Page 50 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asotcha View Post
    Maybe it could be something unexpected like the Twilight Cult, if they still exist lorewise. Someone who would feel they could stand to benefit from imprisoning a being of great power.
    Only people that could have a gripe with Thunderaam are Djinnies. And i dont think there are any on BI

Try and clear up a few things.

The amulet sold in the class hall has been in the game for ages with the same text on it.

The is Neltharion's Vault which is part of High Mountain, NOT the dungeon. The Prot Warrior hidden skin is a rare spawn in there already and it gives a Deathwing themed Sword and Shield which makes a lot of sense while Thunderfury being there doesn't really.

The Sub hidden skin effectively comes from the Class Hall vault, so again I'd be very suprised if a second one came from there too.

The dead dwarf with Thunderfury is part of the Shaman class hall quests.

Deleted
    Hey Iracor, I followed that arrow where it pointed and it led me to a giant pearl in the sea 48,95
    imgur. com/a/zXpk7

Quote Originally Posted by Release View Post
    I'm convinced its something to do with the temple of a thousand lights. When you speak to Mr Shackle he tells you his crew are salvaging for "archaeological wonders" shows you an uncrowned insignia and in my view it can't be circumstance he is called Mr shackle. It could even be as unsubtle as farming the elite elementals at the temple.

Holy shit, "Mr. Shackle'..... I can't believe I didn't see it Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by gsf View Post
    Hey Iracor, I followed that arrow where it pointed and it led me to a giant pearl in the sea 48,95
    imgur. com/a/zXpk7
    Yea, I figured that was nothing or is meant for another class. I tried a bunch of stuff around it and found nothing, so I didn't really wanna send anyone down that goose chase.

So I've been following up on the owls and it seems like they can only be activated in a specific order. I just get "You can't do that yet" when I try try to activate them until I find one that works. It doesn't seem to be an internal cooldown on the owls since I've been able to activate two quickly in succession and have been unable to activate one of them for the past 30 minutes.
    Last edited by Iracor; 2016-09-09 at 05:50 PM.

Thunderaan in Shaman VP has the new Thunderfury model

Hmmmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Usynligepind View Post
    I have been following this thread for quite a while now and figured i'd chip in.

Thunderfury was once wielded by the Prince of Air, which never the less could mean that the owners of the swords city is based in the skies or somehow connected through an arial wind path. Maybe the enterance can be found where the wind is acting up weird? Since the sword can control the power of Air.

Another theory i have is based upon the amulets you can buy in the rogue class hall. One sticking out got this qoute attached; "Wearing this, one might find the rarest of items in the most mundane of locales!"
    Perhaps wearing that awesome neck while looting chest in the rogue vault?

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z5

Deleted
    Just a quick question, maybe I missed it but: has anyone found out anything about Lord Hal'shara's Tomb or has this idea been dropped?

Quote Originally Posted by Archial View Post
    Just a quick question, maybe I missed it but: has anyone found out anything about Lord Hal'shara's Tomb or has this idea been dropped?
    Hasn't been dropped, in fact US forum picked it up today again, but so far we haven't been able to find anything useful.

Could probably benefit from help from druids, if you have any druid friends, since it still MIGHT be a druid quest, however I do not think so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    Hasn't been dropped, in fact US forum picked it up today again, but so far we haven't been able to find anything useful.
    Thx. Just went on an archaeology-spree to see if something would come up that might lead to some tomb/treasure-hunting...but nothing as of yet.

Any idea what place the picture inside the vault is a picture of?

Quote Originally Posted by Alnilam81 View Post
    Try and clear up a few things.

The amulet sold in the class hall has been in the game for ages with the same text on it.

The is Neltharion's Vault which is part of High Mountain, NOT the dungeon. The Prot Warrior hidden skin is a rare spawn in there already and it gives a Deathwing themed Sword and Shield which makes a lot of sense while Thunderfury being there doesn't really.

The Sub hidden skin effectively comes from the Class Hall vault, so again I'd be very suprised if a second one came from there too.

The dead dwarf with Thunderfury is part of the Shaman class hall quests.
    Should be noted, that the hidden appearance that is supposed to spawn here for warriors, has yet to do so on Live. It seems some things were changed from Beta to Live, Prot Warr, Havoc DH, and Fire Mage all having a hidden gate to the drop that no one has figured out, or the appearance is obtained differently.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cellion View Post
    Any idea what place the picture inside the vault is a picture of?
    Sadly no...but taking a look around we see Mogu-statues and a Mogu-chest (hinting towards the location of the hidden Sub-style?)...maybe I'm reaching for straws or other bits and pieces in our vault point towards the Assassination- and Outlaw-styles? Even non-lootable bits and pieces? The portraits? The deep-sea Murloc?

This may be a bit of a stretch, but I haven't seen anything like this thought. Has anyone considered that you may just have to kill some number of elementals(or some species/faction) with the dreadblades equipped and that some how triggers a quest to find the bindings?

I've been monitoring this thread for a little while and I noticed some very particular gems inside the vault. They appeared to be charged,thunder infused one might say.
    They are 4. It might be a long shot,but from nothing I guess it's a thought.

Sorry for bad screenshots,but if you go in in-game you will see them and how they radiate.

http: //imgur. com /a/r8l1Y

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zaxrem View Post
    I've been monitoring this thread for a little while and I noticed some very particular gems inside the vault. They appeared to be charged,thunder infused one might say.
    They are 4. It might be a long shot,but from nothing I guess it's a thought.

Sorry for bad screenshots,but if you go in in-game you will see them and how they radiate.

http: //imgur. com /a/r8l1Y
    I kinda discarded them, because I was looking for unique items. The two Mogu statues, the lever, the Mogu chest....each of them is only once in that vault....so are the portraits....the Murloc, the chest next to the murloc...hm what else?

Deleted
    Sub gets there special mog from running the old ToT run and hoping to get it from the chest, a way to get the key is from nogginfogger, which allows you to loot treasures, i wonder if any of them are parts? would kinda stick to the hint that we dont need to backtrack to old content

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1004 View Post
    Sub gets there special mog from running the old ToT run and hoping to get it from the chest, a way to get the key is from nogginfogger, which allows you to loot treasures, i wonder if any of them are parts? would kinda stick to the hint that we dont need to backtrack to old content
    But they get the trigger (key) itself from current content.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronut View Post
    But they get the trigger (key) itself from current content.
    +objects/parts of that scenario can be found in our vault (statues, lever, chest). Maybe other (unique) objects lead to the other mogs. Just food for thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Archial View Post
    +objects/parts of that scenario can be found in our vault (statues, lever, chest). Maybe other (unique) objects lead to the other mogs. Just food for thought.
    True, that's an interesting thought. I wonder if there are any objects in the vault leading to the assassination one...