Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroso View Post
    You are. Fucking up your rotation that badly that you lose 40k dps i mean. Where you're losing 40k dps is improper rolling, improper usage of pistol shots(with proc), improper usage of SS, and failure at keeping up GS. If you're going to energy cap, do NOT use pistol shot even if you have an opportunity proc. Just use another SS so long as that isn't going to give you way to many CPs wasted.

Scenario 1. You have AR up, 85 energy, 4 combo points, and an opportunity proc. You have Grand Melee, Buried Treasures, and True Bearing.(aka not Broadsides). What should you use? SS. Not Pistol Shot. And if that SS brings you to 6cp, great, if it brings you to 5 cp, what do you do? GS if its really low or ran off, or if GS is fine, you still do not use Pistol Shot because you will cap energy by the time you finish your global so you just use a 5 cp RT.

When you have Broadsides up, you need to do simple math to figure out whats best. Just be weary using SS at 4+ because you'll lose mad cps with broadsides up, even more with broadsides+jolly rogers.

tl;dr - don't be afraid to use 5cp RTs. don't be afraid to not use opportunity procs if it will energy cap you. keep up GS...especially for your RTs. learn when to stop rerolling..this can't be said enough when its a dungeon boss you're fighting.
    I'll need to see some logs or something. Not gunna believe napkin theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Not in mythics or premades without the random buff you're not.
    Ok doke. I consider fucking up my rotation as using MFD when i had 2 combo points by accident. Not gonna matter much.

You guys up at like 830+ ilvl you have to be just putting out raging numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Phanuel View Post
    They're all talking out their behinds imo.

I've only ever energy capped during a Lust with either Buried or AR up. Otherwise, I'm starved while mashing saber. Tons of downtime in the spec and the rng joys of rolling 4 true bearings in a row.
    This is how i know you don't even fucking play Outlaw. You EASILY energy cap with just AR+Buried. Don't need bloodlust to cap on energy in 1.5~ gcds.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroso View Post
    This is how i know you don't even fucking play Outlaw. You EASILY energy cap with just AR+Buried. Don't need bloodlust to cap on energy in 1.5~ gcds.
    Sigh, not really even a point debating you. But what I should have said is "In order to energy cap as Outlaw you need Buried + AR or Buried + Lust. You cannot energy cap otherwise at current gear levels with no set bonuses."

hey there, short question regarding blunderbuss trait ... am I right, that there is no visible effect for this trait? just triple damage ...
    regards

update: nevermind ... justuse saber slash to find it out
    Last edited by funkiwi; 2016-09-09 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phanuel View Post
    Sigh, not really even a point debating you. But what I should have said is "In order to energy cap as Outlaw you need Buried + AR or Buried + Lust. You cannot energy cap otherwise at current gear levels with no set bonuses."
    Then what was the point of your initial comment saying we were talking out of our ass with regards to being energy capped?

Deleted
    Some guides put vers>haste>mast>crit and some sites put haste dead last.

What's the situation guys?

Haste is good. Do not be afraid of haste. Personally find vers/haste is the way to go. Good thing with outlaw is no secondary's are useless.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to start demanding video proof of these idiots stating they do 200k dps with 5+ one buff rolls in a row on boss fights. Hyperbole.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Haste is good. Do not be afraid of haste. Personally find vers/haste is the way to go. Good thing with outlaw is no secondary's are useless.
    What he said^

All stats are good, though versa+anything is best. It's part of why outlaw (and sub) scales so well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyndre View Post
    Some guides put vers>haste>mast>crit and some sites put haste dead last.

What's the situation guys?
    All your stats are good. I find, currently, Haste > Vers. But when I reached 30% haste Vers > Haste. They swap around!

Haven't seen it in the sim thread, anyone have a best to worst trinket list?

Quote Originally Posted by xero93 View Post
    Haven't seen it in the sim thread, anyone have a best to worst trinket list?
    Closest you're gonna get.

Deleted
    How good is Main Gauche for our DPS? It just doesn't feel like a lot of the damage is coming from main gauche but I might be wrong. I'm currently deciding between going for Blunderbuss or Blurred time and would like to know more information about main gauche. Does it have a chance to trigger "Combat Potency" as well, is that why it is considered good?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiduas View Post
    How good is Main Gauche for our DPS? It just doesn't feel like a lot of the damage is coming from main gauche but I might be wrong. I'm currently deciding between going for Blunderbuss or Blurred time and would like to know more information about main gauche. Does it have a chance to trigger "Combat Potency" as well, is that why it is considered good?
    I think it ends up being my 4th highest source of damage in a mythic dungeon boss fight, just after melee. Don't quote me though because I'm not running logs or anything for mythic, just looking at damage meters.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiduas View Post
    it's about 5% of my damage without fortune's strike and 30% mastery.

Here's some Outlaw WA's if anyone is interested. I don't wana clutter our forums with yet another WA thread (we should have a sticky'd thread). I'm pretty sure most of sub/assn is in here too but not 100% positive since I haven't touched either spec since pre-patch; but I think they're there since the spells haven't changed and any other changes I've applied belong to the group. Anyways....

Screenshot: (don't mind the orange... color of the month )
    https://imgur.com/a/xscuX
    -Combo Points (6)
    -Energy
    -Roll the bones (first row on the right)
    -Cooldowns available to use (Has vanish in this ss... doesn't include mobility cooldowns, feint, etc.) (second row on the right)
    -Active Damage Cooldowns (Artifact, Adrenaline Rush, Opportunity (bounces on top of the combo points), etc.)
    -In the SS you'll see a large MFD and Blade Flurry icon... I'm not including these - they're really easy to make.

Texture used for Energy Bar is Glaumour 4 and the font I use for most things is LemonMilk and/or Homespun which is from ElvUI I think.

Combo Points:
    http://pastebin.com/8H9HFWv2

Energy Bar:
    http://pastebin.com/qaR9sAz8

Combat Durations (Opportunity Proc Jumps):
    http://pastebin.com/cQce9FQp

Roll Da Bones:
    http://pastebin.com/DGCehmdp

I don't know how people combine this all into one string and I wanted to make it modular. Feel free to change the colors of the energy bar and combo points! If you're rolling with 5 combo points then you can duplicate the group, add spec load options to both the new and old group (strategem vs whatever else in that talent tier), and fix the spacing. I'm sure i'll do this eventually when I have a reason to not play w/ strategem.
    Last edited by Aeolla; 2016-09-11 at 02:45 AM.

Is anybody struggling to reach their projected sim? Right now according to SimC ver. 703-02, I sim at 259036 DPS. No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to reach that, the best being 245k and the average being more like 230k. I'm hitting a 112 target dummy in the class hall. I've accounted for as many variables I can think of. E.g. editing out potions, pots, food, turning off bloodlust, etc. but I'm still struggling with that last 10 odd %. Any ideas team?

Edit: I should mention this is an odd scenario for me, because over my many years playing wow, I've never had a problem making the simulated amount for my character. I'm just wondering what other people's experiences are and if someone is consistently reaching the projected sim in a testing environment.
    Last edited by RapBreon; 2016-09-11 at 09:26 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RapBreon View Post
    Is anybody struggling to reach their projected sim? Right now according to SimC ver. 703-02, I sim at 259036 DPS. No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to reach that, the best being 245k and the average being more like 230k. I'm hitting a 112 target dummy in the class hall. I've accounted for as many variables I can think of. E.g. editing out potions, pots, food, turning off bloodlust, etc. but I'm still struggling with that last 10 odd %. Any ideas team?

Edit: I should mention this is an odd scenario for me, because over my many years playing wow, I've never had a problem making the simulated amount for my character. I'm just wondering what other people's experiences are and if someone is consistently reaching the projected sim in a testing environment.
    You've done 1 million 3 minute runs on the dummy?