And what class would this be. All the classes have their strong/weak points

- - - Updated - - -

Let's just all log in and get free gear for doing nothing. Wooohooo
    Hunter.
    They just aren't Hunter's anymore.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am liking them so far. A little trash here and there. Most of it can be skipped.

Quote Originally Posted by 90vyd View Post
    100% disagree

- - - Updated - - -

garbage as fuck? hahahahaha
    can already feel your regrets when you realise this was the best expansion to date.
    pleb
    So you're disagreeing with what I find enjoyment in? How do you even have jurisdiction on what I find enjoyable?
    Broken / ruined class = non-enjoyable experience while playing. If you aren't enjoying how you're playing, how can you enjoy the expansion?

Thanks for speaking for me, I wasn't aware that I shared my mind with someone else.

There's some decency within this expansion and it would have been the best to date if they didn't fuck with classes, especially mine.

So the logic you're using is this: The best anal dildo in the world was created. It has a girth of 27 inches with razor blades that gape your asshole in an enjoyable method. You yourself are not a fan of anal, but because it's "the best anal dildo" released to date you're just going to use it because it's "the best." You won't enjoy anal but you're going to do it anyways.

Unlike yourself, I don't subscribe to doing shit I don't enjoy doing.

Hope you have fun fucking yourself in the ass though.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

lol you can still love legion and also agree that halls of valor and darkheart thicket have an obscene amount of trash

Why couldn't the whole expansion be just a room with a treasure chest you can loot every hour or so?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Duke View Post
    or are pulling unnecessary trash
    Hunters still have barrage :-(

Only been taking 20 minutes to clear dungeons in a pug so trash isn't an issue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkLazorz View Post
    Hunters still have barrage :-(
    Barrage should just be removed from the game. I have yet to encounter a single Hunter that can use it without pulling the whole fecking Instance. Eye of Azshara is the worst.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fatisha View Post
    Barrage should just be removed from the game. I have yet to encounter a single Hunter that can use it without pulling the whole fecking Instance. Eye of Azshara is the worst.
    I did this last night on my gatherer hunter that I do not play much, but need to level.

I was like....fuck.....ok not going to use that again.

The only trash in OP's dungeons is OP.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-09-09 at 09:21 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Natureseer View Post
    lol you can still love legion and also agree that halls of valor and darkheart thicket have an obscene amount of trash
    Impossible, if you like Legion you must agree that literally everything about it is perfect. Otherwise you're just a whiny hater that hates Blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    Don't get me even started on black rook trash. I refuse to heal that hellhole ever again. Archers shooting whoever, dogs jumping around keeping stacking bleed debuff, porting voidwalkers like on Xul. Try doing it with 3 melee....

The amount of trash is fine in my opinion. The difficulty of it, not so much. Most of the trash is more difficult than boss encounters in mythic dungeons. 1/10 would not heal again...
    Get better at the game? Challenge is good, it makes you improve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CogsNCocks View Post
    Why couldn't the whole expansion be just a room with a treasure chest you can loot every hour or so?
    Rofl [emoji1]

Oh man, WoTLK kiddies complaining about lots of trash. Seriously ? Those are some of the best dungeons because they actually look like dungeons now. Those are some of the best dungeons since TBC.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold of Skullcrusher View Post
    but most of the trash is easy, just pile them up and aoe those fuckers down. It certainly does not seem unbearable to me.
    This is my main issue with dungeon trash in Legion. It is plentiful and it is easy. Things you have to do that are not challenging feel like a chore... it's like... doing the dishes. So I... kinda agree with OP, although I feel we have a different sentiment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 1881 View Post
    This is my main issue with dungeon trash in Legion. It is plentiful and it is easy. Things you have to do that are not challenging feel like a chore... it's like... doing the dishes. So I... kinda agree with OP, although I feel we have a different sentiment.
    Yeah it's almost like they designed the dungeons and trash with mythic+ in mind where every pull is supposed to be challenging and trash is part of the experience, not just bosses

Quote Originally Posted by Machine View Post
    Yeah it's almost like they designed the dungeons and trash with mythic+ in mind where every pull is supposed to be challenging and trash is part of the experience, not just bosses
    Bingo. Dungeons are designed for the hardest difficulty and then watered down. They are not designed to be face rolls and then made subsequently harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Machine View Post
    What does hectoliters of the same trash in Halls of Valor or Black (shivers) Rook Hold have to do with challenge? I'm all up for that, but it's not fun to repeat the same activity over and over.

Trash serves its purpose to have a separator in between bosses, but if it's just the same repeating 3 guys, it's just a chore. And yeah, that also means BC dungeons had this flaw. Many people mentioned those, but while the trash could be spectacular at times, with interesting mechanics you had to deal with, there was always Black Morass where the main reason of wiping was players falling asleep. While Shattered Halls had interesting obstacles, like the superpowered Felguards or those ranger adds, you still had stuff like Rampards, with tons of boring and pointless grunts and a very innovative "now you have no aggro" mechanic. There is good trash and bad trash, but if you multiply any trash by 3 (which kind of happens in places like BRH now), it's not exactly thrilling.

Vault of the Wardens is a good example of good trash. There are places with lots of it and places with little, all of it is pretty cool with minibosses in between, it doesn't feel like it's just there just to slow you down. And guess what - this kind of trash has the same chance of being super challenging in Mythic+. Sadly, there is more dungeons like BRH than VotW in Legion.

I was doing a dungeon with a guardian druid today...it was un BEAR able
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Ok, let's skip just about everything and go directly to last boss of last raid in game...

That way, we will have more time to qq about lack of content...