Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Are you still doing your garrisons?

Because I am. On all characters. Getting garrison resources to trade them in for leather, when it's cheap, and generally looking out for missions like the Gronn mount, or gold missions, or anything other lucrative.

Deleted
    I am but then I don't have Legion.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvani View Post
    Because I am. On all characters. Getting garrison resources to trade them in for leather, when it's cheap, and generally looking out for missions like the Gronn mount, or gold missions, or anything other lucrative.
    The Gronn is like 100-1000g at best and there is only a single gold mission left. So no.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    I log once a week with all my characters to grab the inn follower (I want to get them all), to get caches for transmo and look for money-worth quests.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    The Gronn is like 100-1000g at best and there is only a single gold mission left. So no.
    1000g is nothing? 1000g is 1000g, still worth literally one click. Either way though, I think it will be more worth once barely anyone is doing garrisons anymore and new players have a hard time getting it in their garrisons or don't know how to get it, so they'll just walk to the AH and buy it. Prices might rise then as supply goes down. Worth saving it up.

I'm there from time to time for the missions that reward raid items, in hopes of unlocking things for transmog. And it's a quick access point to a AH, which Dalaran lacks, and I did the mission to get in three of my Garrisons. Otherwise no.

Yeah I stop by here and there, mainly to pick up ressources and do the particularly ressource-lucrative missions. I have some professions to catch up on with some alts and getting cheap Draenor mats from the trading post is a very inexpensive and convenient way of doing that. It's nice to see the garrisons still retaining some value.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    And it's a quick access point to a AH, which Dalaran lacks
    Yeah, I don't have an AH in my garrison, but I use the garrison to get to Stormshield, which for me is better than to waltz through lagaran to get to the portal area. It takes like a minute for me to even be able to move my character and for textures to show up.

Might now go and get the AH in the garrison though, good idea.

Stood in the Fire LegendaryDude's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still missing the Captain title, so from time to time i'll stop by to look at my shipyard. That's about it.

Wow I'm really surprised to see anyone still doing it.
    No, absolutely not.
    When could you even have time?
    I've played nearly 8+ hours a day every single day since launch except 1-2 and I still do not have my characters where I want them.

No time for old content that does not progress them.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I grab new inn followers, mines, and gardens as well as certain work orders like cloth. Once I'm more settled in Legion, I'll farm bloods once again for my barns in order to collect every crafting appearance in WoD.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

7+ Year Old Account
    no, i even deleted my garrison hearthstone.

Formerly known as Arafal

Going for 1000 ship missions achievement. I still need around 300 more missions completed at shipyard. I also check garrisons with alts still but only once a week, whenever I want. Looking for reputation boost items for alts. All of them exalted already on my main but need to be exalted on 2-3 more chars..

Deleted my Hearthstone when Legion launched and I am too lazy to go there without it so no I don't.

Deleted
    Yes. Those sweet 30 slot bags.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trying farm mounts from invasions.

Thinking about replacing some buildings in my garrison, but yet don't have 40 followers.

Left 2 campaings to finish.

Gathering herb seeds for battle pet.

Doing battle pet quests etc.

Doing some missions only for achievements.

That is all?

Only thing left I'm looking for out of my Garrison is my shipyard, for the last Agility Heirloom Ring I'm missing.

On my main - no. On my alts - maybe two or three times so far. Just to check for the mount mission and the loot box missions (for transmog/ chance at BoEs that still sell).

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm doing pet battle dailies, gotta get that 1000 Pet Charms toy, but other than that I'm not doing much. I'll probably go back to doing it in the future, resell some old mats, but right now I just wanna do World Quests and chain heroic/mythic dungeons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    When could you even have time?
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Since I have so many alts and only started the artefact on 3, it just takes a few minutes
    Yeah for me too. I log through all the characters to relist auctions anyway, and for a lot of characters, I only start a couple of resource missions. It doesn't take up a lot of time.