Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    damn that guy got burned hard ^___^
    yeah.. he did.. i mean, what self-respecting person plays a stupid panda? i guess those that need to wear helmets when walking.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    All things considered, Blizzard could've made Squirrels a class if they wanted to. Doesn't matter if it makes sense.

Keep in mind that they had to remove an ability from Warlocks to make Demon Hunters. They did it because they wanted to feed on the hype that's existed for a long time.
    Keep in mind the ability for warlocks to turn into demons made absolutely no sense, where as demon hunters are in fact... partly demon.

I think demon hunters are an amazing class, both lore wise, as well as gameplay wise. As long as I can get either a necromancer class, or my own star destroyer in wow, then I'll be completed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert View Post
    yeah.. he did.. i mean, what self-respecting person plays a stupid panda? i guess those that need to wear helmets when walking.
    I play a pandaren. Have any problems? No? GOOD! This is like hating on blood elves cause they have a gay position, pls don't look at them by looks, makes yourself look like a complete fool. The pandaren have some rich ass lore, and their expansions is actually amazing. Infact, MoP topped wrath for me, and I thought wrath was mediocre expansion. MOP was awesome. LOL

7+ Year Old Account
    i do, or rather did till i changed my main.
    and many other people too.

now stop with the idiotic "lulz pandas!" bullshit, we have talking cows, vikings, vampires, zombies, talking walrus', werewolfs, talking bird people, tiger people, frog people, trolls, orcs, talking dragons, insect people, pink haired tiny gnomes, spacegoats, fish people, monkey people, laser chickens, a talking goddess fucking stag and many many more.

and pandas is were you cross the line? srsly?

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Do Naga count?
    Playable Banaga?

The only thing I don't like about DH is they seem to have tried to make it monk 2.0. It's like they said wow, not enough people are playing monk lets just try it again with more flair.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    and pandas is were you cross the line? srsly?
    Seriously. Pandas are retarded.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    Seriously. Pandas are retarded.
    not as retarded than talking fish people that communicate with water and fat talking walrus people that use giant turtles as ships and giant fish skeletons as their houses.

i dont see anyone complain about them.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember the poster of that thread, he had a hissy fit that Blizzard is selling out adding DH and left the forums/game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvani View Post

Why would children like pandas?
    Good question. My daughter likes Penguins. I guess that will be the next playable race.

Because they're pandas, made to entice children to get their parents to buy the game.
    You must really look down at your childish 12 year old self now that you're 15.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    Good question. My daughter likes Penguins. I guess that will be the next playable race.
    and my nephew likes cats.
    saberon as next playable race confirmed!

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Well step by step Blizzard fixed each problem by creating a slew of much more convoluted problems.

Take for example #1. By systematically reducing every classes ability count to the point of oblivion under the guise of "fine tuning" it has allowed for enough mechanics and abilities to become "unique enough" to fit demon hunter squarely.

#2 is another good example of this, because they only made it a single spec dps single spec tank class, thus reducing the fundamental amount of effort, time and overall money it takes to develop a whole, 3 spec class.

#3 doesn't even matter at this point, even if demon hunters are essentially "fel-monk-rogue-cats". Though adding a fourth melee leather agi class into an already bloated loot table on top of adding -another- melee to the game in general seems pretty dumb after adding monks the expansion earlier. But like I said, who at Blizzard ever cared about balance?

#4 was solved whenever Metzen took the stage at 2012 Blizzcon and asked the crowd if an "Illidan redemption story was something they'd want to see" only to be met with thunderous applause, made your bed there didn't you Warcraft community?

#5 was a no brainer. Clearly there were much better class options available to be made, but what do you think would drive nostalgia purchases up more? Machinist or Demon Hunter? Yeah, that was a no brainer.

The OG thread listed 5 good reasons as to why there "shouldn't" be a demon hunter, at that time of the game. Blizzard stacked the deck and made more than half those reasons non-issues by then creating the current issues we have now. Bland class design, limited niche DH roles, a huge melee inflation, horrible writing driven by fanboyism rather than actual plot and Blizzards willingness to sell nostalgia over a good product without giving it second thought.
    Last edited by Manabomb; 2016-09-09 at 10:32 PM.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    #4 was solved whenever Metzen took the stage at 2012 Blizzcon and asked the crowd if an "Illidan redemption story was something they'd want to see" only to be met with thunderous applause, made your bed there didn't you Warcraft community?
    I think a lot of people forget about this fact.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    Why not? Is there anything more ridiculous about a penguin race, than there is about a cow race, or a mantis race, or a cat race, or a wolf race, or a walrus race, or a bird race, or a snake fish race, or that other fish race, or that other fish race, or that monkey race, or a lizard race, or any other animal you can think of?
    Last edited by mmoc0d7ec07766; 2016-09-10 at 12:06 AM.