Page 49 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodfellow View Post
    Hey all, don't know if this is relevant or not but, I just received this from a vault ticket:

"Key to the Palace of Lei Shen"
    - An ancient key to a secret entrance in the Thunder King's citadel. The Shado-Pan would be interested in this
    Not relevant, thats for the Sub hidden appearance.

Interesting theory about Archaelogy and the area around Shackle's Den. This brought up an idea i'm going to test now. It might sound ridiculous, but i'm going to see if the Crystalline Eye of Undravius, the thing that let's you see the world where demons won the war of the ancients, will somehow affect the npcs in that area or give any clues. It might be worth testing in other places aswell that could somehow be related to the bindings.

So, finally got a reply to my ticket, about other issue, but while I had a GM available, I also tried to get SOMETHING out of him about TF.

http://imgur.com/Gx59nyV

A Vault hint, however I believe Vault already has something to do with Sub? or was it Assa? hidden appearance so...Idk.

Also asked about Lord Hal'shara's Tomb which we were investigating here yesterday, wanted to know if it's druid quest (since it apparently has something to do with Lunara), and here I got the weirdest thing

http://imgur.com/Z3UDPrU

No idea what to think. I would expect tomb in Azsuna to be underwater to be honest, but thunderfury, thunderaan, air...Seriously started considering if we don't need flying for it, but since it's supposedly obtainable now, and we can't fly yet...Eh, I feel like everyday we know less and less

Probably doesn't mean much, or anything really, but...

(also, on an unrelated note, has anyone seen the For the Cause quest from Mathias Shaw, the daily q for champion upgrades?)

"So, finally got a reply to my ticket, about other issue, but while I had a GM available, I also tried to get SOMETHING out of him about TF.

A Vault hint, however I believe Vault already has something to do with Sub? or was it Assa? hidden appearance so...Idk."

(Sorry can't officially quote until I have posted a few times

I actually brought this idea up yesterday that there could be an idea behind the Outlaw one in the Vault as well. There are two glowing lightening like sapphires in there which appear interesting.

Also on the side near the Mogu Statue thing there is a lever, anyone aware of what that might be more.

Also love this Archaeology theory, will definitely give it a shot when the sites roll over as you say

Quote Originally Posted by Vulture1108 View Post
    "So, finally got a reply to my ticket, about other issue, but while I had a GM available, I also tried to get SOMETHING out of him about TF.

A Vault hint, however I believe Vault already has something to do with Sub? or was it Assa? hidden appearance so...Idk."

(Sorry can't officially quote until I have posted a few times

I actually brought this idea up yesterday that there could be an idea behind the Outlaw one in the Vault as well. There are two glowing lightening like sapphires in there which appear interesting.

Also on the side near the Mogu Statue thing there is a lever, anyone aware of what that might be more.

Also love this Archaeology theory, will definitely give it a shot when the sites roll over as you say
    Just some posts above, Lei Shen palace is home of the Sub hidden appearance. So no Thunderfury.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

The Naga would be the only ones i think of looking to trap thunderran so what major Naga NPC could we look at that could be plotting to chain up an elemental ?

So this may be dumb, but has anyone tried linking the legendary thunder fury in chat around different NPCs to see if they have an interaction?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didsomeonesaythunderfury View Post
    So this may be dumb, but has anyone tried linking the legendary thunder fury in chat around different NPCs to see if they have an interaction?
    I LOLled way too hard for this nice thought though.

Looking for hints in the class hall sounds like the real place to start (as the gm mentioned)

Has the Assassination hidden appearance been confirmed from the sewers? I know one person said their friend got it, but no proof was provided.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Just some posts above, Lei Shen palace is home of the Sub hidden appearance. So no Thunderfury.

I didnt mean that Lei Shen was the place for TF, just that an item in the Vault could be the trigger, ie loot a lightening infused item that the thunder drakes in stormheim maybe interested in for whatever reason

Sorry I suppose I should clarify when I say 'the Vault' I mean the Uncrowned Vault
    Last edited by Vulture1108; 2016-09-09 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Clarify

Quote Originally Posted by Didsomeonesaythunderfury View Post
    expanding off from this:
    Enter vault, /yell 'DID SOMEBODY SAY (LINK THUNDERFURY)'
    NPC shows up and gives you starter quest for hidden appearance.

I've thought of something that I don't think has been mentioned yet:

Skaggldrynk http://www.wowhead.com/item=127840/skaggldrynk

It's the new Invisibility potion this expac. The description is: "Use: Enter the spirit realm, giving the imbiber invisibility for 18 sec. (10 Min Cooldown)
    Requires Level 100"

Maybe we have to "enter the spirit realm" somewhere, with detection, and someone appears?

I've already checked the dead dwarf with Thunderfury in Azsuna with this. Even killed Ragemaw a couple of times and tried to Parley him at the same time (he's immune). Nothing.

I'm moving on to some other areas already mention in this thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    the GM didn't specify which vault. Maybe there are some visual hints in the rogue vault? Neltharion's Vault?

Okay, I've just been lurking and testing on my own, but I've finally hit a brick wall. So I followed the Shackle lead and ended up at this arrow near the Blacksail pirates

After following that arrow, I didn't really find anything of interest, but ended up on the Isle of Watchers. I was wandering around when I found an Owl of the Watchers that I could interact with. I used it and it gave me a buff and activated with an aura around it.

I decided to look for more of these owls thinking maybe there was some order they needed to be activated to cause something to happen. I've added the map of the owls that I've been able to find below.

This is where I've kinda hit a brick wall, I'm not able to find anymore of the owls and I haven't been able to find anything that they activate.

I have been following this thread for quite a while now and figured i'd chip in.

Thunderfury was once wielded by the Prince of Air, which never the less could mean that the owners of the swords city is based in the skies or somehow connected through an arial wind path. Maybe the enterance can be found where the wind is acting up weird? Since the sword can control the power of Air.

Another theory i have is based upon the amulets you can buy in the rogue class hall. One sticking out got this qoute attached; "Wearing this, one might find the rarest of items in the most mundane of locales!"
    Last edited by Usynligepind; 2016-09-09 at 05:30 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gsf View Post
    the GM didn't specify which vault. Maybe there are some visual hints in the rogue vault? Neltharion's Vault?
    Its not Neltharions vault its Neltharions Lair.

I feel like we need to be accurate with things like this. Names of places might be very important

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Its not Neltharions vault its Neltharions Lair.

I feel like we need to be accurate with things like this. Names of places might be very important
    Neltharion's Vault and Lair are two different things. Lair is the instance. Vault is where you go with Ebonhorn and Mayla Highmountain.

Deleted
    "Vault" could also refer to Vault of the wardens where we have already discussed the possibility of the bindings being somehow related to Ash'Golm, Ragnaros' last living lieutenant.
    It probably isn't a drop from him but i think it deserves a second look into.

Quote Originally Posted by Usynligepind View Post
    Another theory i have is based upon the amulets you can buy in the rogue class hall. One sticking out got this qoute attached; "Wearing this, one might find the rarest of items in the most mundane of locales!"
    You mean the ones from Griftah? The snake oil salesman who's been around since TBC and sells items with descriptions that sound grandiose but ultimately do nothing? Those amulets?

Because you can already "find the rarest of items in the most mundane of locales." They're called world drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Vojka View Post
    the only clue I can pick up from is the description states these bindings are 'intended' to imprison the windlord. So someone out there has some kind of gripe with thunderaan and has these bindings to imprison him.. but this is too vague as I can't think of anyone lorewise who has a gripe with the newly resurrected windlord.
    Maybe it could be something unexpected like the Twilight Cult, if they still exist lorewise. Someone who would feel they could stand to benefit from imprisoning a being of great power. I mention them specifically because they had elementals as minions in the Twilight Highlands.
    Last edited by Asotcha; 2016-09-09 at 05:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.