Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    SHE MUST BE IN ANOTHER CASTLE!!

caps...

Day Is started!

Nothing much happened last night.... OR DID IT!

Celtic has snuck his way back in to the game

Oh also it's my Birthday, so you all have to be nice to me and compliment on how great my game is today.... Or else.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Day Is started!

Oh also it's my Birthday, so you all have to be nice to me and compliment on how great my game is today.... Or else.
    Happy Birthday. But I hate you....

The game has three competing/recruiting factions so there is no way to know from one day to the next who is on what team and i'm guessing the various people searching for someone have individual win options. It's pure chance who we vote for at this point. Or more likely there's a specific action that needs to occur for the game to end.

Some of the player and roles were pretty easy to match up based on roleplay (Jynx, Crackle, Danner, Allow, Virothe...) Anyone else want to claim at this point? I'm guessing no since there are people chasing other people and that's probably a win/lose condition for someone.

Who is peach?

Quote Originally Posted by JynxieJ View Post
    Who is peach?
    Hue hue hue, Like I would have made it so easy as they would just need to claim ;D

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    The game has three competing/recruiting factions so there is no way to know from one day to the next who is on what team and i'm guessing the various people searching for someone have individual win options. It's pure chance who we vote for at this point. Or more likely there's a specific action that needs to occur for the game to end.
    Ya, I have some disappointments with my game set up that I would talk about after the game is done. But honestly the faction stuff is working 100% as intended, But due to a couple players not showing or playing the game things got a little confused.

But the best laid plans only last until the first charge!

7+ Year Old Account
    So Celtic apparently can't be day killed at this rate. Shall we see if that applies to everyone or just him?

Vote: Danner

Oh! Just to clarify something here, If I viewed this as a non-bastard game I wouldn't be so open as I have been in both the QT's and the main thread here. I'm only like this because I'm still technically a player here and not just a mod.

- - - Updated - - -

Also!

Cause I haven't actually voted yet this game and no ones called me on it yet <,<

If the vampire chooses not to convert anyone (even if he already has), and assuming he CAN be converted by the "town converter", and we vote no-lynch every day, and no one does any night actions but the town converter, then every one of us will "win", potentially in a matter of hours, by just letting the town converter do his job.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well with three factions I guess that explains why the game is not over yet. Though besides Dendrek's suggestion I don't see how this game could end without some bastardly mod help. It seems like there would just be some trading off from faction to faction. I'm assuming that there's something else given to vamps since they only have one recruit to start off with.

The only thing I can think of is to actually try to get the recruiters to move this game anywhere. So yeah.

Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

I'm going to visit Kryllian castle.

Vote Danner

Quote Originally Posted by JynxieJ View Post
    I'm going to visit Kryllian castle.

Vote Danner
    YOU FOOLS! YOU THOUGHT IT WOULD BE THAT SIMPLE? well... It was.

Vampires Have won the game!

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats to
    Senna The Vamp King!

Catta
    Kry
    Graem
    Jynx
    Aria
    Danner!

Also congrats to Dendrek as Vegita, You also win for avoiding Goku... Who was Aria and never showed up XD

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Also congrats to Dendrek as Vegita, You also win for avoiding Goku... Who was Aria and never showed up XD
    All part of my master plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    All part of my master plan.
    Not part of mine, you and Goku were part of my balance scheme damn it plus i had a really cool RP event planned for it and it never came to fruition, it's a real bummer.

So ya,

Mafia and Town both had 2 recruits each; these recruitment's could be used to cleanse the vamp bites off vamp recruited players and Princess Peach was the role that could stop the vamp king from recruiting.

By stopping recruitment Danner let the vamps gain power waaaaaay faster than they should have.

We also had Yugi who could detour/block/bodyguard conversions.

I built this game around the concept of recruitment and not deaths, though the one thing I overlook MASSIVELY and didn't think about until game went live is the fact that votes didn't matter. I figured people would catch on to that by day 2 which is why I created Crackles spam to get abilities role in the hopes he would keep the thread alive..... That also fell through v_v

- - - Updated - - -

There also was a chance that the vamp king could have been killed night 1, Mario's two hidden role conditions is that to win he actually had to be a vampire when he visited peach in order to win. Otherwise it was instant conversion to vamp for him The idea here was that if the vamp king had "died" and mario was converted he would have the ability to bite the vamp king and revive them to full power which would have given Senna a one off SPV (Stake proof vest).

- - - Updated - - -

Again I want to reitterate this is not a concept I put hours in to, this is something that was completely off the fly and it has a lot of issues. But I do believe it could work if redone properly >.<

7+ Year Old Account
    Can you elaborate how Vamps won? Simple majority? and if so why not at day start? Why now?

I'm so confused at this point.

So was Kryllian peach?

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Can you elaborate how Vamps won? Simple majority? and if so why not at day start? Why now?

I'm so confused at this point.
    Vamps won from majority because Jynx (Mario) visited you (Peach) which was auto recruitment to the vampires for Mario.

Deleted

Really this shouldn't have been the mechanic that won the game, but Danner fully stopped recruitment and without his help to curb the vamps (And town being slightly unlucky) it just created a gap that allowed for the cult role to flourish.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes I was Peach and I most likely would have visited Senna tonight as I had the vamp narrowed down to Dendrek, Graeham, or Senna. I was bitten last night so I knew the King was playing which eliminated Graeham and Dendreks posts made it sound like he didn't have inner knowledge of the Vamp mechanic so Senna would have been my choice barring something coming up to change my mind.

All the new QT's are in my thread as well

- - - Updated - - -

Also the vamp recruitment could have been completely shut down, that was a possibility you just had to kill senna and recruit all the lesser vamps. Their recruitment was lowest priority which meant if they tried to bite the night they were recruited they would have been cleansed before that could happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BOFH209 View Post
    AND SO ENDS THE GAME HO HO HO
    So, did I entertain you enough to earn a win or am I to be cast in to the pit of your eternal ire?