Page 66 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asotcha View Post
    To my way of thinking, it may be like a puzzle to solve. I haven't done Highmountain yet so I dunno if anyplace there is thematic to the elements, but so far all I can think for lightning-based stuff is Stormheim. Maybe we gotta get struck by lightning by climbing the huge statue?

I know Nithogg the world boss has some lightning attacks and the storm dragons are very much about storms and gale winds and all that, but I think if the bindings were on any loot table it would have been datamined by now, right? Like isn't that stuff public record?
    If anything it would be in Stormheim.

there is a strange comment on wowhead, can anyone tell anything about that?

Cant post links so here it is :

"Well, i found the secren in Vault of the wardens. but i was not able to solo the "Secret" i wont tell anyone what you have to do before i have gotten a group that can help me."

"The method with the light dosent work you lose the light as soon as you are on the elevator so i dont think there is a second cordana fight"

"not if u have kiled last boss."

"care to shed some light maybe?"

"its for an achievement"

What the hell are they talking about?

Its on the Emanation of Winds item in the comments. ->www . wowhead(dot)com/item=139536/emanation-of-the-winds#comments:id=2394663:reply=973593

Quote Originally Posted by TheClassic View Post
    Has anybody tried with the Marin Noggenfogger's Lucky Coin? Or the Vault Ticket you can get from your missions that allows you to loot an item from the vault. Maybe it's a 1% chance that you can loot a quest item for this? Or something like that, just a speculation ofcourse but that could be something considering the talk about the "Vault". Possible lead not sure.
    The thing with % drops is that we'd see a lot more by now or any by now. The reality is that it's one of 3 things;
    1) In the game right now as one of those obscenely difficult to breadcrumb quests such as the 2 most recently discovered ones for the mounts.
    2) A criteria has not been met or is unattainable at this point in time such as Nightfallen exalted, or Mythic+ or one of the Raids.
    3) It's not in the game yet or it's acquisition has been turned off for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    If anything it would be in Stormheim.

Yeah--and I'm glad you replied to my post because i forgot to post it back here on my own-- I tried that bit with the statue and the lightning. It didn't do anything special (unless maybe you gotta stand there to have the two halves bound into place? It would be pretty awesome) but I got some badass screenshots http://imgur.com/gallery/sgpCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Narokath View Post
    The thing with % drops is that we'd see a lot more by now or any by now. The reality is that it's one of 3 things;
    1) In the game right now as one of those obscenely difficult to breadcrumb quests such as the 2 most recently discovered ones for the mounts.
    2) A criteria has not been met or is unattainable at this point in time such as Nightfallen exalted, or Mythic+ or one of the Raids.
    3) It's not in the game yet or it's acquisition has been turned off for the time being.
    But if you think about it, when you use a Vault Ticket or Marin Noggenfogger's Lucky Coin you can choose between a few items, maybe you have to recognize that you need to take this item for your hidden artifact appearence? And people hasnt just recognized it and picked another item instead of that item. This is a huge long shot I know but I just feel like it has something to do with this.

10+ Year Old Account
    OK this seems long shot but! There is 5 glowing gems in our Vault right? So what IF we need to stand on them like 5 outlaw rouges. We have known from Legion quests that they have introduced quests where you need to stand on objects to help npcs open stuff (1. In scenario with Khadgar and you in Karazhan. 2. Suramar with that withered chick try to open a door to Ley obelisk ).
    c
    Since you cannot interact with them maybe theres a way we can use those 5 gems. 5 gems 5 players in party with makes sense no? Since in raids you cannot trigger quests!
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

Deleted
    Don't know if mentioned earlier in this thread:
    In Aszuna is a dead dwarf (Warrior) in front of Ragemaw (hint to MOAR?) with a Thunderfury on the ground... Killed the doggy, used Detection but nothing...
    puu.sh/r6xaY. jpg (space after dot)

Quote Originally Posted by Ribcage View Post
    In Aszuna is a dead dwarf (Warrior) in front of Ragemaw (hint to MOAR?) with a Thunderfury on the ground... Killed the doggy, used Detection but nothing...
    Oh. My. God.

Quote Originally Posted by Ribcage View Post
    I begin to believe that the sole purpose of this step of the Shaman Campaign is to be a curveball.

Quote Originally Posted by serkanlol View Post
    Can someone please translate this russian GM response PROPERLY. Word for word. Wtf is a heirloom?
    My concern with that post is that it seems to conflict with another convo someone had with a GM--which claimed everything was working 'properly' and there wasn't any bugs or anything. Unless maybe if we take both things together and it means a clue? Like, something that isn't bugged but its in another phase?

Shit, I think we as a community may uncover nuclear launch codes in our search for this Lol

The other day I got a gray item that I vendor'd by mistake. It was called "elemental bindings' and its a gray-quality mail item with the following text. "Claimed by an unknown victor from the remnants of a powerful water elemental."

Here's the wowhead page for the item and what drops it. http://www.wowhead.com/item=121384/e...ngs#dropped-by They seem to be dropped by "bitterbrine slave' in Eye of Azshara the most, but have dropped (very rarely) from other mobs in a variety of zones. It perked my ears up that it was bracers with elemental mention, but it may not mean anything to us since its a mail item, unless its a breadcrumb?
    Last edited by Asotcha; 2016-09-10 at 06:03 PM.
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by TheClassic View Post
    But if you think about it, when you use a Vault Ticket or Marin Noggenfogger's Lucky Coin you can choose between a few items, maybe you have to recognize that you need to take this item for your hidden artifact appearence? And people hasnt just recognized it and picked another item instead of that item. This is a huge long shot I know but I just feel like it has something to do with this.
    If so then no one's gotten it to spawn yet, and the keys that spawn for the Palace of Lei Shen lead to the sub artifact appearance. It would seem unlikely (and lazy) for Blizzard to double up like that, especially after they've hyped the epic storyline for TF/Ashbringer/etc.

For the most part it looks like the vault ticket / noggenfogger coin items are flavor more than anything. The items I've gotten from 15 or so turnins of the coin are throwing knives (sap), vanish power, boots for speed buff, bombs, potion packs, and (the first turnin of the vault ticket only) a cosmetic helm [Uncrowned Shadowcraft Cap] that's BoE and item level 1.

Edit: Easy mode for the vault turnins. If you turn off your UI (Alt+Z) and use the mouse to look around, those items that are clickable/lootable will have small sparklies start to fly up off of them. It's an easy way to make sure you know what's available for each turnin. I've also checked other areas of the Hall of Shadows after turning in the coin with no luck, it doesn't make anything in other areas lootable. You can turn in the coin and log off for a while and come back and it will still have the same set of items available too, so that is probably not a way to game the system either.
    Last edited by Sintax451; 2016-09-10 at 06:03 PM.

Probably tin-foil'y, but hovering your mouse over this spot in the rug brings up this tooltip.

See link in the image comment.

http:// imgur.com/a/Qomkg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asotcha View Post
    My concern with that post is that it seems to conflict with another convo someone had with a GM--which claimed everything was working 'properly' and there wasn't any bugs or anything. Unless maybe if we take both things together and it means a clue? Like, something that isn't bugged but its in another phase?

Shit, I think we as a community may uncover nuclear launch codes in our search for this Lol
    I'm almost 100% sure the two gms are not working together to give us clues. Like i'm as sure as you can be without actually factually knowing it.

I also feel like we are going to deep into the "its a phasing problem" route. We have had a lot of tickets from GM's in this thread so far and only one, that we dont have a proper translation from saying that the heirloom has a phasing problem.

All the other ones hinted it was there for us to get in plain english.

I honestly feel like if there was a phasing issue and we wherent actually able to obtain it atm we would have gotten an official response on it from a dev with incoming hotfix notes or something.

I may not be right, but thats just what i think

Quote Originally Posted by EverWoW View Post
    Probably tin-foil'y, but hovering your mouse over this spot in the rug brings up this tooltip.

See link in the image comment.
    This has to do with your Order Hall at a later point, when you get seal of fate through it if i recall.

Quote Originally Posted by EverWoW View Post
    Tier 5 of you class hall order advancement allows you to put in work orders for Seal of Broken Fate, which are the Legion raid bonus roll currency.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    I'm almost 100% sure the two gms are not working together to give us clues. Like i'm as sure as you can be without actually factually knowing it.

I also feel like we are going to deep into the "its a phasing problem" route. We have had a lot of tickets from GM's in this thread so far and only one, that we dont have a proper translation from saying that the heirloom has a phasing problem.

All the other ones hinted it was there for us to get in plain english.

I honestly feel like if there was a phasing issue and we wherent actually able to obtain it atm we would have gotten an official response on it from a dev with incoming hotfix notes or something.

I may not be right, but thats just what i think

Sounds pretty reasonable to me

And I didn't mean to sound like I was implying that the gms were workign together to give us clues, but rather that we could read between the lines of what multiple of them were saying. The writing on the wall though is that we still have a ways to go lol

Deleted
    Apparently GM's dont know it either.
    My guildie was livechatting with a GM and I asked him if he could ask for a hint about TF skin.
    This was his response: http://prntscr.com/cghfb3
    GM 21:05:44: hahah! I WISH!!!
    GM 21:05:52: The Dev's have kept it VERY well hidden!!

Censoring the name because the GM is also an outlaw main.
    Just thought I should let you know

Deleted
    Okay guys, I read all 67 pages over 3 days.

I think we will have to continue our search in Stormheim - for me thats the most sensible way.
    I found near the Stormdrakes a spot thats looks interesting.

www(DOT)directupload(DOT)net/file/d/4474/cxjrbaa5_jpg(DOT)htm

cordinates: Stormheim 31.3 / 60.35

greetz sorry for the bad english...

Quote Originally Posted by Roguezs View Post
    Apparently GM's dont know it either.
    My guildie was livechatting with a GM and I asked him if he could ask for a hint about TF skin.
    This was his response: http://prntscr.com/cghfb3
    GM 21:05:44: hahah! I WISH!!!
    GM 21:05:52: The Dev's have kept it VERY well hidden!!

Censoring the name because the GM is also an outlaw main.
    Just thought I should let you know
    I got pretty much the same response during a live chat with a GM.

It makes me feel like any GM information given is 100% unreliable. The fact that a blue hasn't said anything on the official forums makes me think that there is no problem with it currently and we should keep looking. Or they just don't read rogue forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasper View Post
    I got pretty much the same response during a live chat with a GM.

It makes me feel like any GM information given is 100% unreliable. The fact that a blue hasn't said anything on the official forums makes me think that there is no problem with it currently and we should keep looking. Or they just don't read rogue forums.
    Sorry for offtop, but how to get to the livechat? It seems like i have to choose the right topics to get acces to it. Almost all of them proceed me to the web ticket.