Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ham on Rye View Post
    And then when your tier doesn't drop in any of those, guess where you'll be? Yup, LFR. You're so smart.
    LFR tier won't come out till the 2nd or third week of raiding. My guild funnels gear to mains, we'll be doing multiple runs. I assure you, I won't be hunting for lfr gear, but please do continue to assume.
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    So they dropped the wod lfr loot with crappy tier sets and different items?
    No they drop tier like MOP did and its the same tier as NM but less in stats and ilvl.

- - - Updated - - -

And then when your tier doesn't drop in any of those, guess where you'll be? Yup, LFR. You're so smart.
    Nothing is forced this is a video game not a 9 to 5 job. Don't like the content don't do it. The content of others shouldn't get gutted because you can't control yourself.

Don't like that go find a different MMO to play.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    LFR tier won't come out till the 2nd or third week of raiding. My guild funnels gear to mains, we'll be doing multiple runs. I assure you, I won't be hunting for lfr gear, but please do continue to assume.
    But here's the thing - if your guild does multiple raids with alts funneling gear to mains, then you're the extreme minority of the raiding world, and this discussion doesn't apply to you. We're talking about normal guilds that only do one raid group, not the no-lifers like your raid group.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    But here's the thing - if your guild does multiple raids with alts funneling gear to mains, then you're the extreme minority of the raiding world, and this discussion doesn't apply to you. We're talking about normal guilds that only do one raid group, not the no-lifers like your raid group.
    Lmao awww, looks like somebody is extremely butthurt here. Adorable. You clearly don't realize mythic guilds clear content quickly, and then farm one night a week. And god forbid that we all enjoy eachother's company for more than 3 hours. But by all means, enjoy farming LFR
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Lmao awww, looks like somebody is extremely butthurt here. Adorable. You clearly don't realize mythic guilds clear content quickly, and then farm one night a week. And god forbid that we all enjoy eachother's company for more than 3 hours. But by all means, enjoy farming LFR
    You're the one who said above not to make assumptions. Don't make assumptions about me, either. I am also a Mythic raider, not an LFR hero.

The fact remains, though, and your flame post does nothing to argue against it. If you're running multiple raids to funnel gear from alts to mains, then you are not the target audience or otherwise relevant to this discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Discotrash View Post
    Hi all,

Just a quick question as I keep reading/been told the min requirements for the first wing of LFR in Legion. What will it be? Does anyone know?

Cheers
    As long as I can see the full story played out with LFR, i wont be wasting time raiding heroic/mythic on a regular basis. I'll help out with the guild whenever possible, but ive had lots of fun with LFR, especially the MoP model, and i have no reason to suspect it'll be any different. Priorities change, reasons for playing change, and what you want out of the game changes. stop giving people shit about what they do to get enjoyment out of it.

Deleted
    You're completely missing the point. Raiders don't care that LFR exists. Let the bad casuals have their tourist mode.
    Really?? Theres still people out there that honestly believe that just because they raid on a harder difficulty that makes them better? Without even knowing why people cant commit to raiding three or more nights a week for 3 hours...work,family,social life etc. It really makes me laugh, surely if mythic raiders were so much better than us "mere casuals" then they could do the harder content with the same gear? why the need to have extra stats? just give them slightly different looking gear to make them stand out, surely by giving them better gear you are making it easier fore them? I have done my time having to "clock in" during the week at fixed times for the harder content,but my priorities have changed,but if the fact i play the game casually now genuinely makes you think that you are better than me or cancels out the fact that i have a 100 of every class and played at end game content for the past 10 years, then YOU are what is wrong with this game. Its like listening to a pompus "1st class" toffee nosed twat going on about the difference between 1st and 2nd class...utter bullshit! Get the fuck over yourselves. LFR will have its rewards to many players,including those mythic raiders who miss set bonuses that want to capitalize on them. You cant handle doing LFR? then i hate to break it to you but YOU will be under preforming and falling behind the TRUELY hardcore mythic raiders ;P ENJOY

Deleted
    You know every single time I see the LFR argument threads somehow always tier/trinkets get brought up. I'll be honest here as someone who has actually been in a Mythic(old HC) raid before I can say that I just cannot remember a current tier set so broken that you would drop 30+ ilvls on armor for the bonus. I mean serious raiders don't even really step into NORMAL and you're talking as if LFR affects anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyoll81 View Post
    Really?? Theres still people out there that honestly believe that just because they raid on a harder difficulty that makes them better? Without even knowing why people cant commit to raiding three or more nights a week for 3 hours...work,family,social life etc. It really makes me laugh, surely if mythic raiders were so much better than us "mere casuals" then they could do the harder content with the same gear? why the need to have extra stats? just give them slightly different looking gear to make them stand out, surely by giving them better gear you are making it easier fore them? I have done my time having to "clock in" during the week at fixed times for the harder content,but my priorities have changed,but if the fact i play the game casually now genuinely makes you think that you are better than me or cancels out the fact that i have a 100 of every class and played at end game content for the past 10 years, then YOU are what is wrong with this game. Its like listening to a pompus "1st class" toffee nosed twat going on about the difference between 1st and 2nd class...utter bullshit! Get the fuck over yourselves. LFR will have its rewards to many players,including those mythic raiders who miss set bonuses that want to capitalize on them. You cant handle doing LFR? then i hate to break it to you but YOU will be under preforming and falling behind the TRUELY hardcore mythic raiders ;P ENJOY

LFR is an abomination for terrible players. The more Blizzard does to let the actual raiders not have to set foot in LFR, the better.

Deleted
    Even though I am already out gearing the first LFR wings I am still going to do it weekly because I really like the re-color of the mage tier set. Other transmog gear would be welcome as well. Besides, it can be helful for progression if I can get a really good relic or trinket, not to mention complete my tier bonus.

I did ToT and SoO LFR for the exact same reason back then, and I only hope no boss ever comes to the wipefest that was Lei Shen.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I bet they will put AP as a weekly bonus for doing LFR

It's nice to see that the LFR is being reigned in. It's a cancerous, game-killing feature whose time has long passed. However, removing it outright would just cause bad players to make a fuss (you can see just from this threat the amount of mouth-breathers praising their idiot mode), so Blizzard did the next best thing: they removed its relevance.

The gear is shit. 835 crap on a weekly lockout. You can get better stuff running dungeons or stepping on some grapes in a Suramar world quest. And this is right from the beginning of the xpac.

Tier sets are fine, make the LFR heroes feel happy, but at this point LFR might as well be a cinematic that plays. It's not even the best way to gear up alts anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Suriesh View Post
    It's nice to see that the LFR is being reigned in. It's a cancerous, game-killing feature whose time has long passed. However, removing it outright would just cause bad players to make a fuss (you can see just from this threat the amount of mouth-breathers praising their idiot mode), so Blizzard did the next best thing: they removed its relevance.

The gear is shit. 835 crap on a weekly lockout. You can get better stuff running dungeons or stepping on some grapes in a Suramar world quest. And this is right from the beginning of the xpac.

Tier sets are fine, make the LFR heroes feel happy, but at this point LFR might as well be a cinematic that plays. It's not even the best way to gear up alts anymore.
    Reigned in? LFR is becoming some kind of royalty now?

I think lfr is a mechanic to allow more people actually experience raids.

7+ Year Old Account
    i woud go into it just to top dmg meters as tank and if the artifact power is worth it / call to arms is worth it

LFR is an abomination for terrible players. The more Blizzard does to let the actual raiders not have to set foot in LFR, the better.
    And vice versa... people who don't have the ability to commit the time shouldn't be forced into Mythic raids to get certain drops (mounts) or see specific encounters.

Last time I checked, everyone was paying the same monthly fee... so please stop thinking somehow your shit doesn't stink just because you have more time to play than others do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    The problem with LFR is gonna be the queue times. No tanks or heals gonna be doing it.
    I will.

I can't really be bothered to PuG higher difficulties, it drops Tier gear, has the chance to drop decent iLvL and some hidden artifact appearances. Worth it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    I will.

I can't really be bothered to PuG higher difficulties, it drops Tier gear, has the chance to drop decent iLvL and some hidden artifact appearances. Worth it.
    No trinkets, only stat sticks.

Quote Originally Posted by Direpenguin View Post
    And vice versa... people who don't have the ability to commit the time shouldn't be forced into Mythic raids to get certain drops (mounts) or see specific encounters.

Last time I checked, everyone was paying the same monthly fee... so please stop thinking somehow your shit doesn't stink just because you have more time to play than others do.
    And yet there are Mythic guilds that successfully clear content on 8 and 12 hour schedules.

Stop using "Time to play" as an excuse. It isn't one. There has to be incentive to defeat the hardest difficulty of a game. Mounts fit that designation.

Quote Originally Posted by Direpenguin View Post

And you need to stop thinking that you deserve every reward despite not being good enough to overcome the challenge gating it.