Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Best way to farm honour?

Hey guys,

I'm curious if I have to do BGs or if there are other ways to get honour. I want to say I saw Maldiva running around looting boxes and killing Nagas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Run ALL pvp world quests you run across - hell - run every single world quest you have time for tbh haha. But yeah world quests + rando bg's

World PvP Quests and Battlegrounds. The former is a more reliable way of getting them, but obviously you can only do two-three or so every two hours.

What class are you playing? are u a healer/war ? then go Wquests + BGs, if u are playing dps which is good in 2s skrimish like WW,Feral,Rog,Ret,Mage, DH (good ones) then do Wquest+2s skrimish. As Ret i found it much faster to form honor its 2s skrimish than doing BGs, asp cuz i am still Alliance and apparently all pvpers are migrating or already did to Horde side.

Deleted
    Well apparently they have tripled honor from skirmishes in the latest hotfix, but it doesn't work yet at least in EU. This would be a great way to get honor, I've been playing 2v2 with my friend for fun and we can easily win like 20-30 skirmishes in a row.

2v2 skirmish with a friend is quite fast if both of you are decent players.
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    2v2 skirmish with a friend is quite fast if both of you are decent players.
    Are you getting 50 or 150 honor per win?

50 honor per win

10+ Year Old Account
    not bad 50 is that after hotfix ??
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Skirmishes are now. 150 per win is crazy since they last about 2 minutes.

PvP World Quests.

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Skirmishes are now. 150 per win is crazy since they last about 2 minutes.
    wow really? thats insane, cuz last time i did it was only 50. I guess i am farming skrimishes all the weekends =)

Just do the stupid world quests. I get 1 level from each and it takes like 5-10 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by Vodakhun View Post
    Are you getting 50 or 150 honor per win?
    I did one just now (Sept 10, 07:47 EST) for the sake of this thread. Won and only got 50 honor.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

i rotate between world quest towers when up and then tolbarat->wintergrasp->tolbarat->wintergrasp until the towers are up again.

Deleted
    Best way to get honor is to do all the pvp WQs. Skirmishes are worst for grinding honor, last night I was farming skirmish as UH Dk + ret and we won 17 out of 19 skirmish. I didnt even get a single honor rank up from all the wins and just got 1 strong box.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    Best way to get honor is to do all the pvp WQs. Skirmishes are worst for grinding honor, last night I was farming skirmish as UH Dk + ret and we won 17 out of 19 skirmish. I didnt even get a single honor rank up from all the wins and just got 1 strong box.
    They're getting buffed this week

Quote Originally Posted by tangerine View Post
    Just do the stupid world quests. I get 1 level from each and it takes like 5-10 mins.
    They reward 300 honor for the "capture a tower" quests and 500 for the others, which take significantly longer. You're not getting 1 level per world quest after honor level 10.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    They reward 300 honor for the "capture a tower" quests and 500 for the others, which take significantly longer. You're not getting 1 level per world quest after honor level 10.
    Yeah true i was at lower honor rank then. Honor needed to lvl up keeps increasing with rank.

I've been doing the world quests, random bgs and Ashran. Poke your head into ashran, if it is a good group, I do a cycle (1/4 +200 and if you are lucky, those 4 will be in different zones for the world quests there), if a bad group, just leave and random BG it until your world quests are back up.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================