In Helheim east of the bone field theres a tree with a skeleton impaled with a sword at it's base
    Whats interesting is that this skeleton actually seems to be alive (he sometimes moves his hand) and has blue deathknight like eyes, and i haven't seen a lot of monsters with blue glowing eyes in that zone. I might be paranoid at this point but sometimes he actually did his hand move immedietly after i used RW on top of him (although i think that was just lucky timing most likely).
    What im wondering is if that skeleton model is used in any other places, because he seemed pretty unique to me.

Deleted
    Someone on the Acherus Discord just posted images of the UH skin on a character, in game, 2 angles, so it's probably legit, waiting for screenshot from Soul Forge to confirm.

(not mine)

(from the dk discord)

(confirmed fake t-morph)
    Last edited by shadowofze; 2016-09-10 at 09:43 AM.
    Zomboden - Alliance/Stormrage - 100 Death Knight (Main)
    Massiveclock - Alliance/Stormrage - 100 Warlock
    Tightkitty - Alliance/Stormrage - 100 Druid
    Whatthefrost - Alliance/Ysera - 100 Mage
    Bruteshot - Horde/Turalyon - 100 Hunter
    Massiveclock - Horde/Illidan - 100 Paladin

Looks like Scholomance.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    Looks like Scholomance.
    I was going to say Kara but could be yeah

Deleted
    It's neither Kara not Scholo, it's Blackrook Hold, which is because the player that uploaded the pic is currently in the dungeon.

Deleted
    Well, it happened. Now to interrogate that person until they crack.

Deleted
    Pretty much, even if (s)he doesn't say anything, atleast we know for certain we can get it right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilidan View Post
    Pretty much, even if (s)he doesn't say anything, atleast we know for certain we can get it right now.
    Unless we get a screenshot of their Soul Forge, we cannot be sure about anything since tmorph is still a thing.

Deleted
    do we have the name of the character to verify?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Lutece View Post
    Unless we get a screenshot of their Soul Forge, we cannot be sure about anything since tmorph is still a thing.
    Let a man have hope damnit..

It's neither Kara not Scholo, it's Blackrook Hold, which is because the player that uploaded the pic is currently in the dungeon.
    everyone start hunting omg

Quote Originally Posted by Alystro View Post
    do we have the name of the character to verify?
    Jazz Area 52 but the armory isn't up to date
    Zomboden - Alliance/Stormrage - 100 Death Knight (Main)
    Massiveclock - Alliance/Stormrage - 100 Warlock
    Tightkitty - Alliance/Stormrage - 100 Druid
    Whatthefrost - Alliance/Ysera - 100 Mage
    Bruteshot - Horde/Turalyon - 100 Hunter
    Massiveclock - Horde/Illidan - 100 Paladin

Doesn't mean they were in there at the time of the screenshot, but still, it should be in Blackrook since it's Broken Isles stuff.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

until we see an artifact forge screenshot i wouldn't take that picture seriously tbh fam
    Quote Originally Posted by Maybach View Post
    Wheres mendenbarr when you need him ffs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    Doesn't mean they were in there at the time of the screenshot, but still, it should be in Blackrook since it's Broken Isles stuff.
    It does, they later posted a pic of the character mid fight, with the UI on, timestamp was correct.

Here guys take a look on this post too:
    us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748976580
    (can't post full link because I'm new)

Ardhavara (player who linked the image) seems has found the Frost DK Skin too. At least I think it's legit, knowing that the glow is blue (in live) and not green as Wowhead shows in their 3Dview.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayborne View Post
    Here guys take a look on this post too:
    us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748976580
    (can't post full link because I'm new)

Ardhavara (player who linked the image) seems has found the Frost DK Skin too. At least I think it's legit, knowing that the glow is blue (in live) and not green as Wowhead shows in their 3Dview.
    I think this greatly increases the chance we are being trolled. Chances of one player having both unknown DK weapon skins and being the first person to post with them? Something seems sketchy to me

The UH and frost pics are from two different people though.

Yes sorry! He's not the same guy. I mispelled horribly my bad.