10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Clearly Clinton needs to release her medical records to put this conspiracy to rest, and just to be fair Trump should do the same.
    I'm not sure we want to open the can of worms that is releasing medical records to the public. There is generally a lot of information in there, much of it personal, much of it irrelevant to the presidency. I do think, however, doctors should be obligated to notify someone if a presidential candidate has a life threatening illness or one that would impede his/her ability to do the job.

At the end of the day, this conspiracy around Clinton's health just doesn't make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Clearly Clinton needs to release her medical records to put this conspiracy to rest, and just to be fair Trump should do the same.
    Nah, she shouldn't do that. Any sane person understands that the health issue is plucked out of thin air and has no merit what so ever. Just like the Obama birth certificate ordeal. Obama released his birth certificate. What happened? The same insane people just concluded that it was fake. It is a fact that Obama is not a Muslim, that he is a Christian. Yet these people will say "I don't know" about it. There is no reasoning with these people. There is no spelling out the facts and they surrendering to the truth. They are unreasonable, they disregard the facts and they don't care about the truth. All releasing his birth certificate to prove he was a natural born American did for Obama was to demean this great individual in front of these pathetic people. Who the fuck are they to question him being an American or not? This Clinton health conspiracy is the same kind of deal. There is nothing sane people can do that will change the minds of these people. They have an "opinion" on what the fact is, and that "opinion" will not move one inch.

A large part of the world is going fucking bat-shit crazy. I just hope that part is not crazy enough that Trump will actually win the Presidency.

Though, I must say. Even if this was an issue... to quote Clinton... What difference at this point does that make?! If Clinton is elected and dies, Time Kaine becomes President. If Clinton is not elected and regardless of whether she lives or dies; Trump becomes President. So who the fuck cares? Any generic Democrat is better than Donald Trump, as is any generic Republican.
    Last edited by Zarc; 2016-09-09 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarc View Post
    Nah, she shouldn't do that. Any sane person understands that the health issue is plucked out of thin air and has no merit what so ever. Just like the Obama birth certificate ordeal. Obama released his birth certificate. What happened? The same insane people just concluded that it was fake. It is a fact that Obama is not a Muslim, that he is a Christian. Yet these people will say "I don't know" about it. There is no reasoning with these people. There is no spelling out the facts and they surrendering to the truth. They are unreasonable, they disregard the facts and they don't care about the truth. All releasing his birth certificate to prove he was a natural born American did for Obama was to demean this great individual in front of these pathetic people. Who the fuck are they to question him being an American or not? This Clinton health conspiracy is the same kind of deal. There is nothing sane people can do that will change the minds of these people. They have an "opinion" on what the fact is, and that "opinion" will not move one inch.

A large part of the world is going fucking bat-shit crazy. I just hope that part is not crazy enough that Trump will actually win the Presidency.

Though, I must say. Even if this was an issue... to quote Clinton... What difference at this point does that make?! If Clinton is elected and dies, Time Kaine becomes President. If Clinton is not elected and regardless of whether she lives or dies; Trump becomes President. So who the fuck cares? Any generic Democrat is better than Donald Trump, as is any generic Republican.
    Since when was Clinton's poor health a conspiracy?

Goodness me, if she dropped dead on live TV you'd probably think she was taking a nap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    Since there is no evidence to support it and evidence to the contrary.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Since there is no evidence to support it and evidence to the contrary.
    No evidence? Then what are all those coughing fits she's had then? She could barely talk in Cleveland. Even when back on the plane, she had them. Not the first time either. Sounds like someone with a chest infection, rather than someone who is healthy.

10+ Year Old Account
    No evidence? Then what are all those coughing fits she's had then? She could barely talk in Cleveland. Even when back on the plane, she had them. Not the first time either. Sounds like someone with a chest infection, rather than someone who is healthy.
    No, I am sorry, your medical expertise on her "chest infection" is just as stupid as a guy who said it meant she had Parkinson's a few pages ago. Do you mean respiratory infection?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Maybe you didn't get it, but in my post I was talking about people like you. So obviously I have no interest in "debating" you on this. Ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still don't get why the "health issues" are that big of a deal. People pushing 70 are going to have health issues... maybe put a restriction on no old geezers for the presidency? Donny may not have coughing fits but his fat ass at that age isn't a pinnacle of health either. He could just as easy drop dead of a heart attack while Clinton dies from respiratory problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarc View Post
    Maybe you didn't get it, but in my post I was talking about people like you. So obviously I have no interest in "debating" you on this. Ridiculous.
    Oh come on, these diagnosis are hilarious. Got 5$ on someone saying she has a boob infection next. Oh crap, she will die of dysentery!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    No, I am sorry, your medical expertise on her "chest infection" is just as stupid as a guy who said it meant she had Parkinson's a few pages ago. Do you mean respiratory infection?
    I think that was me, and its because fluid gets into the lungs.
    Its a serious issue for parkinsons sufferers and she displays many signs of the disease.

she spit that shit out live of television

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Still don't get why the "health issues" are that big of a deal. People pushing 70 are going to have health issues... maybe put a restriction on no old geezers for the presidency? Donny may not have coughing fits but his fat ass at that age isn't a pinnacle of health either. He could just as easy drop dead of a heart attack while Clinton dies from respiratory problems.
    Being orange is also a symptom of Jaundice/Gilbert's... How long has he been orange? Because without treatment, prolonged exposure causes neurological issues, which would explain his cadence.

I am an Internet Doctor...

You're an idiot.

A chest infection is a perfectly valid medical term.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    I think that was me, and its because fluid gets into the lungs.
    Its a serious issue for parkinsons sufferers and she displays many signs of the disease.

she spit that shit out live of television
    Parkinson's is not a respectory disease. The symptoms are neurological, which you are skipping to fucking respiratory issues? You do understand the differance between neurological and respiratory? Right?

Parkinson's is not a respectory disease. The symptoms are neurological, which you are skipping to fucking respiratory issues? You do understand the differance between neurological and respiratory? Right?
    Do you not even read what is written to you? Jesus H. Christ on a pogo stick...

https://aaps.wufoo.com/reports/poll-...didate-health/

stop man, youre trying to pretend real shit isnt real.
    its getting stupid

10+ Year Old Account
    You're an idiot.

A chest infection is a perfectly valid medical term.
    Nope, chest infections is a layman catch all for the respiratory system. "chest infection" is not a medical term because the respiratory system is actually broken down into several levels. Something that a doctor, or even a HS biology class, should have taught you. But, yeah, keep linking how she has a cold...

- - - Updated - - -

Do you not even read what is written to you? Jesus H. Christ on a pogo stick...
    What did you have an issue with?

- - - Updated - - -

its getting stupid
    What does that link have to do with what I said? Because distracting from bullshit diagnosis, with a poll concerning a candidate's health, is litteraly "trying to pretend real shit isnt real". Do you disagree that Parkinson's is not a respiratory disease? Do you disagree that Parkenson's symptoms are not indicated by a respiratory event like coupling or spitting? Unless you are responding to that, your Chewbacca defense won't fly here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh come on, these diagnosis are hilarious. Got 5$ on someone saying she has a boob infection next. Oh crap, she will die of dysentery!
    She better stay away from The Oregon Trail then!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    She better stay away from The Oregon Trail then!
    It is a gaming forum... Had to drop that when discussing disease.

its getting stupid
    Let it be known that the AAPS associated with this poll is the American Association of Physicians and Surgeons, a conservative activist organization and not any of the actual respectable scientific/medical organizations in the US.

Polling the members of an overtly political organization is sure to be a great way to ascertain what doctors at large think. Yup. Sure. This is the same kind of dumb shit some people a few years back did where they came to the conclusion that many scientists doubted climate change by polling... petroleum engineers. D'oh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Let it be known that the AAPS associated with this poll is the American Association of Physicians and Surgeons, a conservative activist organization and not any of the actual respectable scientific/medical organizations in the US.

Polling the members of an overtly political organization is sure to be a great way to ascertain what doctors at large think. Yup. Sure. This is the same kind of dumb shit some people a few years back did where they came to the conclusion that many scientists doubted climate change by polling... petroleum engineers. D'oh.
    from their website "The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons - AAPS - is a non-partisan professional association of physicians in all types of practices and specialties across the country.

Since 1943, AAPS has been dedicated to the highest ethical standards of the Oath of Hippocrates and to preserving the sanctity of the patient-physician relationship and the practice of private medicine"

conservatives or not, doctors arent going to intentionally misdiagnose
    they see the same shit everyone else does, and they want to know more
    Last edited by truckboattruck; 2016-09-09 at 04:16 PM.