Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ...
    I don't think necrosis is the issue, it's a viable talent with of course room for error, but pretty much what Maxweii said.

Unholy frenzy is not a viable talent, but it's great that it increases your chances of getting more SD procs. However, we already are flooded with SD procs once double doom is picken and AAs hit for nothing.

Hey guys, I was wondering wats the go to with relics? For example if i have a relic that is +40 ilvl with eternal agony and one that is +37 ilvl with plaguebearer, which one do i choose? Like is there any rule where certain traits are worth 10 ilvl etc.? like ferals?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Imsupers View Post
    Hey guys, I was wondering wats the go to with relics? For example if i have a relic that is +40 ilvl with eternal agony and one that is +37 ilvl with plaguebearer, which one do i choose? Like is there any rule where certain traits are worth 10 ilvl etc.? like ferals?

Thanks

The higher Ilvl one in that case, rest would have to be sim but in most cases Ilvl beats out i would imagine. As for the druid part their Artifact is FUBAR atm because bliz did a late major change to them shifting damage from direct attacks to bleeds and they have yet to go back and adjust the talents/Artifact to match it.

I feel like Necrosis might be a lot easier to work with if it stacked to 2 or something.

Deleted
    I just got the legendary shoulders yesterday (wohoo!) and was wondering if I should use it to buff my Apocalypse ghouls. During the opener this delays my burst quite a lot (as I have to build 7+ wounds, soul reaper then Apocalypse into DT).

So far I have been doing that, but I was wondering your thoughts!

10+ Year Old Account
    Have we got any optimal stat weighting around yet? For the time being I've made some up to prioritise crit/haste but would like to be able to stick some actual tested weights into my Pawn addon

Quote Originally Posted by Nition View Post
    Have we got any optimal stat weighting around yet? For the time being I've made some up to prioritise crit/haste but would like to be able to stick some actual tested weights into my Pawn addon
    The only true accurate weights to plug into an addon like that come from simming your character with it's gear and such and getting weights from that

Shambler is starting to get annoying while out soloing, i notice it procs just as the mob dies then it explodes and put is back in combat. Guess its just another thing that causes us to be in combat for no reason, which there is a lot of.

Deleted
    Is it just me or does our 3lin cd gargoyle seem quite weak a dps cooldown?

Gargoyle has always been pretty shit-tier without haste effects up.

Didn't see an answer to this - is it worth overcapping runic power if you have wounds up and Scourge of Worlds pops?

It's frustrating because a lot of times I am sitting at full runic power and get a Sudden Doom proc, and the SD pops Scourge of Worlds. It doesn't feel fun to ignore the proc and just keep dumping RP, but it also feels bad hitting SS and overcapping. Wondering if there are any circumstances or nuances when this might be worth it.

Unholy definitely has an RP "problem" and I feel its only going to get worse with more haste and the sudden doom gold trait. The main thing to note is that RP is used exclusively for runic corruption generation, not dmg, so focus on getting runic corruption running with as high an uptime as you can. Runes are finite, you can only spam them so much before you run out and your sitting on 3 refreshing with 3 inactive completely because you keep spending the refreshing 3.

Some times you just need to slow down your rune spend and allow runic corruption do its job. Such is the RNG nature of SoW procs, RC procs, SD procs and so on.... fun right?

Actually that is the problem I think RP is being used for too many things - Runic corruption, lower ghoul CD, procing SoW, DA Damage. So you end up with cases where you have no runes and start your DC spam, only to proc SoW before RC. I believe the solution would be to have a middle ground where you always have some runes open just in case, and you obviously never cap RP, but I'm not sure how to come up with those optimal limits. Unfortunately I do think this would lean towards a necrosis playstyle, because if you're trying to balance RP and runes, necrosis would make a lot of sense.

What is the proper way to do 2 target cleave as a UH DK? In the mythic groups I've been in my DPS feels right for single target, okay in 3 targets, and very good in 4+ targets but I feel like I fall way behind in 2 target cleave situations. Is this a UH DK weakness or am I doing something wrong? Related question: Is epidemic worth pressing on two targets?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by atro22 View Post
    What is the proper way to do 2 target cleave as a UH DK? In the mythic groups I've been in my DPS feels right for single target, okay in 3 targets, and very good in 4+ targets but I feel like I fall way behind in 2 target cleave situations. Is this a UH DK weakness or am I doing something wrong? Related question: Is epidemic worth pressing on two targets?
    epidemic generly is worth on more then 1target, its still lower dmg on 2targets then cs/ss when in dnd hit on 2targets and escpialy with burstingspores. Only on ST its really a loss of dmg per rune to use it.

I've been simming my DK all night, and Haste has been the least valued (sometimes by 40%) stat for EVERY Sim in EVERY talent setup so far. (even behind Vers)

I thought Haste was supposed to be highest/tied for highest? Or is that just to improve the flow of the build?
    Last edited by Breyers; 2016-09-18 at 03:35 AM.

Is there a WA way to rack if the Risen Skulker is not out because its dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Is there a WA way to rack if the Risen Skulker is not out because its dead?
    I believe it's counted as an Air Totem for tracking purposes