Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Glimmering Falanar Treasure Chest toys/vanity items from where?

these toys drop from the reward chest at the end
    seems to be confirmed that you need at least 400 points for a drop

IF YOU GOT A TOY POST YOUR SCORE/CLEAR~~
    Last edited by FinestHour; 2016-09-24 at 11:38 PM.
    rank 1 dk
    find me on vindicatum.com

Quote Originally Posted by FinestHour View Post
    are these all from the withered training chest if you get to the end?
    the stuff like displacer meditation stone, ley spider eggs
    anyone got any of these yet?
    I had one show up for me just before the main spider room 'with the layered spider web walkways' two trainings ago and got a toy. I imagine most of the rest are past the Elfbreaker at the end of the dungeon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hothgor View Post
    I had one show up for me just before the main spider room 'with the layered spider web walkways' two trainings ago and got a toy. I imagine most of the rest are past the Elfbreaker at the end of the dungeon.
    Nope. (Also, be more specific if you want me to believe this)

I already looted all the chests (except one) in the event and there is only one toy which is meant to drop there. The most of the 10 Person chests, aka the Glimmering ones, are predefined and you can look up their loot. The toy which is meant to drop there, is inside a 5 person chest and the distribution of its loot is random. Please name your toy and im pretty sure, we will see it's the one which is intended to drop.

I already looked heavily into this and I found 3 Glimmering Chests in Suramar, but none of them contained a toy. I used youtube videos to do so and the guy who did those, also didnt recieve the loot. Those are a one-time loot too.

In Conclusion, there are two possibilities: Since most of all bigger chest are one-time loot, they can't be the source for this toys. The only chest which is infinite respawnable, is the big chest from the scenario. So if those toys are obtainable right now, they have to drop from this big chest. Same as the legendary, fox item or pala hidden artefact skin.

There are also hidden chest in suramar which contain random loot. But those chest don't have the same name and its loot table is different.

Moreover, since the scenario is already "completed" in this week, and will loose its relevance I highly think that these toys will be the solution for blizzard to make the people still going inside even after your exalted.

If we want to be sure, we have to wait for a guy to prove he has obtained a toy (and which toy) from a chest (and expecially which chest)

Deleted
    I got the Ancient Mana basin toy from one of the chests in the scenario yesterday. It came from the main chest

*edit*

Actually, ignore me, that isn't one of the toys you're on about.
    Last edited by mmoced9b2b5c0f; 2016-09-09 at 03:46 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scamper View Post
    I got the Ancient Mana basin toy from one of the chests in the scenario yesterday. It came from the main chest
    Jup, thats the one which is intended to drop there. See http://www.wowhead.com/item=141296/a...basin#comments

But THIS toy drops from a one time chest.

Also, there are the other toys listed which can't drop in those one-time chests, just because there arent any left.

yea we are trying to figure out where the rest of them come from. basin is the guaranteed one. just gotta wait and see then boys
    rank 1 dk

Deleted
    There are a few chests that are bugged currently. iirc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exephia View Post
    There are a few chests that are bugged currently. iirc
    The only bug im aware of, is there is an item which allows you to see invisible chests, but those chests are already visible. (Those chests which are shimmering white)

full cleared again with 23 withered alive chest had nothing new
    zzz
    rank 1 dk

Quote Originally Posted by FinestHour View Post
    full cleared again with 23 withered alive chest had nothing new
    zzz
    You ended the run with 23 withered alive? Why?
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

10+ Year Old Account
    I got both pet and toy from medium (5-man) chests.

My last run I ended up with 21 withered alive and no chests to carry out. I wish they added some random chest spawns or something. Even if it's just AP rewards, would still feel better than having to end with plenty of withered alive and nothing to spend them on.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Just finished a run with 55 withered alive, no 5 or 10 man chests in there. Only small ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    You ended the run with 23 withered alive? Why?
    cuz all the chests are 1 time spawns lol if u get em once ur good and theres nothing to spend troops on so later clears you just have a huge army left
    which is why no one can figure out where the cosmetic shit comes from
    rank 1 dk

Just finished with 58 withered (brought up the last treasures last time so this was my first "empty" run), zero "invisible" chest (that the withered spellseer can see), no mount. :/ Already got the bank, the spider pet, and the one toy that comes form the end treasure. This will become boring VERY soon this way.
    Last edited by Lei; 2016-09-20 at 10:08 AM.

He means from the big chest you always get at the end.
    There are like 8 toys that apparently only drop from that chest.

I've run the scenario quite a few times now, no toys. Don't know anyone who's got one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzayel View Post
    He means from the big chest you always get at the end.
    There are like 8 toys that apparently only drop from that chest.

I've run the scenario quite a few times now, no toys. Don't know anyone who's got one.
    I've seen several people on the fox mount, which supposed to be super rare as I understand. But noone with the toys, not to mention the weird (possibly bugged?) invisible chests, which require the Spellseer. And the toys are stated to come from Glimmering Falanaar Chest. Now I'm not sure what's the end chest called, but I think it's not that. Will look it up soon. Edit: the end treasure is called "Glimmering Treasure Chest".
    Last edited by Lei; 2016-09-20 at 10:21 AM.

There is no Glimmering Falanar Treasure Chest in the game yet. The Glimmering Treasure Chest you get at the end of the scenario is always there and the rewards depend on your score. It doesn't contain any of the toys but can contain the item for the fox mount.

If you got Ancient Mana Basin you should not have.

Tiny bit related but lets say i had good run with 3 big chest and some small ones. Accidently left the instance thinking it would get me back faster. Am i fucked now or will the chests still be there for me to pick up again during next run?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taalyn View Post
    There is no Glimmering Falanar Treasure Chest in the game yet. The Glimmering Treasure Chest you get at the end of the scenario is always there and the rewards depend on your score. It doesn't contain any of the toys but can contain the item for the fox mount.

If you got Ancient Mana Basin you should not have.
    Yes they are.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=141299/k...globe#comments

The guy got this toy and delivered Screenshots. The dropchance seems to be 1% or smaller.

Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post
    Yes they are.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=141299/k...globe#comments

The guy got this toy and delivered Screenshots. The dropchance seems to be 1% or smaller.
    I also got the Kal'dorei Light Globe today. Not sure of the drop chance, but maybe it started dropping this week.