Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Legion - Illidan Cinematic, September 8 Hotfixes

Diablo 2 Bosses Remade in HD

HearthPwn Card Design Competition Season 4 - Perpetual Commotion

Braxis Holdout Preview, Warhead Junction Release Date, Competitive Scene Changes

In-Game Leaderboards, Replays, Play of the Game Abnormality, Jeff Kaplan on Overwatch Development

Legion - Illidan Cinematic
    Another cinematic was unlocked tonight, this time featuring Illidan.

Patch 7.0.3 Hotfixes - September 8
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Classes
    • (In progress) Players should no longer be stopped abruptly when executing uncontrolled movement spells such as Roll, Fel Rush, and Flying Serpent Kick.

Priest (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
    • (PvP) Holy Word: Chastise will no longer remove periodic damaging effects from targets in PvE situations.

Dungeons
    • Black Rook Hold
      • Fel Vomit from the Smashspite the Hateful encounter in Black Rook Hold will no longer persist after the encounter is defeated.

Items
    • The secondary stats on Legion gems have been significantly decreased.
      • Developers’ notes: Gems are not in the same place as they were in previous expansions. They’re a bit too powerful, and this was not intended. Sockets are still quite valuable and will continue to be so, but we need to reduce the difference between an item having a socket vs. not having a socket.

PvP
    • Ashran
      • Ashran Dominance now rewards 500 honor for completion.
      • Slay Them All now rewards 200 honor for completion.
    • Honor awarded from skirmishes has been tripled.

Professions
    • Enchanting Rank 2 and Rank 3 recipes now have the “Requires Previous Rank” text.
    • Mass Prospecting should now return the same amount of gems as normal Prospecting.

Quests
    • Players can now complete "WANTED: Shara Felbreath" after leaving combat and returning.
    • Enemies should now have lower health and damage in Chapter 3 of the Warrior Class Hall scenario.
    • A marker on your map should now appear for the objective of the Stormheim quest “The Trials Continue”.
    • Marksman hunters who left Niskara without talking to Vereesa can speak to her at Krassus' Landing to complete the "Rescue Mission" quest.
    • The Mage Order Campaign quest "What Is Going On Here" objectives should now complete reliably.

Suramar
    • Blackhawk's Bulwark PvP Captains should respawn more quickly.
    • Fel Cannons in Felsoul Hold should respawn more quickly.
    • The World Quest map marker for Starstalker Point Alliance has been moved to its accurate location.
    • During “Ghostship”, players can no longer use the Valarjar Harpoon to damage other players or player controlled NPCs.

How do I see this cinematic in-game?

Quote Originally Posted by Yousef View Post
    How do I see this cinematic in-game?
    At some point the quest will unlock if you've done the other quests involving Light's Heart in your class hall.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    At some point the quest will unlock if you've done the other quests involving Light's Heart in your class hall.
    Is it DH only?
    World PvP and how it stands/standed.
    World PvP isn't meant to be balanced, fair nor honorable. It's meant to be brutal, relentless, deadly.. and it's the survival of the fittest. It's a fight where everything goes and you use anything you can to survive and win. It's War.. a World of Warcraft where only the best survive!

Quote Originally Posted by Tedj View Post
    Is it DH only?
    He said related to light's heart questline so no it is for all classes

Deleted
    (In progress) Players should no longer be stopped abruptly when executing uncontrolled movement spells such as Roll, Fel Rush, and Flying Serpent Kick.
    Fucking finally! Won't have to walk out of pbaoe's like a regular pleb anymore.

were there ever so many cinematics in an expansion before? i love it

(In progress) Players should no longer be stopped abruptly when executing uncontrolled movement spells such as Roll, Fel Rush, and Flying Serpent Kick
    I hope this includes Blink. I'm tired of blinking in place because there's a tiny, almost invisible rock in the path.

10+ Year Old Account
    did... did blizzard just foreshadow the possible death of Tyrande?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostblade View Post
    No. It just goes to show that Illidan has always loved Tyrande, and despite knowing that she and Malfurion
    are an item, he never stopped loving her.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    Do you have any indication how far you need to get into the questline? Last I remember I did the quest called "Awakenings", ever since that Light's Heart has just been silent, not giving any new quests/missions or anything related to it. Does it require to unlock something special or?

Quote Originally Posted by ghostblade View Post
    I think it was just highlighting that in Illidan's quest for power, he sacrificed a potential relationship with Tyrande. And while he definitely regrets that loss, Illidan is a tragic hero because his choice of power is what saved / will save Azeroth.

PS they totally retconned Illidan's last words!

I thought at the beginning of this expansion that Illidan was coming back somehow.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nozuka View Post
    were there ever so many cinematics in an expansion before? i love it
    WoD had quite a few compared to the rest, but there is a massive storytelling potential in what Blizz are doing this time around.

Well we know he is being redeemed and will become a wielder of the light and dark.

Honor awarded from skirmishes has been tripled.
    that is simply not true. honor has been unchanged

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuunna View Post
    Do you have any indication how far you need to get into the questline? Last I remember I did the quest called "Awakenings", ever since that Light's Heart has just been silent, not giving any new quests/missions or anything related to it. Does it require to unlock something special or?
    I dont think it said anywhere or was hinted anywhere that he stopped loving her, he just was upset with how it all went between the 3

- - - Updated - - -

also the article for the 2 needs to be redone, its annoying to read when you cant scroll left or right. :l

Quote Originally Posted by Chikko View Post
    also the article for the 2 needs to be redone, its annoying to read when you cant scroll left or right. :l
    It should just fit your browser window, is that not the case?

10+ Year Old Account
    no its not it extends due to i think the photo on top