Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    could people stop trying to kill off sylvanas?

you people really want to see the horde burn.
    Could Sylvanas stop trying to be evil? If you're Horde, you should hate Sylvanas even more. Unless you're an edgy undead kiddie.

Maybe many would've thought Sylvanas eventually goes evil before Legion but when Legion came and we saw how passionate she is toward the horde, it was clear that she's gonna stay a good character for a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    She won't join the legion... She might go Illidan like, playing for both sides to get what she wants but won't ever fully join the legion. As soon as she got her immortal soul she will fuck them over.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvani View Post
    Could Sylvanas stop trying to be evil? If you're Horde, you should hate Sylvanas even more. Unless you're an edgy undead kiddie.
    you really dont get it, the darkspear are leaderless, baine is still young and inexperienced, thrall is useless and the orcs are heavily weakened, goblins are useless, if sylvanas dies the forsaken are gone.

the blood elves would probably even consider joining the alliance again, if the horde gets even more weakened.

sylvanas wont join the legion, sylvanas was a slave, she wont willingly become one again.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2016-09-10 at 03:06 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Tbh you sound a bit too kiddish for someone that uses the term "edgy undead kiddie".
    And no, I'm Horde and I'm not an undead but still I love Sylvanas, same as many other Hordes and even Alliances.

My guess is that Sylvanas will sacrifice herself to save one of her sister. Or maybe Lilian Voss will finish her off, doesn't she have some special daggers ?

Homophobia is so gay.

Hear me out.
    Sylvanas plan to get the Val'kyr has failed. She was looking for a way to be resurrected if something happens to her, as that is what her Val'kyr can do. They sacrifice themselves, so she can come back from that terrible place of eternal suffering, like when she killed herself, or when Crowley killed her in Silverpine. But she's running low on Val'kyr.

So now that her plan has failed, who else to offer eternal "life"
    Damn, Blizzard is doing a really good job of confusing the hell out of the Alliance players, first with the Alliance Cinematic of her abandoning them and now the one where Genn think's he's thwarting her evil schemes.

9/10 Blizzard, good job.

Seriously though, Alliance players are extremely dense on this. Sylvanas is trying to gain more Val'kyr to bolster her forces, she's the leader of the Horde and needs to lead them with a major force. Not be some Troll who's race is the weakest of the Horde. She also doesn't care about dying, seeing as shit committed suicide and only came back to save her people.

yes, the legion on fanboys who worship her as our goddess

10+ Year Old Account
    No, of course not.

I don't want Sylvanas to die, she always brings necessary tension that makes the story more exciting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashkiman View Post
    stay a good character for a while.
    She just turned evil again in the Stormheim cinematic, where she forced Eyir to submit with the lantern, after apparently having made a pact with Helya, where Eyir would be sent to Helheim and Sylvanas would gain control of the Val'kyr, for herself, to avert her own fate, NOT for the Horde.

I didnt think she was searching for Val'kyr to keep herself alive, but more a way to keep the Forsaken from dying out.

You're presuming she only wants immortality for herself. She needs the Val'kyr for her people, else the Forsaken will slowly die out and she does not want that. But I guess that doesn't fit in your view either way, so you're just going to ignore that fact.

She was already sentenced to death the day Blizzard made her Warchief.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Damn, Blizzard is doing a really good job of confusing the hell out of the Alliance players, first with the Alliance Cinematic of her abandoning them and now the one where Genn think's he's thwarting her evil schemes.

9/10 Blizzard, good job.

Seriously though, Alliance players are extremely dense on this. Sylvanas is trying to gain more Val'kyr to bolster her forces, she's the leader of the Horde and needs to lead them with a major force. Not be some Troll who's race is the weakest of the Horde. She also doesn't care about dying, seeing as shit committed suicide and only came back to save her people.
    Pretty sure it's Blizzards intention to have Alliance think one thing and Horde the other hence why the cinematics are actually different in the first place...

Although I'm not even sure why people think Sylvanas herself is looking for immortality, it's been pretty clear for the past 3 or so expansions that her main goal is to ensure the Forsaken don't die out.
    Last edited by Radaney; 2016-09-10 at 03:29 PM.

OP is a desperate alliance
    Last edited by Life-Binder; 2016-09-10 at 03:29 PM.

Why are people attacking this guy? It's just a hypothesis.. He's not a writer for Blizz.. He isn't gonna make this shit happen. Stop being dicks and just say what you think will happen. I've played Horde for 8 years and I'm not gonna get all in a tizzy because some guy on a forum posted an idea.

She could be seeking out the Val'kyr so she can raise ALL dead soldiers against the legion. Alliance or Horde. This way they pretty much have an infinite supply of soldiers to fight back the legion. I don't think it's selfish. I think it's just her doing what may need to be done to defeat the legion and Vol'jin knew she's the only one who could/be willing to do such a thing.

no, she experiented the slavery under legion/scourge, that is a fear bigger than the eternal damnation... this is pretty clear thanks the fact that she offer a choice to the new forsakens, when mindless troops are better to secure her protection....

Warcheif is a big joke already.

I think she will be offered some sort of alligence with the legion, but in the end will stick by the side of her people. I see a redemption story otw.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lens Hunter View Post
    I didnt think she was searching for Val'kyr to keep herself alive, but more a way to keep the Forsaken from dying out.
    She doesn't care about the Forsaken. It's very clear in her short story that she only uses them as a "bulwark" against the dark, to postpone her fate. They are nothing to her. They just serve a purpose. That is the Cult of the Forsaken.