Page 63 of 68 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    I'm sorry. I meant "we" as in people who are actually important in discussing football. As in reporters and broadcasters. Not you, random person on the internet only interested in his stupid fantasy points score. And I bet your team is awful, anyway. EVERYONE says their fantasy team is "kick ass".
    PLAYER, TEAM POS ACTION OPP STATUS ET PRK PTS AVG LAST PROJ OPRK %ST %OWN +/-
    QB Derek Carr, Oak QBBreaking Video
    @NO
    Sun 1:00 13 262 16.4 -- 18 32nd 48.9 84.9 +3.8
    RB Ezekiel Elliott, Dal RBBreaking News and Video
    NYG
    Sun 4:25 -- -- -- -- 12 25th 99.3 99.9 +0
    RB David Johnson, Ari RB
    NE
    Sun 8:30 7 164 10.3 -- 11 9th 98.9 99.9 +0
    WR Amari Cooper, Oak WR
    @NO
    Sun 1:00 24 133 8.3 -- 10 26th 96.3 99.7 +0
    WR T.Y. Hilton, Ind WR
    Det
    Sun 4:25 21 135 8.4 -- 10 14th 90.0 99.1 +0.2
    TE Coby Fleener, NO TE
    Oak
    Sun 1:00 21 63 3.9 -- 7 30th 85.0 97.1 +0.1
    FLEX Latavius Murray, Oak RBBreaking Video
    @NO
    Sun 1:00 11 148 9.3 -- 10 30th 85.4 97.4 +0.2
    D/ST Rams D/ST D/ST
    @SF
    Mon 10:20 12 110 6.9 -- 8 28th 45.0 55.8 +12
    K Roberto Aguayo, TB K
    @Atl
    Sun 1:00 -- -- -- -- 8 4th 41.5 49.4 +1.4
    BENCH WK 1 2015 SEASON WEEK 1
    SLOT PLAYER, TEAM POS ACTION OPP STATUS ET PRK PTS AVG LAST PROJ OPRK %ST %OWN +/-
    Bench Kelvin Benjamin, Car WRBreaking News and Video @den
    L 20-21 187 0 0.0 -- 6 1st 44.8 97.6 -0.4
    Bench Philip Rivers, SD QBBreaking News and Video
    @KC
    Sun 1:00 11 277 17.3 -- 15 5th 36.4 90.4 -0.5
    Bench Allen Hurns, Jax WR
    GB
    Sun 1:00 14 155 9.7 -- 6 12th 18.3 91.0 -0.8
    Bench Ameer Abdullah, Det RBBreaking News
    @Ind
    Sun 4:25 46 78 4.9 -- 8 22nd 31.3 88.7 +0.5
    Bench Julius Thomas, Jax TE
    GB
    Sun 1:00 15 70 4.4 -- 6 18th 47.7 85.6 +0.9
    Bench Phillip Dorsett, Ind WR
    Det
    Sun 4:25 118 22 1.4 -- 6 14th 1.4 44.0 -4.7
    Bench Jordan Matthews, Phi WRRecent News
    Cle
    Sun 1:00

I won the bet... oh, and I was pick 11...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Kioshi View Post
    Only in america is the consitution nothing but a bunch of lies. Why? Because only in America is freedom of speech look down on. Seems americans only want free speech if it is in their favor.
    change americans to liberals and im with ya

besides not one person has argued he doesnt have the right, most are arguing that he is dumb for it.

In context to what I said, you do realize that sounds positively horrible, right?

"It's the 15th year of September 11th"

"I'm so looking forward to it!"

I can't look forward to someone trapped between drawing focus to himself during a moment the country has to try to unify and killing his "belief" to not look like an idiot?

Next you'll tell me I can't laugh at the idiots going "Muh free speech" while no one has argued he can't say it. Just that he looks like an idiot trying to stay relevant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    how far left does a person have to get before they think like this guy? that is pretty extreme.

and just cause you and your ilk associate these together doesn't make it true.
    That's all you people ever talk about. Waah waah waah blacks said this, waah waah muslims did that, lets bomb shit, I love mah gun.

What exactly are we supposed to like about you? There is nothing positive about you at all. You are like ISIS with apple pie.

??? try making sense before posting. you made a mistake and i should be embarrassed?
    I didn't make any mistake, I pointed out he ran "the worst franchise in professional sports" and you made the idiotic claim that since he owns it he's somehow not responsible for it? tell me, how do you suck at owning car? owning a pet? if you own it then you are the one that's ultimately responsible for it. again, you should be embarrassed but I guess that would take a wee bit too much self reflection on your part, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    I didn't make any mistake, I pointed out he ran "the worst franchise in professional sports" and you made the idiotic claim that since he owns it he's somehow not responsible for it? tell me, how do you suck at owning car? owning a pet? if you own it then you are the one that's ultimately responsible for what you own. again, you should be embarrassed but I guess that would take a wee bit too much self reflection on your part, eh?
    you didnt know he was the owner, you thought he had a job there. you were wrong, get over it. probably 10k wrong posts in your history.

you didnt know he was the owner, you thought he had a job there. you were wrong, get over it. probably 10k wrong posts in your history.
    lol! I knew he was the owner, like holy shit dude, the deflection is at max here folks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 7-4 View Post
    There is no issue. The 'open season on black men' narrative you and your kind have been pushing for years now is based on nothing but lies and misinformation. Michael Brown was a violent criminal who attacked a store clerk, robbed him, then attacked a police officer. He was not on his knees. He did not have his hands up. He was not a 'good boy' who was 'turning his life around' or any of the other stereotypical bullshit.
    What about the horse thief who got beat the shit out of? What about Ruby Ridge and Waco... don't let race blind you.

But let's take a step back and look at the bigger picture. In 2015, there were (est.) 42,000,000 blacks in this country. That same year, police killed 300 nationwide, primarily armed and attacking (shooting at the cops) or accidental (high on cocaine/meth and getting tazed.) That equates to 0.7 per 100,000 (or 7 per 1,000,000.) The average black person is more than 100x as likely to slip and fall in the shower and die, per the CDC.
    Are you saying you are planing to spend 100x the effort on declaring showers innocent? Not sure of the parity you are seeking here...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, now on September 11th we'll not be talking about wonderful football games, not about comeback wins or blowout losses or monster sacks or long touchdown passes...but about "who wants to protest against America".

On the most tragic day in American history's anniversary.

Thanks, Colin. Thanks for that. I'm glad you're riding the bench and hope you never take another snap again. Blame "the oppressive government" on that, too, while you're at it.

As an American. Good, this discussion is long overdue.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    What about the horse thief who got beat the shit out of? What about Ruby Ridge and Waco... don't let race blind you.

Are you saying you are planing to spend 100x the effort on declaring showers innocent? Not sure of the parity you are seeking here...
    So, then the actual issue is police brutality and not racism?

Damn race baiters ruining the conversation by focusing on only blacks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    As an American. Good, this discussion is long overdue.
    Well, OrangeJoe... If that's even your real name! You need to shut up and stop silencing others. Our freedom of speech requires you to shut up, so I can talk.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    So, then the actual issue is police brutality and not racism?

Damn race baiters ruining the conversation by focusing on only blacks.
    I really hope you don't live in a house of mirrors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, OrangeJoe... If that's even your real name! You need to shut up and stop silencing others. Our freedom of speech requires you to shut up, so I can talk.

Fine. I'll just Peacefully protest by sitting too :P (not like it wouldn't be the first time I sat through the anthem.)

- - - Updated - - -

I really hope you don't live in a house of mirrors.
    And we're still committed to disagreeing=silenceing argument. Again, I'm laughing at this shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    And we're still committed to disagreeing=silenceing argument. Again, I'm laughing at this shit.

You don't think trying to get him fired and out of the light is trying to silence him?

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    You don't think trying to get him fired and out of the light is trying to silence him?
    I'm not trying to get him fired, so you're wasting your offense at not agreeing with him on me.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, disagreement is not the same as asking for his head. If you that's not what you are doing, then there is no reason to believe I am talking to you, when responding to someone else. But, you know that...

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not trying to get him fired, so you're wasting your offense at not agreeing with him on me.
    Then what was the point in responding? Do you need me to quote those asking for him to be cut or punished? If that's not you, why would you respond? It's not like there are no comments from me, directly to you, that you cannot respond to. Still waiting on what freeman have to do with your argument... Respond to that...

No, disagreement is not the same as asking for his head. If you that's not what you are doing, then there is no reason to believe I am talking to you, when responding to someone else. But, you know that...

- - - Updated - - -

Then what was the point in responding? Do you need me to quote those asking for him to be cut or punished? If that's not you, why would you respond? It's not like there are no comments from me, directly to you, that you cannot respond to. Still waiting on what freeman have to do with your argument... Respond to that...
    1. It's like three people, at most. It's a stupid position to have, he can say what he wants as is his right. But so can they. Why is their protest so harmful?

2. Not every single black in America was a slave or disadvantaged. Just like not every white person lives in a gated community and goes to yacht clubs.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. It's like three people, at most. It's a stupid position to have, he can say what he wants as is his right. But so can they. Why is their protest so harmful?
    Yes, they can say what ever they want and I can make fun of them for doing it. What is your point?

Not every single black in America was a slave or disadvantaged. Just like not every white person lives in a gated community and goes to yacht clubs.
    Uhm, no shit... Yet, another point no one is disputing. Are you sure you are replying to the right person?

Yes, they can say what ever they want and I can make fun of them for doing it. What is your point?

Uhm, no shit... Yet, another point no one is disputing. Are you sure you are replying to the right person?
    You asked what a Freeman means. That's what it means.

And you can make fun of them. But why were are you acting like it is harmful to you or him to use their free expression?

And overpayed jesters tend not to care about things outside of themselves until they risk irrelevance.
    You don't know if that is the case here. I bet you, most of the people bitching about this, barely even watch football. Idk why you keep saying he is overpayed, seems to me like you're jealous as fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.