Thread: Twisting Nether

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Just to be clear, this is a once a day thing?

Does it drop in Havoc spec/loot spec ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Fuck, I want to know this too.
    Maybe it's not dropping because I'm geared for Vengeance and have Havoc as lootspec... I never thought about it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Yes, it does. I had havoc as loot spec when it dropped.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Yes, it does. I had havoc as loot spec when it dropped.
    Yes, after looking through other similar threads, it appears that a WW monk in MW loot spec got the BrM artifact item and also Druids of any spec get the Resto appearance item from their plants.

So it should be the same for DHs.

Quote Originally Posted by vandalx View Post
    Just got the hidden skin this morning, was my 3rd kill in there.
    I got mine last night! all together was about the 5-6 kill

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is there any reason to keep the Twisting Nether option after you get the skin?
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Bojangles View Post
    nope unless you actually have a use for those random buff things that drop

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good to know, thanks.
    I mean the buffs are nice but i'd rather buff my followers for now.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

Buffs seem great but don't work in Mythic+ or raids (and probably PvP, right?).

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Bojangles View Post
    There's a pet that can drop
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=136900/hateful-eye
    Although, apparently, you can't cage nor sell it..

Other than that - nope, no reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

So what appearance do those demons drop vor vengeance? Umberwing or Iron Warden?

Deleted
    10 kills till now no skin but ive seen some dh with it. damit .... but all bosses are quite easy to kill solo. It takes a while but i never drop below 50% hp.
    Last edited by mmoccc2f38e8e6; 2016-09-12 at 11:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynosuke View Post
    10 kills till now no skin but ive seen some dh with it. damit .... but all bosses are quite easy to kill solo. It takes a while but i never drop below 50% hp.
    Same here. Saw one today who learned it directly after the kill. So jealous

Easy to do with 2 DH. Just spam in the chat.

Quote Originally Posted by iddqd View Post
    So what appearance do those demons drop vor vengeance? Umberwing or Iron Warden?
    The hidden appearance that looks like Fist Weapon with a shield... Guess it's Iron Warden?

Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    Buffs seem great but don't work in Mythic+ or raids (and probably PvP, right?).
    Do they work in any instanced content whatsoever? I've done some preliminary tests and they don't seem to work in dungeons of any kind either, whether mythic or heroic or normal. I'm unsure if the tooltip isn't accurately reflecting the intended behavior, or if they're just all straight up bugged.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, especially if properly sharpened and in the hands of a well trained ninja.

Quote Originally Posted by Daos View Post
    Do they work in any instanced content whatsoever? I've done some preliminary tests and they don't seem to work in dungeons of any kind either, whether mythic or heroic or normal. I'm unsure if the tooltip isn't accurately reflecting the intended behavior, or if they're just all straight up bugged.
    I haven't tested them personally, so I couldn't tell ya

Anyone here that got the vengeance hidden skin lately? I've been killing the demons daily for 51 days straight and nothing.
    As opposed to the Havoc skin which almost every DH has it, I only seen 1x Vengeance with the Bulwark of the Iron Warden over the last couple of months.

Is there any other requirement apart of killing the daily demon?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by beerhug View Post
    Is there any other requirement apart of killing the daily demon?
    I don't think so? 44 days and counting.