Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Due to me beeing new here I can not post any links in my posts. I made a forum thread in the General section titled "Soling WoD Raids".
    Gonna try to get myself the Mirror then, seeing as that is a vital part.

My current ilvl on the weapon is 859. got 825-830 artifacts in it. And the weapon is speced on the bottom road, for healing via fire damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    how are you guys finding Vengeance for soloing? I've mained Rogue in Legion but have decided to keep my DH alt and roll him from Havoc to Vengeance, seems fun!
    Having a ball with vengence. Did BRH Mythic today. Heals and 2 DPS died at 80% on last boss so me and the Rouge decided to kill him without them.

Deleted
    Did Archi, on Heroic this time. Enrage is not an issue anymore with better gear+legion consumables, which are finally starting to get more affordable (pretty easy actually, killed it 2 minutes before enrage, those consumables are nuts)

In Heroic it's a bit more interesting than on normal due to the Living Shadow adds spawning, that being said they're low level and thus miss pretty often so you can be sloppy and get carried by misses (and Fueled by Pain procs, which ignore healing reduction debuffs since they work like a Last Stand effect, and can allow you to survive for a veeeery long time even without healing - that same note applies to Tyrant, btw)
    I managed to play it properly most of the time but sometimes there's just too many adds and I couldn't get the debuff to reset for a good 2 minutes at one point, which led to a Purg proc. In any case it's not particularly difficult once you have enough deeps.
    Last edited by mmocf2aa074f10; 2016-09-08 at 05:23 PM.

Is Garrosh mythic possible?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ksaf View Post
    It should be doable, assuming that you have a Mirror of the Blademaster to stop the reset in p4 (not sure if this has been fixed, it was an issue in WoD), and that you don't freeze/disconnect from hundreds of adds spawning.

It's pretty easy to get a lockout with the Galakras skip posted above, so you should definitely try it!

How are you guys killing immerseus mythic? I try, but i get onehit by a 3mil hit eventually, or even more damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonsno View Post
    How are you guys killing immerseus mythic? I try, but i get onehit by a 3mil hit eventually, or even more damage.
    that ones tough, try to get as many puddles as you can until enrage after enrage try to stand as close to the center as possible to maximize the time you have until he re-emerges and either make him submerge BEFORE he corruption blast or AFTER he cast swirl, if you dont let him swirl the debuff doesnt have time to fall off

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    You should have no issues with Immerseus' damage until enrage. During enrage, be mindful of your damage - if you can't push a phase before the Corrosive Blast, stop DPS and let it cast Swirl (this will give time for stacks to reset). Properly managing transitions helps - you don't want more than 50 Corruption or so at enrage.

If you do make a mistake, you have Last Resort. You can also probably take a Corrosive Blast in enrage with a stack if you use Meta + Empower Wards.

Thanks guys, just killed him. Appreciate it!

EDIT: btw, anyone know if they fixed Durumu yet?
    Last edited by Jonsno; 2016-09-09 at 07:05 AM.

imgur.com/gallery/BrhQe
    Not sure if this has been posted already, but was blue on the spreadsheet. Did Supreme Lord Kazzak solo last evening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Managed to solo The Butcher

I did it as Havoc. I used Legion Flask, 300 crit food, 325 Agil Rune.

I immediately Meta'd and used a Drums/potion of Deadly Grace (Deadly Grace alone did 1.5 mil) macro then went into my usual rotation.

Spec is 1/2/3/3/3/1/1
    Last edited by Jazzhands; 2016-09-22 at 05:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    <snip>.
    Good kill Any idea on ilevel at the time?
    "It's those tears of rage making it harder for you to see." - Warstar [March 2016]
    Soloing Discord
    DH

I have a question for my fellow DH soloers. Im at 833 and am finding that magic damage is the bane of my solo progress. I managed to clear things like Thoragar, and Blast Furnace, but I'm finding that it's much closer than I feel it should be due to the magic damage I take. I understand to pop my magic reduction ability on demand when needed, but it feels like I'm taking way too much damage still.

This more comes into play for Council in HFC. The other 3 were jokes, but on Council the shadow dot is eventually ticking on me for over half a million a tick, and it just ends me. I would kill the others first, but you know the haze debuff means they don't take damage really so it's gotta be her first.

I don't have the blademaster trinket, which I'm trying to get so I can kill I.maidens so I can go punch Blackhand in the face.

Any advice is appreciated at this point. Be it about the Council fight, or magic damage in general as I feel like I'm missing something.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisibelf View Post
    I have a question for my fellow DH soloers. Im at 833 and am finding that magic damage is the bane of my solo progress. I managed to clear things like Thoragar, and Blast Furnace, but I'm finding that it's much closer than I feel it should be due to the magic damage I take. I understand to pop my magic reduction ability on demand when needed, but it feels like I'm taking way too much damage still.

This more comes into play for Council in HFC. The other 3 were jokes, but on Council the shadow dot is eventually ticking on me for over half a million a tick, and it just ends me. I don't have the blademaster trinket, which I'm trying to get so I can kill I.maidens so I can go punch Blackhand in the face.

Any advice is appreciated at this point. Be it about the Council fight, or magic damage in general as I feel like I'm missing something.
    For Council, bring Dia to 30% last. Pull the other 2 away from her when she's not in Nightmare Visage and use this window of time to damage them (when Dia is in Nightmare Visage, you can chip away at her health).

And DH can't do much against magic damage outside of Fiery Brand and Empower Wards, sadly (unless you are lucky enough to have the Cloak of Fel Flames).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JimSolo View Post
    Good kill Any idea on ilevel at the time?
    841 with blademaster equipped iirc, definitely doable with less since i was really ahead of enrage

Quote Originally Posted by Invisibelf View Post

This more comes into play for Council in HFC. The other 3 were jokes, but on Council the shadow dot is eventually ticking on me for over half a million a tick, and it just ends me. I would kill the others first, but you know the haze debuff means they don't take damage really so it's gotta be her first.

I don't have the blademaster trinket, which I'm trying to get so I can kill I.maidens so I can go punch Blackhand in the face.

No particular advice for magic damage (these fights do hurt)

however blademaster won't help you on maidens, I mean you can get on the boat and everything if you equip it, but by the time you have enough dps to do the boat in time, you'll have more than enough dps to zerg maidens down to last phase as well so it's pretty pointless

And for council do as the above post said

Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    For Council, bring Dia to 30% last. Pull the other 2 away from her when she's not in Nightmare Visage and use this window of time to damage them (when Dia is in Nightmare Visage, you can chip away at her health).

And DH can't do much against magic damage outside of Fiery Brand and Empower Wards, sadly (unless you are lucky enough to have the Cloak of Fel Flames).
    Alright I'll give it a try then. Thanks a lot. I'll also work on my gear some more so I can just mow down the maidens I suppose. Then on to punch blackhand in his stupid face.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks guys, just killed him. Appreciate it!

EDIT: btw, anyone know if they fixed Durumu yet?
    Does he have any different abilities on heroic? Can't check atm but killed him easily on 10man(haven't tried 25man as at the time I was only like 797 ilvl)

Quote Originally Posted by Slirith View Post
    Does he have any different abilities on heroic? Can't check atm but killed him easily on 10man(haven't tried 25man as at the time I was only like 797 ilvl)
    Pretty sure there are some adds you have to kill on HC, but they're not spawning. I was instakilled.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ksaf View Post
    As an update, I just did that; there were no issues with resetting in p4 and it was very easy (ilevel 840).
    Last edited by Khiyone; 2016-09-10 at 06:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    As an update, I just did that; there were no issues with resetting in p4 and it was very easy (ilevel 840).
    so you didnt do anything special at alll?