Page 67 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    That circle thing is part of the Mage class hall upgrade "Teleportation Nexus" and is one of the teleportation points.

Does anybody have a list or does wowhead list all the NPC's that visit Dalaran daily/weekly? Maybe one of those NPC's needs to be bribed, detected or pick pocketed. Has anyone seen anything weird in Dalaran? Tinfoil hat commence

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheerbleeder View Post
    Does anybody have a list or does wowhead list all the NPC's that visit Dalaran daily/weekly? Maybe one of those NPC's needs to be bribed, detected or pick pocketed. Has anyone seen anything weird in Dalaran? Tinfoil hat commence
    Don't know if this helps you but I've been through the entire underground portal area with detection. There is only one npc and when you talk to her she summons some kind of celestial horse. Seems completely unrelated

Just like to put this out there guys. The guy who posted the screen shot with the GM saying you would need to look MOAR and that its on BI. He said in the discord he was lying and created a fake GM conversation/Screenshot. Just thought i would put that out there.

It wasnt me it was a guy named Zincca

Yeah were all furious and pissed about it aswell considering our search has been like 50% based on that 1 single conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have been following the thread for a few days and I propably have missed it if it was mentioned, but, I have been thinking. The tier 4 option of our Order Hall converts our Bandits to Defias Thieves, which grants them a chance to return with a valuable item. So what if one of the items could be an item related to "begin a quest" or at least a clue (like a map or something) for our Thunderfury. Since Subs artifact is bound to the Vault ticket it means that Blizz isnt scared to binding the whole thing to a specific talent. And that could easily explain why no one has even found it yet, because the talent isnt available to anyone yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeph76 View Post
    Since Subs artifact is bound to the Vault ticket it means that Blizz isnt scared to binding the whole thing to a specific talent. And that could easily explain why no one has even found it yet, because the talent isnt available to anyone yet.
    You can get to subs hidden artifact with pickpocketing aswell. (Look up Noggenfogger's Lucky Coin)

I have been following the thread for a few days and I propably have missed it if it was mentioned, but, I have been thinking. The tier 4 option of our Order Hall converts our Bandits to Defias Thieves, which grants them a chance to return with a valuable item. So what if one of the items could be an item related to "begin a quest" or at least a clue (like a map or something) for our Thunderfury. Since Subs artifact is bound to the Vault ticket it means that Blizz isnt scared to binding the whole thing to a specific talent. And that could easily explain why no one has even found it yet, because the talent isnt available to anyone yet.
    You can pickpocket the Vault Ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedyqt View Post
    You can pickpocket the Vault Ticket.
    Is this confirmed? I thought the ticket only came from missions (once a day now)?? Coins come from pickpocketing.

7+ Year Old Account
    So we got he hints Vault and Stormheim...did anyone checked Aggramar's Vault in Stormheim yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Mairaila View Post
    Is this confirmed? I thought the ticket only came from missions (once a day now)?? Coins come from pickpocketing.
    [Marin Noggenfogger's Lucky Coin] works like a vault ticket.
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri
    It's because of that thing you did that one time. We know. (source)

Deleted
    Since Subs artifact is bound to the Vault ticket it means that Blizz isnt scared to binding the whole thing to a specific talent. And that could easily explain why no one has even found it yet, because the talent isnt available to anyone yet.
    The Sub appearance isn't really bound to the vault ticket, I think you can still loot the Key to the Palace of Lei Shen from those rares on the Isle of Thunder. I still had 9 from MoP and I used them.

Edit: And yes, I've got the Sub hidden appearance.
    Last edited by mmoc06d5c570ce; 2016-09-10 at 08:34 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipz View Post
    So we got he hints Vault and Stormheim...did anyone checked Aggramar's Vault in Stormheim yet?
    Yes, I did, and I found nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm willing to sacrifice my first born child, just to get some hints about this skin.
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

Deleted
    Ok guys, I want to point out that the TF appearance is marked as 'hallowed' and our current weapons are cursed. Might be wrong but imo we need to find a way to purify them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mibzo View Post
    I'm willing to sacrifice my first born child, just to get some hints about this skin.
    You need to find the bindings and then threaten/bribe Thunderaan with them. You start with one binding first, then request an audience, then get another one, then meet with him.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    You need to find the bindings and then threaten/bribe Thunderaan with them. You start with one binding first, then request an audience, then get another one, then meet with him.
    Where did you get this information from? Or are you theorizing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbobblue View Post
    Went to the Isle of the Watchers just now and activated as many Owl of the Watcher statues as I could, activating 7/9 before I could not continue. Here is the order I activated them in and their co-ordinates.

1. 43.29, 85.29
    2. 37.10, 82.19
    3. 44.25, 72.45
    4. 40.54, 75.19
    5. 50.46, 91.67
    6. 40.56, 75.13
    7. 47.44, 84.62
    ?? 46.07, 84.04
    ?? 43.68, 87.44

46.07, 84.04 Owl is registering as useable and I can cast the effect, but it says "You can't do that yet." I don't remember previously activating it before today, but that is a possibility.
    43.68, 87.44 Owl on the other hand isn't registering at all except to the macro given previously in the thread. It's possible that it's a phasing issue perhaps to do with Warden reputation (I am only barely Honored at 575/12000).

Think it's possible that the Wardens will be the breadcrumb quest here, possibly upon activating the last owl statue. Would like to see if others are able to activate the statues in any other order and if they're able to activate the ones I couldn't. Could be completely unrelated, but would note that the Owl of the Watcher objects are listed as Quest related objects on Wowhead without any associated quest, which is a strong indicator there's SOMETHING hidden about them.

This would also tie into the previous hint of the Vault having secrets or something, maybe once you have the breadcrumb you are able to loot the bindings from Ash'golm?

Thanks

EDIT: Returned shortly after writing this post to be able to activate 43.68, 87.44 as the 8th owl. 46.07, 84.04 Owl is not successfully completing the cast however. Will update again if anything else happens.
    Did you find anything? your sounds like a very nice start... wonder what does those statue do...

- - - Updated - - -

....This seems very plausible.... where did you get this information.../bribe tell me or you will wake up with a knife in each eye....
    I see dead people and blood in my blades.

And you got this from where ?
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Nr 2 the painting

[QUOTE=InfinityRogue;42262866]The GM said to check the vault, so I did. I found 5 blinking gems with lightning on them. Could these be a clue?

Found another painting looking exactly the same, on board one of the pirate ships in the bay on the right side of The Runewood on the map.
    Its half covered up by another painting, but im sure its the same. There is also alot of tresure laying around on that 1 ship.

Deleted
    [QUOTE=defias123;42269533]
    Quote Originally Posted by InfinityRogue View Post
    The GM said to check the vault, so I did. I found 5 blinking gems with lightning on them. Could these be a clue?

Found another painting looking exactly the same, on board one of the pirate ships in the bay on the right side of The Runewood on the map.
    Its half covered up by another painting, but im sure its the same. There is also alot of tresure laying around on that 1 ship.
    The Picture is in the Dungeon Maw of Souls as well. I think it's nothing