Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by InTheClouds View Post
    Alright for the frost hidden appearance I really believe it has something to do with the memories of arthas. Blizzard has said that some of these appearances can be figured out by a puzzle so I wonder if the things arthas says when you click on him are the "puzzle" or "riddle"? For instance in Stormheim you see his memory on the grave of kings, he mentions kings in their grave. In Val'sharah you see him right before you enter the nightmare questing area, he mentions "the darkness and rage against the nightmare". Coincidence? I think not. Maybe if someone is really good at riddles/puzzles they can better interpret these. Here is all four phrases each memory of arthas says:

"You believe that you are in control, that your will is your own... Yet you do as He commands. You exist by His whim alone. You imagine yourself to be free, but you will always be His instrument." - Highmountain

"So many fallen kings, silent in their numberless graves. Even the mighty are rendered nameless by time. Every king must kneel before death." - Stormheim

"The darkness does not die, rage against the nightmare, struggle as you will.. The infinite dark is patient, we will all be claimed in the end." - Val'sharah

"See the spirits writhe and twist, the numberless shades forsaken by time, the dead outnumber the living.. And always will." - Azsuna
    Thanks for putting together the speeches. Okay even if it was tryed before I still believe this all leads to an Old God or more specificly Yogg-Saron. Now let me explain why. The Highmountain speech is obviously about beeing controlled or manipulated and who does this more than the Old Gods?
    The Stormheim speech is about the kings in graves, the mighty rendered nameless by time and that every king must kneel before death. Let's look at the visions in his encounter. King Lane getting assassinated by Garona, sounds like a king in a grave. Second one is about Deathwing betraying the Aspects by creating the Dragon Soul. As we see in Val'sharahs story line and the defeat of Deathwing the Aspects are now powerless. The third one is about Arthas subduing Bolvar. Obviously no King rules forever and Arthas kneeled before death. In addition Yogg-Saron is the Old God of Death.
    The Val'sharah speech talks about the nightmare and how the infinite dark will claim us all. The Old Gods or more specifcly Yogg-Saron is responsible for creating the Emerald Nightmare by corrupting it through the World Tree in Northrend. He calls himself the Lucid Dream and the Monster in your nightmares. He is also one asoziated with the Black Empire as well as the Void some of the most dark things out there.
    The Asuna one doesn't really fit this narrativ though. Or atleast i cant find a link. But it still feals so obviously linked. The intro for LEgion when you visit Ulduar shows that the Faceless are still there and Yogg-Saron seems to be active once again. Also for some reason when i fought Yogg-Saron just a few minutes ago I reached 0 Sanity but didnt get controlled which seemed odd.
    Last edited by mmocae5ffac4b8; 2016-09-09 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gr1mdark View Post
    Not all of them. Like the Druid secret art from Ursoc.
    But yeah, lets see if you can bring a GM to a clear answer. That would be great.

Regarding the Item, I got the rep but i dont have it, where did you get this one?
    I'm at revered and I didn't see anything

Deleted
    Hm... At work now, so unfortunatelly can only browse wowhead :

These items were added in 7.0.3 :

Filter " Rune " Common " Added in Legion "

http://www.wowhead.com/item=122719/mysterious-runestone
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=132132/g...stone#comments

What do you think about it guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    There are several chests in the withered scenario. The one that can drop the appearance is the guaranteed chest you get at the end of every run, the one that contains nightfallen rep sigils, a piece of armor, some order resources and an item that gives artifact power. When I got the blood appearance out of this box, I was blood specced, but with unholy loot specialization, and it was my third run through, and the second one I completed. This one also appears much larger than any other chest you will find in the scenario.

The other chests you can get in the scenario are small ones that you can loot immediately and these usually just contain ancient mana and a bit of gold.
    The second type is a medium chest, that requires 5 withered to send out, and these usually contain items to upgrade the performance of all your withered, ranging from more damage, to more health, to less chance to run away. These chests are one-offs, so once you send a medium chest out and loot it, you won't see that specific chest again in the scenario.
    The third type is a large chest, that requires 10 withered to send out. These usually contain an item that will upgrade one withered into another type. For example one of the items might make a withered into a Withered Berserker, that will taunt and damage mobs in the scenario. These chests are, like the medium chests, also one-offs, so once you send a large chest out and loot it, you won't see that specific chest again in the scenario.
    So score doesn't matter? You just need to complete it and that's it? And of course get lucky for it to drop

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LickMeh View Post
    So score doesn't matter? You just need to complete it and that's it? And of course get lucky for it to drop
    Score matters for the guaranteed chest you get every run. Whether it matters for the artifact appearance is unknown, but the score has influence on the amount of order resources, gold, and reputation tokens you get, and likely also on whether or not you get a piece of gear out of it.

The following guide is a good read, not just for the scenario, but also for the entire zone: http://www.wowhead.com/guides/surama...-army-training

Deleted
    Another wowhead try :

http://www.wowhead.com/item=137621/g...e-of-damnation

Grimoire of Damnation
    Item Level 1
    Quest Item
    "The journal of the Archlich Kel'Thuzad, written during his time in Naxxramas."

There is no comment, nor a related NPC ...
    Added in patch 7.0.3

Maybe its a key ... maybe not ... need someone to help me search all junk stuff on wowhead :/

Crazy friday idea,

KT looks like a bonereaper ... or atleast in my imagination,
    There are a lot of abominations around him so, he must have a bank full of hooks!

Maybe if we can bring this item to him?

Hope so this is not just some DK campaing item ... cant find it in my memory ...
    Last edited by mmocf4ced238cf; 2016-09-09 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fu1grim View Post
    uh what is the landmass in the lower right and why does it have a rune on it that looks like a hook ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    uh what is the landmass in the lower right and why does it have a rune on it that looks like a hook ?
    Maybe the island that was planned but not implemented? I think there was such a zone?

Again correct me if I am wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Tauronus77 View Post
    Another wowhead try :

http://www.wowhead.com/item=137621/g...e-of-damnation

Grimoire of Damnation
    Item Level 1
    Quest Item
    "The journal of the Archlich Kel'Thuzad, written during his time in Naxxramas."

There is no comment, nor a related NPC ...
    Added in patch 7.0.3

Maybe its a key ... maybe not ... need someone to help me search all junk stuff on wowhead :/
    This was an item that used to be used in our class campaign. It was basically just Kel'thuzad's writings on how to make the Four Horsemen. Not sure why they removed it.

- - - Updated - - -

Non-implemented island.

That is Thal'dranath. It was supposed to come later like Tanaan Jungle but ended up going the way of Farahlon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    This was an item that used to be used in our class campaign. It was basically just Kel'thuzad's writings on how to make the Four Horsemen. Not sure why they removed it.

- - - Updated - - -

Non-implemented island.

What if the item was not removed, just a purpose was changed? hm?

Early in the Legion Alpha there was an isle named Thal'Dranath but later they removed it from the game. Thats the landmass you are talking about. http://i.imgur.com/lCYOI0K.jpg

7+ Year Old Account
    I was so happy when Kalecgos came to my order hall and the text said "hidden power" about my weapon. RAN to find a M EoA group then got sad when 3 other people needed to kill the snail too....
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    Early in the Legion Alpha there was an isle named Thal'Dranath but later they removed it from the game. Thats the landmass you are talking about. http://i.imgur.com/lCYOI0K.jpg
    Now i see!!!
    And our artifact was there. And they were like "Oh crap, we forgot to place the art somewhere else!
    Lets just pretend it's still in the game and let everyone go crazy looking for it"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    I was so happy when Kalecgos came to my order hall and the text said "hidden power" about my weapon. RAN to find a M EoA group then got sad when 3 other people needed to kill the snail too....
    That one's the for the "Balance of Power" appearance unlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    That one's the for the "Balance of Power" appearance unlock.
    And we need to wait (at least) till Emerald Nightmare to unlock this.

Deleted
    Ok people. I am aware that this is the wildest guess ever, but it might be something.
    Since we do not know how difficult, or random this is, we can just continue our search for the hook and runes, until someone finally obtains them somehow, somewhere.

But if we approach it as riddle, then maybe we must approach it more directly. The bonereapers hook item says, that a crude and brutal weapon fed itself on icecrowns energies. If we translate that, it would just mean, take a crude and brutal weapon to ICC, like in the underground cave, in the three dungeons, through the raid, to the top of icecrown, or something like that.
    IF it is a riddle.
    But that would also mean, that this hidden appearance is nowhere to be found on the broken isles. Why? a) There are no places with a direct link to icecrowns energy in the broken isles (except for acherus MAYBE), and b) there are NO weapons dropping from legion content. Not a single one. If it is really a weapon that needs to be used (the mention of a weapon could just be flavor honestly, like the entire text).

So I did the wildest guesses ever, thinking about which items or weapons could be used to achieve this (if it is indeed achieveable like this).

a) The abominations hook. Abomination hooks are Lvl 1 items that drop in icecrown. It would make sense because it is indeed a hook by name, but its still highly unlikeable since its a quest item, and it won't ever drop again, once you did it's quest, which would mean that people who actually fulfilled the quest, wouldn't be able to obtain the skin.

b) The goresoaked headreaper. The goresoaked headreaper is a drop from Rattlegore in scholomance. This would make sense as a) the bonereaper. It drops from a skeleton boss, which has blades instead of hands, in a dungeon that is highly known for bones and necromancy. b) it's a crude an brutal weapon that can be equipped by unholy DKs (two handed axe). and c) its' name. The skins name is bonereaper, this weapon is the headreaper. d) there are a lot of axes in the game which are called or referred to as hooks, scythes, or reapers. But there are also points that make it unlikely to be the solution. a) the fact that its an axe, not a hook. The weapon itself looks like a tombstone, which has been applied to a stick.

c) the garden sickle. Okay, I know this is hilariously stupid. But if you think of it... why is the item called "the bonereapers HOOK", when the skin is clearly more sickle-shaped? So i started searching for sickles, and I came across this. This sickle. It was implemented in Draenor, and is sold by the herb-garden vendor in the garrison for a bit of gold, and 500 draenish seeds. So I tried to gather information on this stupid sickle, but as it seems to me, this weapon (its actually a equipable weapon), has NO purpose in the game at all, except for being there. A highly overpriced (thinking about its actual use) Lvl1 Weapon, which is called a sickle, and looks like a sickle, just like the bonereaper itself. Even though it's much smaller, and doesn't look very crude and brutal, but I imagine, it would take more effort and brutalness to kill someone with a sickle, than with a knife for example.

So yes, I know. This is very stupid. But taking a hook, axe, scythe, or sickle to Icecrown, so it can feed up on it's energy, would make the most sense, based on the flavor text. Maybe there are hook/sickle based items in Legion that I might just overlooked, and you have to bringt them to Icecrown in your bag, so if you have any ideas on this, just throw it out. If you want that skin as bad as me, you will have the spare time, to try some weird stuff. And with some luck, we might be rewarded for it .

Deleted
    Last edited by mmocf4ced238cf; 2016-09-09 at 01:33 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Damn! Cant find anything useful on wowhead ...