Page 70 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Thunderfury, Hallowed Blade of the Windlord (Hidden appearance)

I feel guilty for nitpicking, but Writings of the End does have some books that are collected from old content (or would, if there wasn't a bug preventing them from appearing). So while it is very unlikely that the Thunderfury skin is outside of Legion content, it is not impossible, either.
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklelord View Post
    I've tried talking to him with/without active vault ticket, tried all manner of getting inside, even went as far as to whole body shrinka (really good for little details)

I like the tomb idea and something with that cave that's sealed. I'll poke around more tonight.

I think you can talk to him even without the vault quest activated.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliok View Post
    I feel guilty for nitpicking, but Writings of the End does have some books that are collected from old content (or would, if there wasn't a bug preventing them from appearing). So while it is very unlikely that the Thunderfury skin is outside of Legion content, it is not impossible, either.
    I don't think it's under debate that the questline to get the skin will include old world content, it's about the trigger that starts the questline being located within Legion content. Once we've started the questline to get the drops it will be easier to track down all the pieces, it's just we don't know where to start.

Are there any hidden appearances that don't have a starting trigger in the Broken Isles somewhere? (That we know of, I realize not all of them have been found yet)

I think the key is that something from Legion content will lead to getting stuff which may be in old areas, they all start in Legion but can then go all-over.

Deleted
    But the Trigger was in Legion ..... pls dude read the threat.

And also Spichora read my post 1 page before, I already explained why those gems are generic mana jewels
    Last edited by mmoc9aa98ab083; 2016-09-11 at 12:37 AM.

Also anyone see that Detection detects certain "creatures"?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mistou View Post
    Also anyone see that Detection detects certain "creatures"?
    Yeah it detects ghost, and only ghosts. the same as it always has only done

Real talk the shaman quest resummon Thunderaan back to the real world it requires to find a dwarf in Aszuna who had the weapon I bet you it starts there!

Real talk the shaman quest resummon Thunderaan back to the real world it requires to find a dwarf in Aszuna who had the weapon I bet you it starts there!
    Oh my fucking god. Read the thread before posting, Christ sake.

Deleted
    we will never find this Skin... Im so out of hope..

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedyqt View Post
    Don't feed the trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedyqt View Post
    You sure do cry a lot I am sorry I dont want to go through 70 pages of nothing to find where my theory may be wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delanyra View Post
    we will never find this Skin... Im so out of hope..
    It will be found, just not in the first weeks of the new expansion and tbh im kinda content that that's not the case.

You sure do cry a lot I am sorry I dont want to go through 70 pages of nothing to find where my theory may be wrong.
    Then don't post in this forum. You're only making the search more difficult and harder to endure. It's really disheartening and exhausting if you read the same sh*t over and over again and some valid theories get swallowed by the sheer amount of repeated and already declassified theories.
    Last edited by mmoc9aa98ab083; 2016-09-11 at 01:04 AM.

Deleted
    Ahoy lads! Today i went on a merry adventure with my good friends "Grapple n hook", came across a very nice rock formation that had perfectly spaced out ledges for grappling between. Sadly though my adventures came up naught , Detected nothing and nothing seemed intractable.
    Also found a strange terrain structure off the southern coast of Aszuna.

imgur . com /a/ 1WAmy

Happy huntin' ye landlubbers!

So instead of just saying nah we already disproved that you wanted me to sift through it instead of being helpful and further progressing as a whole gotcha that sounds like your search is going to go real smooth.

Deleted
    Can you guys shut up and stay on topic? k thx.

Deleted
    http : //image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/36/1473556267-wowscrnshot-091116-031048.jpg

And what if we use this amulet during the vault ticket, like the gm said "the vault may contains some secrets..."

I mean, it's seems obvious that Griftah are not put back here for nothing ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eltyranto View Post
    Ahoy lads! Today i went on a merry adventure with my good friends "Grapple n hook", came across a very nice rock formation that had perfectly spaced out ledges for grappling between. Sadly though my adventures came up naught , Detected nothing and nothing seemed intractable.
    Also found a strange terrain structure off the southern coast of Aszuna.

imgur . com /a/ 1WAmy

Happy huntin' ye landlubbers!
    Off topic dude could you tell me name of that UI?

Deleted
    Guys I just found this in Azuna...any relevance?

http: // imgur. com/ UgYWf4I

Saw that too did you try Detection? See if there is a ghost maybe.