Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Is there some reason you wouldn't give him your loot like he asked? Why not be considerate and give your stuff to him so that he can get what he wants and you won't be kicked?

Quote Originally Posted by Synners View Post
    You need 4 to vote kick now, im playing with a group of 3(dps/heal/Tank) and i can say 100% we couldn't kick if other didn't accept, happen multiple times
    You need 4 votes to kick if there are 3+ people who queued together.

This is absolutely racist.

I'll never understand what makes people act like assholes like this. Internet Anonimity I guess but still, yeesh. Maybe it's just because I have such bad anxiety but I can't ever bring myself to throw my conscience in the garbage. Plus it's just easier to be nice to people.

Quote Originally Posted by Foj View Post
    Is there some reason you wouldn't give him your loot like he asked?
    he was god awful and obnoxious like hell why would i give it to him ?

Quote Originally Posted by Foj View Post
    Is there some reason you wouldn't give him your loot like he asked?

- - - Updated - - -

You need 4 votes to kick if there are 3+ people who queued together.
    Seems to be bait, but I'll bite anyway. The people you run with, pug or even guild group, aren't entitled to anything. If you acquired something through legitimate means (ie not abusing pre determined loot rules or switching group looting rules without discussion) then you are free to do with it how you want. Hard for some players to understand, but sucks to be those who don't get that lesson.

Deleted
    Luckily I've not encountered this yet but I can see it happening. Try saying you'll give them the item at the end of the run whether you intend to or not.

You should have just left the group. Why even bother trying to deal with idiots like that? Drop and move onto the next.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mangaza View Post
    This shouldn't be needed, but to avoid this, you could loot the boss and only loot the blue things (+AP items, if you get any) or not loot the boss at all and act as if you looted it. The items you don't loot get mailed to you when you zone out from the postmaster.
    This /10chars

and that shit is cloggingthe ticket system.

For a group of 3 that queue'd together to kick you they have to get the other person to vote yes too. So you were kicked by the group not just them.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

So OP sounds really ...dull minded. He got kicked for not doing anything for 5min. Not because of any loot issues.

That's why buddy, you always make your own group as a tank running Mythic. Heroic? Screw those fools, tell them you'll give him at the end. Then not.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    There are at least a million threads on this exact thing happening here. Why the hell would you put in a ticket for this? What do you expect the GM to do, tell the group to group up with you again but this time finish the dungeon?

You can be kicked from the group for any or no reason. It doesn't have to be one you agree with. If that guy had enough friends with him to get majority vote on kicking you, sucks to be you, find another group.
    Yeah and blizzard needs to start enforcing their rule about scamming because that is what this falls under. Hand out suspensions to people that do this and it will stop.

First time i hear about this and go put a ticket such people deserved a punishment and that counduct can be spread in the whole community

All you can do is put them on ignore list
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

They way I read it, there's two options here:

1: You didn't already have a better cloak, and thus needed the drop and couldn't have traded the one that dropped even if you wanted. If this is the case, it's easy to communicate - "I can't trade it, highest one I've had drop yet". Done. They can't break the system. (Side note: Even if you have a better item and want this one for a different gearset/offspec, just say the item you're currently wearing is from a world quest; You need to receive the item slot as a drop before it can be traded, WQ items do not count).

2: You had a better cloak and refused to trade an upgrade to someone else in your party in favor of vendor gold, just because you didn't like the person/he was doing bad dps.

Both scenarios makes you out to be either dumb or a dick; In the first one, you don't communicate properly. In the second, you're just being a dick for no real reason. Both scenarios, considering your attempt to kick the mage and then making the dungeon stand still for five minutes, I'd say a kick was well-deserved. This has little to do with it being a dungeon group; It has a lot more to do with your behaviour.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Got kicked from a group as I was lagging because of the DDOS attack as I was looting a quest item off a boss.

People today are so impatient which is just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    They way I read it, there's two options here:

1: You didn't already have a better cloak, and thus needed the drop and couldn't have traded the one that dropped even if you wanted. If this is the case, it's easy to communicate - "I can't trade it, highest one I've had drop yet". Done. They can't break the system. (Side note: Even if you have a better item and want this one for a different gearset/offspec, just say the item you're currently wearing is from a world quest; You need to receive the item slot as a drop before it can be traded, WQ items do not count).

2: You had a better cloak and refused to trade an upgrade to someone else in your party in favor of vendor gold, just because you didn't like the person/he was doing bad dps.

Both scenarios makes you out to be either dumb or a dick; In the first one, you don't communicate properly. In the second, you're just being a dick for no real reason. Both scenarios, considering your attempt to kick the mage and then making the dungeon stand still for five minutes, I'd say a kick was well-deserved. This has little to do with it being a dungeon group; It has a lot more to do with your behaviour.
    we where standing at the last boss and he was threatening to kick me before i get kil/loot tel me why in gods name i should not have stopped pulling
    also he was threatening to kick me before i gave him 1 reply and after the threat i just kept on clearing to the final boss
    so tell me again i was not in my right to try and kick him u self righteous ass

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    This is false.
    actually it is completely true.
    http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/2089201754
    If three or more players group queue with each other it will require an additional vote for them to kick anyone they did not group queue with.
    meaning, if a group of 3 guildies que's, they need a fourth vote to kick. (though i've found not voting kind of bypasses that, i've not voted for a guildie who deserved to be kicked, in a run with 3x from another server, and apparently not voting counts as a nul vote or something, and he was still kicked) -i wanted to be able to say "but i didn't vote yes, wth man why ya get kicked!
    but i also didn't want to click no because he deserved it, was being very vulgar

ehh guilt...but w/e

i agree though, if an idiot is ninja pulling why give them the cloak lol.
    after the vote failed and the mage started whispering you, threatening you.
    i would of put in reason "damned idiot tank" when kicking the mage.
    chances are at least one of his guildies would read reason but not who was being kicked lol (it's worked for me before to break up VERY annoying guild groups)
    Last edited by Christan; 2016-09-11 at 01:41 AM.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Quote Originally Posted by geckomoria View Post
    we where standing at the last boss and he was threatening to kick me before i get kil/loot tel me why in gods name i should not have stopped pulling
    also he was threatening to kick me before i gave him 1 reply and after the threat i just kept on clearing to the final boss
    so tell me again i was not in my right to try and kick him u self righteous ass
    First off, calling me a self-righteous ass is uncalled for. You seem to be angry that I don't take your word for what happened, but anyone with a shred of rational thought won't; we're hearing the story from one side. Of course you're likely going to paint the people you're angry at in the worst light possible, while overlooking any faults you may have had yourself. That's how this works. So, instead of repeating what you've already said and insulting me, why not tell us which of the two scenarios you fit under:

1: Couldn't trade the cloak anyway because it was an upgrade.

2: Could trade cloak but refused to because you didn't like the mage.

It's very black and white, really.

I personally suspect it's #2, considering the way you're behaving right now - but hey, prove me wrong.