Deleted

Deselecting honor talents

Is there some way to do it? I sorta had to select a talent to avoid the "you have talents available, noob" spam on my interface. As you all know, some pvp talents are actually designed to nerf you in pvp (like the blood dk talent that kills you in pvp), so I wonder if there is a a way to deselect a talent before you can choose another one on the same row?

Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    As you all know, some pvp talents are actually designed to nerf you in pvp?
    No?

10chars

Deleted
    Have fun with your heart strike that takes away 10% of your hp every time you use it, then.

Play an actual PvP spec instead of blood then?

Is there some way to do it? I sorta had to select a talent to avoid the "you have talents available, noob" spam on my interface. As you all know, some pvp talents are actually designed to nerf you in pvp (like the blood dk talent that kills you in pvp), so I wonder if there is a a way to deselect a talent before you can choose another one on the same row?
    You lack clarity in your question, can't tell if you mean while inside a bg/arena or anywhere else, because you can simply change pvp talents the same way you can change normal ones , in rested areas or before gates open in a bg/arena.

Unless you only have 1 choice and nothing else to swap out of, though I feel any talent is better than no talent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wholol View Post
    You lack clarity in your question, can't tell if you mean while inside a bg/arena or anywhere else, because you can simply change pvp talents the same way you can change normal ones , in rested areas or before gates open in a bg/arena.
    I mean that once you have selected an honor talent in a row, you can't deselect it before you unlock the other talent in the same row. Now I'm stuck with suicide by heart strike untill honor level 28.

Play an actual PvP spec instead of blood then?
    There is no need for such hostility, friend.

I mean that once you have selected an honor talent in a row, you can't deselect it before you unlock the other talent in the same row. Now I'm stuck with suicide by heart strike untill honor level 28.

There is no need for such hostility, friend.
    Yeah figured, but that heartstrike talent doesn't seem like a negative in my eyes.

certainly better than having no talent, sure the HP cost might not be appealing but the only time you should be worrying about such things are when you need to carry a flag or something.

Outside of that you should have more than enough selfhealing to cover for the hp cost .

Unless you only have 1 choice and nothing else to swap out of, though I feel any talent is better than no talent.
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=198155/concentrated-power

(note: arcane power is 30% for 10 sec baseline)

Deleted
    Wow, Blizzard really did an amazing job at balancing talents yet again it seems. I can see all those months of beta phase balancing and player feedback really paid off big time.

Deleted
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=196602/divine-attendant

That one is questionable, but I feel the untalented version is more reliable. Alas, you can't deselect it until you reach honor level 29...and then you're forced to another talent that is polarizing.

Quote Originally Posted by solarfallz View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=198155/concentrated-power

(note: arcane power is 30% for 10 sec baseline)
    Do you ever get the chance to use 10 whole secs of freestyle casting as arcane in any form of pvp outside 40 man bgs ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sendai View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=196602/divine-attendant

That one is questionable, but I feel the untalented version is more reliable. Alas, you can't deselect it until you reach honor level 29...and then you're forced to another talent that is polarizing.
    Well it doesn't seem bad, given guardian spirit is more of an oh shit button, the extra healing is a plus but the real benefit is the other effect, although it shortens the extra healing benefit it certainly makes the cd much shorter, so overall if you simply use it on someone who is close to dying it's actually even better with that talent.
    Last edited by wholol; 2016-09-10 at 10:39 AM.

Deleted
    Yeah figured, but that heartstrike talent doesn't seem like a negative in my eyes.

certainly better than having no talent, sure the HP cost might not be appealing but the only time you should be worrying about such things are when you need to carry a flag or something.

Outside of that you should have more than enough selfhealing to cover for the hp cost .
    I really do not have enough self healing to cover the hp cost. Heart strike is the snaring ability blood dk's have and also a crucial way to generate runic power. It's just an integral part of the blood dk "rotation". Using it 3 times makes you lose 1/3rd of health. It's a giant nerf and a horrible talent no matter how you look at it.

I really do not have enough self healing to cover the hp cost. Heart strike is the snaring ability blood dk's have and also a crucial way to generate runic power. It's just an integral part of the blood dk "rotation". Using it 3 times makes you lose 1/3rd of health. It's a giant nerf and a horrible talent no matter how you look at it.
    Well it's subjective really, in my eyes a blood DK is tanky af, you're trading some survivability for more damage, which is a fair trade for pvp tbh.

Most of the time people don't want to be hitting tanks anyways but since you seem very upset about it just get to lvl 28 in 1-2 days ( doable in 1 day if you spam all world pvp quests on cd and non stop bgs) and swap talents again.

Do you ever get the chance to use 10 whole secs of freestyle casting as arcane in any form of pvp outside 40 man bgs ?

Well it doesn't seem bad, given guardian spirit is more of an oh shit button, the extra healing is a plus but the real benefit is the other effect, although it shortens the extra healing benefit it certainly makes the cd much shorter, so overall if you simply use it on someone who is close to dying it's actually even better with that talent.
    A terrifying glimpse into the mind of Holinka and crew...

Quote Originally Posted by solarfallz View Post
    A terrifying glimpse into the mind of Holinka and crew...
    I'll assume sensing humour is not one of your strong suits.