Deleted
    Is it worth taking AS over Hailstorm at the current lower item levels to make up for the lack of optimised stats on gear or will Hailstorm still outperform AS in heroic / mythic dungeons?

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    Is it worth taking AS over Hailstorm at the current lower item levels to make up for the lack of optimised stats on gear or will Hailstorm still outperform AS in heroic / mythic dungeons?
    HS seems to outperform fairly easily. AS seems only useful on multi-target.

Without AS, I have 6431 haste, 9785 mastery so still within the 60% threshold. (AS WordUp said gives about 3500 haste worth so you can figure that if your gear is really terrible)

For leveling and daily questing, I usually stick with AS anyway since there's downtime from mob to mob and having to reapply both imbues can get annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if i'm just getting unlucky, or if it's because they're unique and very specific trinket WQ, but I've gotten 3 intellect ones in a row over the past 10 days, and starting to think it might be a bug. Haven't seen an agi one pop in ages. I'm always in Enh spec, in the right lootspec, and changing specs/lootspec hasn't affected it either.

Any1 else having this? Share the pain <_<
    Last edited by miffy23; 2016-09-09 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    Not sure if i'm just getting unlucky, or if it's because they're unique and very specific trinket WQ, but I've gotten 3 intellect ones in a row over the past 10 days, and starting to think it might be a bug. Haven't seen an agi one pop in ages. I'm always in Enh spec, in the right lootspec, and changing specs/lootspec hasn't affected it either.

Any1 else having this? Share the pain <_<
    I've gotten trinkets for all 3 specs. 2 of each so far I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talimar View Post
    I've gotten trinkets for all 3 specs. 2 of each so far I think.
    Well i'm not complaining about the 850 proc i got today for Ele/Resto, but I would like to see an Agi one sometime. Guess it's just bad RNG then.

Only Int Trinkets so far

Deleted
    Do you guys still get the Grimtotem Champion Daily from the order hall?
    I haven't seen the sight of that daily for days now, and Blizz ain't responding to any of the 3 tickets I sent them so I'm getting concerned as I feel I'm falling behind in terms of gearing up my Champions.

Quote Originally Posted by Triplemoe View Post
    Do you guys still get the Grimtotem Champion Daily from the order hall?
    I haven't seen the sight of that daily for days now, and Blizz ain't responding to any of the 3 tickets I sent them so I'm getting concerned as I feel I'm falling behind in terms of gearing up my Champions.
    No, not had it for a while.

I didn't want to start another thread but I just want to throw this out there that I'm pretty damn happy with my shaman.

Sure when the procs aren't there it's not so great but when they are there we're up there with the best of them.

What really throttles us is the hailstorm/ft refresh. I've always kept storm striking until the last seconds where I feel i really should hailstorm/ft but is it better to just stick with the stormstrike even when hailstorm/ft drops?

just got the dps trinket from life will find a way daily and it now does 10% of my damage as enhance lol

Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    just got the dps trinket from life will find a way daily and it now does 10% of my damage as enhance lol
    which trink?

devilsours cencer or something like that, 830 trinket with a proc doing 130k nature damage, or critting over 300k

10+ Year Old Account
    devilsours cencer or something like that, 830 trinket with a proc doing 130k nature damage, or critting over 300k
    Yeah, I got one too http://www.wowhead.com/item=140030/d...ton&bonus=1826

Even if it says spells it seems to proc a lot. I was going to ask if this trinket is good tbh
    "Man knows - he knows that nothing will begin unless he speaks. And nothing will change, unless he knows."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanda View Post
    Yeah, I got one too http://www.wowhead.com/item=140030/d...ton&bonus=1826

Even if it says spells it seems to proc a lot. I was going to ask if this trinket is good tbh
    Say what? Is it good for enhancement? What does it proc off for us? I got 850 of that today.

Quote Originally Posted by beverhunter View Post
    Say what? Is it good for enhancement? What does it proc off for us? I got 850 of that today.
    Seems like it procs from any spell - therefore boulderfist casts, flametongue/frostbrand, and apperantly from their ticks aswell since i got a proc while auto attacking (so crashing storm is also an option). just got it today and messed around so i might be wrong/missing something.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure it's within these 125 pages but is there a certain 'threshold' which I should aim for when it comes to Haste and especially Mastery? I assume sky is the limit for both but are there any breakpoints or minimums in which I have to maintain?
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

You usually want your haste to be at like 2/3rds to 3/4s of your mastery, other than that there are no "caps" as far as I am aware.

I probably would have vendored it if I hadn't read this post. I got an 825 with socket and it was a 7k dps increase over my 840 betrayal trinket according to Simcraft.

Yea I had to work all day so I missed out on that trinket. FeelsBadMan.

Hopefully it pops again soon.

Is it a bug that I've gotten 5 intellect trinkets so far, yet 0 agi ones? I keep my loot specialization as Current.