Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, female hygiene products are a necessity not a luxury, fine. But when have they become a necessity in MEN's bathroom?

Did i miss something in this article?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Okay, female hygiene products are a necessity not a luxury, fine. But when have they become a necessity in MEN's bathroom?

Did i miss something in this article?
    I think the general consensus is that its for people that identify as male but still have periods.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I think the general consensus is that its for people that identify as male but still have periods.
    So a woman...

Deleted
    Americans really spend so much effort worrying about bathrooms. Always funny. Truly, the greatest country on Earth :P

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    So a woman...
    I can't comment either way as its a forbidden topic but afaik people are allowed into the washroom for the gender they identify with in certain states.

Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Ok fine. Women who identify as "men" are still women according to you. Wouldn't that mean it is reasonable for them to have access to tampons in public bathrooms including mens rooms if various businesses or schools permit people of any gender to use whichever bathroom they want? I'm not sure why you people have an issue with this because again according to all of you women are women. Wouldn't this vindicate those of you who claim transgender people are the gender they were born as?

- - - Updated - - -

I dare you to walk up to any woman and tell them they don't need tampons in public bathrooms. Let us know how that goes for you.

- - - Updated - - -

There are still menstruation cycles in the early stages of transition. Again if someone with a functioning uterus is menstruating then yes they need access to tampons in the bathrooms they are permitted to use. No ifs ands or buts about it.

- - - Updated - - -

People who understand that women transitioning to men still have periods for a time. Again I don't get all the uproar over this especially from those of you who perpetually play dumb whenever anything involving transgendered people come up. This should be a win for all of you.
    I'm going to reply to this rather then your reply to me, because I'm not sure what you mean "by that logic."

but... as a cis woman, if you tell me "there shouldn't be tampon dispensers in women's bathrooms?" I'd say. ok. because like I said. most bathrooms don't have them anyways, the ones that do - usually suck, not everyone with a uterus can even use tampons (kinda part of the reason why sanitary pads are STILL as popular as they are) , and in any case, those of us with periods tend to carry our own. its a pointless gesture to put tampons into any bathroom - regardless of the gender. a better solution would be normalizing existence of privacy stalls in male bathrooms. but oh.. yeah, I forget - that takes more money and effort to implement.

This just seems dumb. Not even a get upset kind of dumb...just dumb.

What company is going to stock a tampon dispenser that will be used what? Literally once or twice a month?

Seems a stupid waste of money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I can't comment either way as its a forbidden topic but afaik people are allowed into the washroom for the gender they identify with in certain states.
    I Identify as a stick of celery, where's my bathroom!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    So it is bad for little boys to see menstrual blood but a-ok for little girls to see it? Really?
    Yeah, because all females go through it in life.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    I'm going to reply to this rather then your reply to me, because I'm not sure what you mean "by that logic."

but... as a cis woman, if you tell me "there shouldn't be tampon dispensers in women's bathrooms?" I'd say. ok. because like I said. most bathrooms don't have them anyways, the ones that do - usually suck, not everyone with a uterus can even use tampons (kinda part of the reason why sanitary pads are STILL as popular as they are) , and in any case, those of us with periods tend to carry our own. its a pointless gesture to put tampons into any bathroom - regardless of the gender. a better solution would be normalizing existence of privacy stalls in male bathrooms. but oh.. yeah, I forget - that takes more money and effort to implement.
    Men don't need more privacy stalls, and to be honest most public places those are a god damn mess because apparently most men can't aim their dicks, or they are too drunk to do so (which is odd, I could still hit a bullseye while pissing drunk). The ratio of urinals to stalls in many public venues, particularly sports arenas where men's washrooms have a higher density of occupants due to the gender disparity ratio attending such events, is sufficient. I always find it weird going into a restaurant or something that has no urinals, because the last thing I want to do is touch a seat that someone has pissed all over. Now, these issues wouldn't be a problem if most venues and establishments were cleaning their bathrooms every 20 minutes. Most don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Yeah, because all females go through it in life.

- - - Updated - - -

Men don't need more privacy stalls, and to be honest most public places those are a god damn mess because apparently most men can't aim their dicks, or they are too drunk to do so (which is odd, I could still hit a bullseye while pissing drunk). The ratio of urinals to stalls in many public venues, particularly sports arenas where men's washrooms have a higher density of occupants due to the gender disparity ratio attending such events, is sufficient. I always find it weird going into a restaurant or something that has no urinals, because the last thing I want to do is touch a seat that someone has pissed all over. Now, these issues wouldn't be a problem if most venues and establishments were cleaning their bathrooms every 20 minutes. Most don't.
    do you have a urinal at home? how many homes actualy have urinals and not regular toilets? do you always sit down to pee on your home toilet? do you not pick up the seat and pee standing up into it? I mean.. I don't understand why its such an issue for some man. oh and.. you can always squat without sitting down like women do, when it comes to pooping at least. and you can always grab some of the toilet paper and wipe down the seat before using it/use it to flip the seat up.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    This just seems dumb. Not even a get upset kind of dumb...just dumb.

What company is going to stock a tampon dispenser that will be used what? Literally once or twice a month?

Seems a stupid waste of money.
    Seems a brilliant use of money. If its barely used, it wont cost much to upkeep yet will net mega kudos for being 'progressive'.
    Whether it is or isnt, as a PR stunt, its brilliant.

10+ Year Old Account
    So people should come out of the bathroom with blood dripping down their legs and potentially staining their clothes to get a tampon just for the sake of keeping them out of the mens bathroom? Again I dare any of you to go up to a woman and say this to them.
    It's never been a problem before. If you're dumb enough to not carry them around with you then it's your own fault. And I am one, thanks.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

10+ Year Old Account
    If this is for trans people, I wonder how many there are in that college. Also if there is separated gender-inclusive bathrooms and transgender are not allowed to go in men/women bathrooms, then why put tampons and pads in men's bathroom? Also only those women who just started the gender transition into man still need pads etc. Ofc if someone is crossdressing as a man always, then they will also use pads most likely but they are not allowed either in the men bathroom so... What's the point?

I am going tru the M->F change and even tho I've always thought I am a woman, using pads would be just wrong because there is no need for them even after sex change surgery. Maybe someone feels more femine if they use tampons or pads, I dunno and won't judge but it feels bit waste for products that would be more useful in poor areas/countries than in men bathroom in some college in a wealthy country... Murica you so weird o.o'

Oh and gender-inclusive bathrooms... America is so left behind in the "freedom" and understanding aspect. In Finland, if you are registered as a woman you go to women bathroom if as a man you go in the men bathroom. If you have started the transition you go in the bathroom of your new gender. Ofc it would be better to not have thick beard when going into women bathroom etc.
    Last edited by Ihazpaws; 2016-09-09 at 06:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayla View Post
    Just how many tampons does it take to clog a toilet?
    It just takes one sanitary pad! Technically a single tampon can cause havoc as well.

See, I used to clean in a hosptial, sometiems the staff's locker rooms. Each locker room had 2 toilets, all from when the hospital was built in 1982. Except a toilet in one locker room. Whenever I was cleaning there, at least one toilet in that particular locker room would be clogged, with a sanitary pad floating around. My theory is that they had to remove the old toilet to get to a stuck sanitary pad. I wonder how this clueless individual's toilet is doing at their house. Fascinating story? No, not really.

And sanitary products are expensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Because men are totally required to use urinals whenever they urinate right?
    No, they just end up getting piss all over the toilet seat.

I don't see a problem with tampons in men's restrooms for.. transgendered FTM; however, it seems like a really weird place considering just how few trans people there are. How about just move the tampons to a middle ground place, outside the bathroom near the door or something?

I am not all for unisex bathrooms, they bring tons of problems... problems which are mainly women. Women bathrooms are notorious for being disgusting, more so than mens. Women freaking hover most of the time and just piss everywhere put tissue everywhere, piss on that piss on the floor piss on the seat. Men just aim... it's a lot less messy. I've heard the horror stories from managers and janitors who were always in "shock" that the men's room was cleaner than the women's.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I Identify as a stick of celery, where's my bathroom!
    If thats the law in your state then use the bathroom for celery.

It impossible for a normal human to menstrate without a uterus. If normal human has a uterus then they are a female. Males then do not menstrate. Thus they are not needed in men's restrooms.

The issue is the population is bending to the will of .05% of the population(because it is kool) as opposed to the .05% bending to the will of the 99.95%. These types of issues should have never made it to the forefront of news. If someone can identify themselves as a different sex why can't someone identify themselves as a different race? Ask Rachel Dolezal how that worked out for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    It impossible for a normal human to menstrate without a uterus. If normal human has a uterus then they are a female. Males then do not menstrate. Thus they are not needed in men's restrooms.

The issue is the population is bending to the will of .05% of the population(because it is kool) as opposed to the .05% bending to the will of the 99.95%. These types of issues should have never made it to the forefront of news. If someone can identify themselves as a different sex why can't someone identify themselves as a different race? Ask Rachel Dolezal how that worked out for her.
    Minority should bend to majority? Isn't thus how slavery was justified? Our laws are specifically made to address this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihazpaws View Post
    If this is for trans people, I wonder how many there are in that college. Also if there is separated gender-inclusive bathrooms and transgender are not allowed to go in men/women bathrooms, then why put tampons and pads in men's bathroom? Also only those women who just started the gender transition into man still need pads etc. Ofc if someone is crossdressing as a man always, then they will also use pads most likely but they are not allowed either in the men bathroom so... What's the point?

I am going tru the M->F change and even tho I've always thought I am a woman, using pads would be just wrong because there is no need for them even after sex change surgery. Maybe someone feels more femine if they use tampons or pads, I dunno and won't judge but it feels bit waste for products that would be more useful in poor areas/countries than in men bathroom in some college in a wealthy country... Murica you so weird o.o'

Oh and gender-inclusive bathrooms... America is so left behind in the "freedom" and understanding aspect. In Finland, if you are registered as a woman you go to women bathroom if as a man you go in the men bathroom. If you have started the transition you go in the bathroom of your new gender. Ofc it would be better to not have thick beard when going into women bathroom etc.

So left behind... Kek.
    I don't think we have to put signs up telling people that it is not okay to grab women's a$$'s.