Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    Which is such a good reason to pretend like that content doesn't exist. Temporary content is a waste of time.
    doesn't mean you shouldn't do it though, right? i mean everything is temporary content if you think about it.
    Hi

Which is such a good reason to pretend like that content doesn't exist. Temporary content is a waste of time.
    Oh okay..

So I'll just take all of your armor.. Clearly you don't need "temporary content" anyways..

And that weapon... Can't have you using gear that fits your current level.. Can we?

... Some people..

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    -You- are the 6th Pillar

/plot tweest
    Do we have to make out with Bruce Willis for that to work?

So everything in WoW is a waste of time for you? Good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaramas View Post
    Do we have to make out with Bruce Willis for that to work?
    Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Your replies are the equivalent of a dog that farts then looks at the people in the room like they did something wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    the eye on aman'thul isn't in game yet and is likely a part of either the storheim raid instance, or a future patch which is yet to be revealed, then you have the whole illidan redemption storyline which we haven't even got past the first quest in yet on live, so that whole thing needs to play out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    I'll show you a 6th pillar. :^)

...but really, this would be pretty cool.
    A Steamy Romance Novel: The Pillar of Creation

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    the eye on aman'thul isn't in game yet and is likely a part of either the storheim raid instance, or a future patch which is yet to be revealed, then you have the whole illidan redemption storyline which we haven't even got past the first quest in yet on live, so that whole thing needs to play out.
    eye of aman'thul is part of the gul'dan fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    We steal the last Pillar from Sargeras. Makes sense.

What if the last pillar is Illidan's Warglaives. What if Legion ends with us empowering Illidan with the pillars, purifying his warglaives and he uses the power to not only close the gate in the tomb, but go through it. Joining the army of light on Argus.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    A Steamy Romance Novel: The Pillar of Creation
    A Steamy Romance Novel: Is That a Pillar in Your Wizard's Robe or Are You Just Happy to See Me?

Deleted
    Khadgar is the sixth pillar. We clobber him over the head and put him up for display.

Quote Originally Posted by Smank View Post
    Fairly sure I saw Blizz say at some point that if they do get rid of the artifacts, anyone who got them will get to keep the appearances. Don't know if that'll mean we get to mog them or not though.
    They did say that. They said they havent really confirmed yet, but they want any appearance you earn to travel with you into the next expansion for transmog purposes.

- - - Updated - - -

Theres plenty of things in real life that are temporary but we have to waste time on anyway. At least if your spending time on the game you are getting enjoyment out of it. Either way, they said they wanted artifact appearances to transfer over to next expac for transmog, so thats something that isnt temporary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would suck if it was Atiesh or something...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rampagingtaco43 View Post

I'd like to know what peoples ideas are on how we lose our artifact weapons and if that 6th pedestal will be filled this expansion.
    We wearing artefacts and that are relics this are 2 complete different things
    If somehow our artefacts will get involved in to 6th slot that most likely will be our trillions Artefact power who we mindlessly gather 2-3 years

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Guessing the 6th pillar is going to be the 7.3 zone. It was originally gonna be Thal'dranth, but they scrapped it saying they had "something even better" planned.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRocks View Post
    But my BM hunter doesn't want to lose his double pets and my druid doesn't want to lose all his new animal form skins!
    I don't know for the druid but at the end of titanstrike quest (Bm hunter artifact) mimiron state that for now the only solution to preserve hati essence is to bind it to the weapon until he find a way to give him a new body, imho at the end of the xpack hati become a regular pet into the stable.

Anyway the sixth pillar could be the eye of sargeras can't discount the option that blizzard pull a sort of yin and yang ending (given Illidan is named the child of light and shadow).
    Last edited by bufferunderrun; 2016-09-10 at 06:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Issue with destroying the artifact is canonically there's at least one person with the artifact for each spec, How are you going to destroy 36 artifacts at once in a convincing way?

10+ Year Old Account
    I also think the artifact weapon might be the final pillar. I honestly hadn't thought about it at all until I read your thread title on the front page. As I'm waiting for the thread to load I was thinking it would be the artifact. Great minds!

Someone else suggested the discs of Norgannon. I haven't finished leveling yet, so I don't know the whole story and can't say if that sounds plausible to me.