Quote Originally Posted by Byrogan View Post
    Despite what I asked yesterday and seeing as there is no sort of BiS list I want to ask before I buy but are the number 1&2 trinkets still a Chrono Shard and DMF: Hellfire?
    Chrono shard is very good. Twintop is still putting together new trinket BIS list, but DMF: Hellfire is pretty damn good. Just from basic calculations i'm seeing it be the best trinket by a long shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    Chrono shard is very good. Twintop is still putting together new trinket BIS list, but DMF: Hellfire is pretty damn good. Just from basic calculations i'm seeing it be the best trinket by a long shot.
    DMF: Hellfire?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Palaryel View Post

Dark Moon Faire, the Inscription trinket.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Palaryel View Post

Darkmoon Deck: Hellfire
    That one.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    DMF: Hellfire is better then Obelisk and HoV?
    Horn of Valor is an awful trinket for shadow.

yay another trinket that will cost me a nephew !

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by justflayin View Post
    Horn of Valor is an awful trinket for shadow.
    I've heard the opposite actually.

I'm running with 2 stat-sticks right now, a 850 Titanforged from WQ with 1233Int and 932 Crit and a 820 from a WQ with 933Int and 834 Haste.
    Also have a 825 Corrupted Starlight but it felt underwhelming, and a 845 HoV, but not sure about the last one.

I hate how on use trinket break the channel/can't be used during cast -.-

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking at dropping some gold on the Darkmoon Trinket. It looks very good at 850. Anybody else got it and are happy with the results?
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

I'm really dismayed how the developers are falling over themselves to mollify warlocks, up to and including promising them that they will naturally regenerate to 3 soul shards out of 5 outside of combat, while we can't actually be sure the developers even know we exist.

Quote Originally Posted by davesignal View Post
    I'm really dismayed how the developers are falling over themselves to mollify warlocks, up to and including promising them that they will naturally regenerate to 3 soul shards out of 5 outside of combat, while we can't actually be sure the developers even know we exist.
    lets be honest, shadow has been poor now for what ? 5 years?

The Devs dont want shadow to shine, never have. It would take to many healers out of the equation for which there arent enough. Always been the case. Everytime shadow is OP for even 5 mins... hotfixed. Fucking bullshit. Can we get a repsonse on anything ? no!

What is needed is a literal spam of thier forums like what warlocks are doing, and mages have done in the past... and they listen. But it never happens, and nothing ever changes. Shadow is bad, will be bad, and they wont change it.

And here is there repsonse :

"Multidotting is something that allows for strength in some situations, especially when things are split up and melee can't cleave everything."

Tell me how many mobs in dungeons and mythics are not in range of melee cleave ? or bosses? and in raids ? Probably 1 or 2. out of many 40 encounters.... There is your answer.
    Last edited by healme; 2016-09-09 at 11:39 PM.

Deleted
    Hey chaps, how good is the alchy trinket for SPs?

I have it, and it's amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by davesignal View Post
    Because the high end SPriests keep telling them SP is fine meanwhile they only say that because they love getting carried by their guild through mythic dungeons and pretend they are beating DH in aoe/ST and every other class aswell but can never show logs.

- - - Updated - - -

Mind you, I've never got kicked or told I did low dps but saying that shadow is fine in mythic dungeon is the biggest lie of all.

Homophobia is so gay.

Don't listen to what they say in these Dev Q&As. If things like well-structured forum posts detailing the problems and listing possible solutions worked, SPs would not have gotten out of Beta as they did. And it's clear Ian didn't really know what was going on anyway, just listen to him say how Suramar rep is not a grind and how you just "do all the non-repeatable quests and boom, you're revered".

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Don't listen to what they say in these Dev Q&As. If things like well-structured forum posts detailing the problems and listing possible solutions worked, SPs would not have gotten out of Beta as they did. And it's clear Ian didn't really know what was going on anyway, just listen to him say how Suramar rep is not a grind and how you just "do all the non-repeatable quests and boom, you're revered".
    Yeah thats kinda reminded me of good old times when Ghostcrawler self-owned himself in MoP saying that the gear you get from quests in Dread Wastes is preraid gear. But, humour aside, it's a very sad fact that devs aren't even playing their own game. I seriously fail to understand how can they develop the game when they are fucking clueless about the very game they design.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Anyone get Chrono shard yet?
    I was running a guild group and they said they would trade it to me if they got it since it looks so good for shadow. Well, the trinket procced 850 WF with a socket for the resto shaman but he couldn't trade it since he hasn't looted a higher ilvl trinket yet. Maximum sadness.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    "do all the non-repeatable quests and boom, you're revered".

Is that what you heard? Because that isn't what I heard. He said MOST of the rep gained has been through one time quests. And that's 100% true. He also said that the dungeon unlocks were purposefully placed in a spot where you can unlock them a couple weeks into the expansion. And that is certainly true aswell.

Sometimes I feel like WoW community just hears the shit they want to hear so they can continue to be in a constant state of pissed off. Same shit happened with Legendaries and half the community still thinks they're world drop.

/sigh

Quote Originally Posted by hikamiro View Post
    Is that what you heard? Because that isn't what I heard. He said MOST of the rep gained has been through one time quests. And that's 100% true. He also said that the dungeon unlocks were purposefully placed in a spot where you can unlock them a couple weeks into the expansion. And that is certainly true aswell.

Sometimes I feel like WoW community just hears the shit they want to hear so they can continue to be in a constant state of pissed off. Same shit happened with Legendaries and half the community still thinks they're world drop.

/sigh
    While you're of course right (and I was being hyperbolic), the fact that you get a lot of rep from story quests doesn't mean Suramar isn't a grind. You get MOST of the rep from there, but a large part of that has to do with all the WQs giving 50 or 75 rep only (with Withered Training being about 150/day overall if you max score). That means that the bulk of XP does come from story, but it does NOT mean that you don't have to grind. If you need, say, 8000 rep you may very well get 5000 from story quests - but if you then need to get 3000 from WQs in 50/75 intervals that is still a grind, despite it not being the majority.

It's funny though, that sort of quibbling over technicalities does seem reminiscent of the SP debate as a whole as well. People go in and notice they do poorly in dungeons, with their many AoE pulls. They point out that problem. And then someone comes along and goes "well the majority of pulls isn't AoE" or "class fantasy" or "just multi-DoT it's how it's meant to be", and the whole array of similar things we've been chewing through for the past half year. Meanwhile people get frustrated and angry, or just flat-out leave, and the devs not even acknowledging the existence of the class by silently passing them over every time they talk about class mechanics only adds to the problem.