Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    yes they are taught in schools. do you feel better now that you have been shown to be wrong? doubt it...
    Yeah you sure showed me with the names of the people you are talking about and evidence that they are taught.

At least I learned that I can just state uncited things on internet forums and they are right!

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Yeah you sure showed me with the names of the people you are talking about and evidence that they are taught.

At least I learned that I can just state uncited things on internet forums and they are right!
    blah blah blah, you haven't proved your point and im not the one that opened my mouth saying black contributions in history is not taught. have fun trying to prove im wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    Just that they have the same root motivation.
    The root motivation of Jim Crow was that the black men were going to rape the white women. I don't see the connection.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Yes. They have. Kaepernick is the most recent example of it.
    Quote him saying that.

And congratulations on playing your part in making sure whites are always viewed as better off. I'll remind all my friends doing worse than I am living Poorly on my own they are much better off.
    You really are just incapable of addressing anything anyone actually says, aren't you?

What I said: It's still better to be white working class than black working class, in general.
    What you think I said: All white people are better off than all black people.

Do you realize how much of a buffoon you look like when all you do is post strawman after strawman?

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    The root motivation of Jim Crow was that the black men were going to rape the white women. I don't see the connection.
    I thought the root motivation was that blacks and whites shouldn't mix.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    You're also not taught about black slave owners either, what's your point? I learned about all sorts people with different racial background in history, maybe you just went to a terrible school? Unless someone overcame a racial barrier , I see no reason to even care about someones race in history.
    Race plays a pivotal role in human history. You can't just ignore it. It's a fundamental factor of nearly every historical figure's life.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought the root motivation was that blacks and whites shouldn't mix.
    The reason they shouldn't mix was, according to advocates, was that black men would come for the white women.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Racism is treating someone differently based on their race, that's the definition, you can't argue with that.
    I can absolutely argue with that, because that isn't the definition of race, at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote him saying that.

You really are just incapable of addressing anything anyone actually says, aren't you?

What I said: It's still better to be white working class than black working class, in general.
    What you think I said: All white people are better off than all black people.

Do you realize how much of a buffoon you look like when all you do is post strawman after strawman?
    On average: The kind of idiots who say it's preferable to be white have no fucking clue what they are talking about.

Its protecting Whites.Asians,Spanish students from violence by the uneducated and misinformed black students. At least that is how it seems since they seem to make up so many stories about being victims and oppressed. I so no issue with this at all when the only hate and oppression they encounter are from their own doing but now that they get what they want they will scream racism. Can't win with the blacks just can't win. Really think its time to just start ignoring them until they learn to play nice like so many other black people have who aren't complete assholes like young adult blacks.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Race plays a pivotal role in human history. You can't just ignore it. It's a fundamental factor of nearly every historical figure's life.

- - - Updated - - -

The reason they shouldn't mix was, according to advocates, was that black men would come for the white women.

- - - Updated - - -

I can absolutely argue with that, because that isn't the definition of race, at all.
    And, if you listen to certain black people, they'll claim white men are stealing their women.

Neverending cycle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by WernerCD View Post
    Everyone is allowed. All races. Except white. It's not racist to exclude them. Because of white priviledge and racism. /rolls eyes

- - - Updated - - -

This is liberalism at its core: Blaming others for your problems to the point that it makes sense to make these decisions.
    I thought that was conservatism, or is the current running platform of conservatives just borrowed from liberals by your logic?
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drutt View Post
    Either everyone should be allowed to self-segregate or no one should.

I don't see a problem provided there are similar options (or the right to request them) for hispanic, asian, white etc.

If there aren't, that's where I step off.
    But there are. Nothing bans you, regardless of your race/ethnicity, from self-segregating. What you are banned from is from forceful segregation of others, and that, again, applies to all races/ethnicities equally.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    A meme does exist though...

A happy middle class family with kids. White culture is the culture of the 50s it is the culture of success and prosperity. Rather then a single mother with her eight kids from as many fathers going to go get her wel-fare check
    Do you read this shit before you post it? Aside from the fact that your view of the 1950s is clearly based on sitcoms and not reality, you are appealing to a time when white people used the government to prevent black people from being successful, explicitly. If you want to say that a white cultural meme is antipathy towards minorities and using the law to hurt them while maintaining their own success, I don't think how much you realize you are making my point for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    Yeah, the term "Regressive Left" is just becoming more and more apt by the day. I posted a mini-rant on a friend's facebook post about how modern liberalism is like the bizarro mirror of 1950's ideals, with draconian views on sex (though not because of religious/moral reasons, but an unhealthy obsession with sexual victimhood), tolerating bigotry (as long as the target of bigotry is white, and preferrably a white male), and now, they want to bring back segregation.

Un-fucking-believable.

Here's another article from The College Fix about the whole thing.

Modern liberalism = 1950's values, but for different reasons.
    Honestly? And this is my honest opinion: It's not segregation if they do it to themselves.

It's not the asian student union, or the white student union or the hispanic student union demanding segregation. It's the Black Student Union.

It's their bed, let them make it if they think getting spit on by society was a better way to live.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

On average: The kind of idiots who say it's preferable to be white have no fucking clue what they are talking about.
    Quote him or be blocked.

- - - Updated - - -

And, if you listen to certain black people, they'll claim white men are stealing their women.

Neverending cycle.
    That's not a cycle. A cycle would be black people using the government to systematically disenfranchise and strip the rights of white people for a century over that.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    Honestly? And this is my honest opinion: It's not segregation if they do it to themselves.

It's not the asian student union, or the white student union or the hispanic student union demanding segregation. It's the Black Student Union.

It's their bed, let them make it if they think getting spit on by society was a better way to live.
    "Separate but equal" and segregation have always been bad concepts regardless of who was imposing them. Whatever happened to being judged by the content of your character? Apparently not good enough today.

Quote him or be blocked.

- - - Updated - - -

That's not a cycle. A cycle would be black people using the government to systematically disenfranchise and strip the rights of white people for a century over that.
    Do it or sit in the corner.

And every race has claimed another race will come steal their women.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Illuminance View Post
    "Separate but equal" and segregation have always been bad concepts regardless of who was imposing them. Whatever happened to being judged by the content of your character? Apparently not good enough today.
    Dude. That shit was confirmed dead when it was deemed racist for minorities to not win an Oscar.

Deleted
    Instead of fighting all type of racism and accepting that a human being is a human being, whatever the color, lets further promote the segregation of races and fuel the racism problems even more.

/slowclap

Deleted
    I love lefties. Their comments always make me chuckle like watching idiocracy (the movie).
    It is so funny that actual non-stupid humans think they are super smart and are stupid in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    This is a child's view of "fairness".

Context matters, and equity is the proper response, not equality. If you've got one burger left on the grill, and the fat dude who's just had 4 wants it, but so does the homeless guy who hasn't eaten in three days but has scrounged up enough to pay for it, the equal thing to do is give each of them half. The equitable thing is to feed the starving man first.

Here, I'll let Louis CK take over;

Weren't people mad at Trump last week for implying that "all black people are poor and down trodden" yet Endus is pretty much parroting that statement today lol. This of course ignores the irony of implying college students aren't privileged as well.

Do it or sit in the corner.

And every race has claimed another race will come steal their women.
    So he never said such a thing. Do you admit you are a liar?

People of certain races have certainly claimed that. Every race has not used that as an excuse to perpetuate decades of government oppression. You seem to have the inability to distinguish between some people with shitty opinions, and decades of violent oppression.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    I love lefties. Their comments always make me chuckle like watching idiocracy (the movie).
    It is so funny that actual non-stupid humans think they are super smart and are stupid in the end.
    http://t.fod4.com/t/23018ada16/c1280x720_50.jpg

https://media.npr.org/assets/img/201...bd5ac44598.jpg

Did you even watch the movie?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi