to do with the memories of arthas. Blizzard has said that some of these appearances can be figured out by a puzzle so I wonder if the things arthas says when you click on him are the "puzzle" or "riddle"? For instance in Stormheim you see his memory on the grave of kings, he mentions kings in their grave. In Val'sharah you see him right before you enter the nightmare questing area, he mentions "the darkness and rage against the nightmare". Coincidence? I think not. Maybe if someone is really good at riddles/puzzles they can better interpret these. Here is all four phrases each memory of arthas says:

"You believe that you are in control, that your will is your own... Yet you do as He commands. You exist by His whim alone. You imagine yourself to be free, but you will always be His instrument." - Highmountain

"So many fallen kings, silent in their numberless graves. Even the mighty are rendered nameless by time. Every king must kneel before death." - Stormheim

"The darkness does not die, rage against the nightmare, struggle as you will.. The infinite dark is patient, we will all be claimed in the end." - Val'sharah

"See the spirits writhe and twist, the numberless shades forsaken by time, the dead outnumber the living.. And always will." - Azsuna
    Last edited by InTheClouds; 2016-09-08 at 09:23 PM.

If it were just Class Hall talent RNG someone probably would've found it on the beta.

Deleted
    Enough, I´ve made a ticket ... hope so I will not see a copy / paste ... "pls look on wowhead" ... answer

Wait time : 4 days :/

EDIT : I was not asking for a location, just to clarify if its obtainable right now (if yes = no raid drop), and if the yellow text is "riddle" not just random stuff.

Because sorry, but there is nothing left, to have a link between icc and bi.
    So maybe we missed something, there is a bug or its something totally different (and yellow text is s**t)
    Last edited by mmocf4ced238cf; 2016-09-08 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauronus77 View Post
    Enough, I´ve made a ticket ... hope so I will not see a copy / paste ... "pls look on wowhead" ... answer

Wait time : 4 days :/

EDIT : I was not asking for a location, just to clarify if its obtainable right now (if yes = no raid drop), and if the yellow text is "riddle" not just random stuff.

Because sorry, but there is nothing left, to have a link between icc and bi.
    So maybe we missed something, there is a bug or its something totally different (and yellow text is s**t)
    I would just like for them to come out and say something like...

We know some people have been concerned about their hidden artifact appearances not being found yet and think some could be bug, so we used an actual live account and not our in house system. We then tested all the ones that have not been found yet and we confirmed that they are not bugged.

Quote Originally Posted by Niroshi View Post
    If it were just Class Hall talent RNG someone probably would've found it on the beta.
    Not if Blizzard wanted to hide it... they could just disable the drop on beta.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    Not if Blizzard wanted to hide it... they could just disable the drop on beta.
    They didn't do that with any other skin that I can think of, why specifically DK?

Quote Originally Posted by Niroshi View Post
    They didn't do that with any other skin that I can think of, why specifically DK?
    Wait, how do you know they didn't do that with other skins? Many of them weren't ever discovered on beta. Isn't it logical to assume at least SOME of them were disabled?
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.