Has anybody checked out Gory? He's a friendly abom in the plaguelands, at a farm. And he says "Gory not very good at planting, but Gory VERY good at reaping."

Deleted
    For the Frost DK
    The item says "Written in an ancient language that no living soul remembers, yet somehow the words leap to your tongue, yearning to be read."
    And on the Blade there are 4 Runes did anyone try to translate the runes to see if they spell a name?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Querpo View Post
    I bet that Lord Thorval will have something to do with the Bonereaper's hook, he's the one in charge of making the abominations as we have seen with Rottgut. Maybe a dialogue that we have to unlock somehow?
    In WoD, when your follower hit a certain Ilvl their weapons would change. eg. millhouse would start with a staff skin from molten core, but at lvl 675 he would have a deathwing heroic weapon.
    I'm going to see if any trigger or event might come out of maxing out rottgut. I'm only a single upgrade away from 850 on him. Perhaps he'll get a new and improved hook that we can take, perhaps his 'creator' will commend us for our efforts - who knows.

Deleted
    This my opinion i hope it helps... weapon represents death and looks like the Vyrkul ones so it should be on Hellheim, other point is only unholy dks should be able to start this "quest" so maybe trigger using the rise skill on some body/zone or using dk spells only like the first quest of artifact ,Blizz said isn't about luck of drop. I looked a little in hellheim but didn't found anything. Pretty sure must be on Broken Isles or atleast start there. Related with Vyrkul and dk looks like Hellheim is the answer (new trait on artifact).Sorry for poor english and gl on the quest.

Just want to make sure, is the hidden Blood appearence a rare drop from a big box that may or may not spawn at the end of the withered scenario?
    I have cleared it 2 times until the end, 1 time it had a medium chest and the other time it had 2 small chests. So I guess the big chest is rare?
    Or did I do something wrong (i.e. didn't kill all bosses before reaching the last room)?

Edit: And does your loot specialization also need to be on Blood itself?
    Last edited by LickMeh; 2016-09-09 at 01:28 AM.

Our best bet is the Class Hall upgrade for Abominations.
    I seriously doubt we would get that skin by doing something so random inside a WoTLK instance. Maybe we could go there eventually but i'm pretty sure the starting item would be in the Broken Isles.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilBringer93 View Post
    This my opinion i hope it helps... weapon represents death and looks like the Vyrkul ones so it should be on Hellheim, other point is only unholy dks should be able to start this "quest" so maybe trigger using the rise skill on some body/zone or using dk spells only like the first quest of artifact ,Blizz said isn't about luck of drop. I looked a little in hellheim but didn't found anything. Pretty sure must be on Broken Isles or atleast start there. Related with Vyrkul and dk looks like Hellheim is the answer (new trait on artifact).Sorry for poor english and gl on the quest.
    I recently have been trying stuff there in my down time, The purple light at 2 locations has me interested. But I tried casting every possible Unholy DK ability there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bluejaye View Post
    Has anybody checked out Gory? He's a friendly abom in the plaguelands, at a farm. And he says "Gory not very good at planting, but Gory VERY good at reaping."
    Just did, he's friendly with Horde, no interaction other than simple dialog, can't use control undead/corpse explosion on him, so it's a negative.

Lord Thorval is the proving grounds queue guy... has anyone tried getting gold in that as Unholy?
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Deleted
    lord thorval is technically the blood spec trainer, the unholy spec trainer is on the second floor to the left of the artifact forge

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    Lord Thorval is the proving grounds queue guy... has anyone tried getting gold in that as Unholy?
    Did up to Endless 32 the other day, nothing

i did nothing happened.

I don't think we should be looking in old areas, as everyone's hidden appearances drops in the Broken Isles, one way or another.
    Is there any scourge in the Broken Isles?

Quote Originally Posted by bettomendes View Post
    I don't think we should be looking in old areas, as everyone's hidden appearances drops in the Broken Isles, one way or another.
    Is there any scourge in the Broken Isles?
    As i've said before, the most likely place is Stormheim, Shield's rest to be more specific. I've been looking around but found nothing.

Well I would link an image but the site wont let me, theres a giant blinking rune plate in Haustvald. Cant figure out how to interact with it though.

I do think the Frost weapon is somehow related to the Vrykul and their Rune word magic. The weapon itself looks like a fel version of the Red Sword of Courage which was dropped by Ymiron and harkens to Skovald with it being shrouded in fel energy.

Deleted
    that blinking rune plate is where the valkyrie leader manages a temporary projection of herself during the quest chain, i think they just screwed up and forgot to disable the blinking in other phases

After getting my first follower to 110 a rare mission popped up that required 110 and 810 ilvl which rewarded some kind of vial that starts a quest. My followers were nowhere near geared/leveled so I couldn't complete but could it be related to the hidden skin?
    Last edited by Destructus; 2016-09-09 at 04:58 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destructus View Post
    After getting my first follower to 110 a rare mission popped up that required 110 and 810 ilvl which rewarded some kind of vial that starts a quest. My followers were nowhere near geared/leveled so I couldn't complete but could it be related to the hidden skin?
    No, that's just a dungeon quest.

Quote Originally Posted by LickMeh View Post
    Just want to make sure, is the hidden Blood appearence a rare drop from a big box that may or may not spawn at the end of the withered scenario?
    I have cleared it 2 times until the end, 1 time it had a medium chest and the other time it had 2 small chests. So I guess the big chest is rare?
    Or did I do something wrong (i.e. didn't kill all bosses before reaching the last room)?

Edit: And does your loot specialization also need to be on Blood itself?
    no, I got it earlier this week and my loot specialization is unholy since day 1 due to legendaries that might drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Destructus View Post
    Sounds like one of the dungeon quests, read the tooltip on the vial if you still have the mission.