The kirin tor world quests are the best

İ just finish the emissary quest and it was awesome in one world quest " Lay race " u jump on a arcane saber and collect this rings in the area but the coolest one was the Enigmatic one that u have to solve a puzzel to complete it it was awesome = legion is awesome soo far dont *** this up

I like them a lot except that stupid bubble one. Something about WoW and judging depth/the Z axis just doesn't work well for me.

Legit i try 30 min to figure out the bubble one

Deleted
    I personnally hate them

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    I like them a lot except that stupid bubble one. Something about WoW and judging depth/the Z axis just doesn't work well for me.
    Agreed. It's the only one I dislike - the others are incredible. I like the "puzzle" one where you have to remember a given pattern. Leylines are more relaxed, so they're fun to do if you just want to chill down a bit.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

I dislike how both of them are implemented.
    The bubble visibility is very poor, as is that of the ley race rings at a distance.
    I have not yet done the puzzle one, so can't judge that.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I like the idea behind the Ley Race ones, but in areas with a lot of hills it becomes extremely hard to plan out your next waypoint, since the beams easily fall prey to the terrain. The puzzle one I kind of wish gave you a little bit longer to get it down, but it doesn't penalize you for failing, so I can live with it. I like the bubble ones, though the one in Suramar has you go down first, which isn't well conveyed.

10+ Year Old Account
    The bubble one was cool. The ley race one had me confused at first until I realized they followed a set path and I just had to stick to that. The block puzzle was infuriating, though. The path barely stays visible long enough for me to even see the whole thing, let alone memorize it. I basically just have to keep bashing my head against it until I get lucky and succeed three times. Though I am glad that it at least doesn't reset when you fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Tai Rin View Post
    The block puzzle was infuriating, though. The path barely stays visible long enough for me to even see the whole thing, let alone memorize it. I basically just have to keep bashing my head against it until I get lucky and succeed three times. Though I am glad that it at least doesn't reset when you fail.
    Don't memorize it exactly. Just remember direction and number. Put your finger on the first square, note the direction of the turn, how many squares, which way it next turns, squares, etc.

The puzzle is way more visible than it was in beta.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    I dislike how both of them are implemented.
    The bubble visibility is very poor, as is that of the ley race rings at a distance.
    I have not yet done the puzzle one, so can't judge that.
    I haven't had any problems with the bubble one, it's incredibly easy, not entirely sure why people are finding it difficult or infuriating, the ey line one is a bit stupid though, not difficult again, but if you pick up a certain pace, you can sometimes outrun the Mana fields spawning, so you've passed them before they've even rendered in.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    but if you pick up a certain pace, you can sometimes outrun the Mana fields spawning, so you've passed them before they've even rendered in.
    Which you then have to burn all your speed to pull a U to pick any of them up before other ones start to appear.

Felt GuildWars2ish If you played it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunaka View Post
    Don't memorize it exactly. Just remember direction and number. Put your finger on the first square, note the direction of the turn, how many squares, which way it next turns, squares, etc.
    That's what I mean. There's no time. I can only get about halfway through counting the path before it disappears. I have slight discalculia which makes it difficult to memorize them when they vanish almost immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Tai Rin View Post
    That's what I mean. There's no time. I can only get about halfway through counting the path before it disappears. I have slight discalculia which makes it difficult to memorize them when they vanish almost immediately.
    Can always take a screenshot or a printscreen?

Best quests in game! Everything that a silly damn daily should be. Grab your coffee, pack your bowl, take a very scenic route with the flight path to your destination. Hop on a saber and take a stroll down natures path, 1 handed. Do a lap, come back and done. Enjoy that rep! #Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunaka View Post
    Can always take a screenshot or a printscreen?
    That's actually a really good idea. Thanks!