Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Sorry the spreadhseet should be unlocked now

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    All the new QT's are in my thread as well

- - - Updated - - -

Also the vamp recruitment could have been completely shut down, that was a possibility you just had to kill senna and recruit all the lesser vamps. Their recruitment was lowest priority which meant if they tried to bite the night they were recruited they would have been cleansed before that could happen.

- - - Updated - - -

So, did I entertain you enough to earn a win or am I to be cast in to the pit of your eternal ire?
    Oh you definitely won by a mile XD

7+ Year Old Account
    Well thanks for the game Mods.

The recruitment idea was interesting and could work but it makes the day phases pointless if no one gets lynched. Without the lynches I know personally I was feeling "what's the point of participating in day" which got worse with each progressive day.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wow thanks Jynx for the win, though I guess I got really lucky in deciding to recruit Kryllian. Also big thanks to Danner for not recruiting anymore, that made me happy, there was a reason why I wanted to off you so much.

Thanks mods, I definitely had fun.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Well thanks for the game Mods.

The recruitment idea was interesting and could work but it makes the day phases pointless if no one gets lynched. Without the lynches I know personally I was feeling "what's the point of participating in day" which got worse with each progressive day.
    Ya I didn't think about that until after the game started and I was going to ask to add something instead of allowing for lynches because I really wanted the no-death concept to stick (Damn it Crackle), So I would have had to come up with something to make the votes matter and I just wasn't sure what I could have done for it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps a majority vote would have provided information on that persons role and/or current affiliation. That would have helped give day a purpose other than your own amusement. I started ignoring posts during the day and spent the time thinking up RP for my QT since there was no reason to interact.

Really this shouldn't have been the mechanic that won the game, but Danner fully stopped recruitment and without his help to curb the vamps (And town being slightly unlucky) it just created a gap that allowed for the cult role to flourish.
    So in my attempt to win with town, I won with the vampires.

This game O.o

No really, I think I messed up. I did not expect a third recruitment faction. A lesson, maybe?
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    A lesson, maybe?
    /shrug

Take from it what you will, I'm not judging your play style.

Not sure why the recruits picked you to bite (two people did) when you had outted and abandoned your faction though, that was a bit odd.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe they just liked the idea of FORCING you to recruit from under town XD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Perhaps a majority vote would have provided information on that persons role and/or current affiliation. That would have helped give day a purpose other than your own amusement. I started ignoring posts during the day and spent the time thinking up RP for my QT since there was no reason to interact.
    S'pose I could have done something like "Hand out garlic" and given recruiters a chance to find vamps and days were not for my amusement, they were for Crackle to garner posts to do shit with but the only thing he kept trying to do is kill everyone. He had a very one track mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was a lot of fun. Wish I'd had more info on what I could do but legit really enjoyed watching the anarchy. Thanks both Celtic and Virothe!!

Quote Originally Posted by Allowyn View Post
    That was a lot of fun. Wish I'd had more info on what I could do but legit really enjoyed watching the anarchy. Thanks both Celtic and Virothe!!
    Ya I should have RP'd a bit in your thread and given you a better idea of what you could do. But I wanted your role to be a bit of a mystery (Also I changed the entire way your role worked the first night you used it so that didn't help)

Originally I was just having you lay a trap and I was going to just RNG 1-3 and then inform you what action you had done, but I felt you should have more control and originally your option A was a kill and I didn't like that.

Your abilities after that were...

You take the place of the recruited.
    You deflect recruitment to another characer.
    You change the incoming recruitment of that character.

- - - Updated - - -

So last night Senna was targeted by another vamp, it's technically a recruitment as it takes away her ability to win with town and reconverts her to full vamp taking away her ability to poop and track people.

You trap carded her last night, and changed the incoming result to mafia. I got recruited to town that night, so Danner didn't lose any recruits but his recruit was switched.

Senna had tracked Danner though, saw he hadn't went anywhere and was very confused as to how she became mafia XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahahhaa oh fuck that's great! I was just legit choosing random people and throwing bottle caps at my keyboard to figure what letter to choose.

Whatever happened with that grenade?

7+ Year Old Account
    Ya I should have RP'd a bit in your thread and given you a better idea of what you could do. But I wanted your role to be a bit of a mystery (Also I changed the entire way your role worked the first night you used it so that didn't help)

Originally I was just having you lay a trap and I was going to just RNG 1-3 and then inform you what action you had done, but I felt you should have more control and originally your option A was a kill and I didn't like that.

Your abilities after that were...

You take the place of the recruited.
    You deflect recruitment to another characer.
    You change the incoming recruitment of that character.

- - - Updated - - -

So last night Senna was targeted by another vamp, it's technically a recruitment as it takes away her ability to win with town and reconverts her to full vamp taking away her ability to poop and track people.

You trap carded her last night, and changed the incoming result to mafia. I got recruited to town that night, so Danner didn't lose any recruits but his recruit was switched.

Senna had tracked Danner though, saw he hadn't went anywhere and was very confused as to how she became mafia XD
    I am so glad that i know what happened that night, confused was an understatement.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

Quote Originally Posted by Allowyn View Post
    Hahahhaa oh fuck that's great! I was just legit choosing random people and throwing bottle caps at my keyboard to figure what letter to choose.

Whatever happened with that grenade?
    Eh the Grenade was crackle trying to kill everyone off and I wasn't going to do that unless he came up with a really great way to do it and everything he pitched was just meh.

10+ Year Old Account
    In hindsight I should have thought to reveal everyone elses role sooner.

Also reflecting on this game, it was complete garbage! #sorrynotsorry though evidently already knew this was going to be the case.

@Virothe

I'm not inventive. Only if I dedicate loads of time. Which I was not bothered to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    I'm not inventive. Only if I dedicate loads of time. Which I was not bothered to do!
    You let me down bro, you let me down.