Page 71 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm no one even payed attention to my theory :|
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CatPaws32 View Post
    Guys I just found this in Azuna...any relevance?

http: // imgur. com/ UgYWf4I
    Can you post the coordinates? That looks quite interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    I responded 1 or 2 pages before

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    These piles of gold and the orbs and stuff... can we get an aerial shot of the room they're in? Maybe it's a well disguised map and the orbs are map markers?
    Might work but needs to be on ideal scale to match me map. or zone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Posthorny View Post
    Off topic dude could you tell me name of that UI?
    GW2 UI pretty snazzy

Quote Originally Posted by Noyel View Post
    http : //image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/36/1473556267-wowscrnshot-091116-031048.jpg

And what if we use this amulet during the vault ticket, like the gm said "the vault may contains some secrets..."

I mean, it's seems obvious that Griftah are not put back here for nothing ?
    Unless they changed something that amulet is useless, you could get that amulet from the garrison mission in WoD iirc, and it doesn't do anything. Still, worth a shot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kappaklaus View Post

I responded 1 or 2 pages before
    yeah but these gems might as well be connected to azuna. MR shackles! or even the tomb

Quote Originally Posted by EverWoW View Post
    I think you can talk to him even without the vault quest activated.
    Yeah I know. That's why I said "with/without"

next step to finding thunderfury is hire the guys who found kosumoth

Deleted
    yeah but these gems might as well be connected to azuna. MR shackles! or even the tomb
    Or they are just generic gems which are also located in Suramar (indicates genericness)

Quote Originally Posted by serkanlol View Post
    next step to finding thunderfury is hire the guys who found kosumoth
    They were looking for the hippogriff when they found it, not sure that would help us haha.

Because your theory isn't really testable, and has been brought up multiple times. It's too broad and doesn't provide any useful information in attempting to narrow down where to look for the trigger.

The gems corresponding to a map within the layout of the vault has been brought up before too, it's a question of finding a marker within the vault that tells us how to orient the map so that the gems line up with something useful. Unless we can find something that works it's not useful either.

The reason this thread is 70 pages long is precisely because people don't read the whole thing and then keep posting the same ideas over and over again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sintax451 View Post
    They were looking for the hippogriff when they found it, not sure that would help us haha.

Because your theory isn't really testable, and has been brought up multiple times. It's too broad and doesn't provide any useful information in attempting to narrow down where to look for the trigger.

The gems corresponding to a map within the layout of the vault has been brought up before too, it's a question of finding a marker within the vault that tells us how to orient the map so that the gems line up with something useful. Unless we can find something that works it's not useful either.

The reason this thread is 70 pages long is precisely because people don't read the whole thing and then keep posting the same ideas over and over again.
    Couldn't agree more with you and your post

Oh man, Imagine us in like a month when we find out the quest begins by killing a random murloc or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MiseryTheRogue View Post
    Oh man, Imagine us in like a month when we find out the quest begins by killing a random murloc or something.

I've been thinking this in the back of my head since I started hunting for the TF and Assass appearances. So many people are putting such AMAZING AND awesome effort into finding these things, it would be absolutely hilarious to discover it's just a random mob or when it is discovered, that it was the easiest answer ever lol.

But I mean, I hope it's a trip and a half. Some of y'all have had crazy awesome ideas.

Deleted
    Just a wild guess, in the Vault area, behind a cage there is this NPC named Dagg.

Upon interacting with him he says the following "Dagg find da big tresure dis time!"

In one hand he has some crystal and in his other hand a big leaf.

So they might be clues that one half is in Suramar(Crystal in one hand) and the other in Val'sharah( big leaf in the other hand).

I find it peculiar he has a moustache identical to the murloc quest chain in Suramar and a top hat with a monocle hinting at Bradensbook in Val'sharah?

I know this is a big streach but...hey ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ just saying...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kappaklaus View Post
    Dead end - It's for an anchemy quest. Coordinates are 44,52

Only paintings of interest in our vault is PePe and Jarod. the one of land is just a common one. Possibly jarod represents Sin. Or vice versa who knows! the amount of stuff we have debunked and now were grasping at straws. Some of us have even seen thunderaan forming in the clouds and islands that look like dragons were so desperate. We want it too much and need a fresh pair of eyes and minds. Just please for the love of god do not say azsuna, Dwarf holding DF, Dagg, absorbing thunder in stormheim or "its piratey so that works".

Join the discord at https://discord.gg/VEDSJ

over 150 members online and everyone is contributing!

so heres a list of the unkown:

guardian, arcane, shadow, fire, havoc, mistweaver, holy paladin, retribution, survival, feral, balance, frost dk, unholy, assassination, outlaw, elemental, enhancement, affliction, demonology, protection warrior, arms

none of these hidden skins are found, if you think otherwise post proof, armory link with the skin+hidden skin achievment. world bosses/emerald nightmare/nighthold/flying do not count, if they do then every single skin of these specs might aswell be unobtainable right now. and beta stuff especially does not count.

i really dont buy this "no old content" stuff, theres thousands of players from all these specs searching just like we are and no one including us has found ANYTHING that might even be worth checking by any class or spec.

hell even some of the order halls are in the old world, or do you think paladins should completely ignore the plaguelands ?

Deleted
    Btw...what NPC could we use Bribe on that would give us any info. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Zeisokki View Post
    so heres a list of the unkown:

guardian, arcane, shadow, fire, havoc, mistweaver, holy paladin, retribution, survival, feral, balance, frost dk, unholy, assassination, outlaw, elemental, enhancement, affliction, demonology, protection warrior, arms

none of these hidden skins are found, if you think otherwise post proof, armory link with the skin+hidden skin achievment. world bosses/emerald nightmare/nighthold/flying do not count, if they do then every single skin of these specs might aswell be unobtainable right now. and beta stuff especially does not count.

i really dont buy this "no old content" stuff, theres thousands of players from all these specs searching just like we are and no one including us has found ANYTHING that might even be worth checking by any class or spec.

hell even some of the order halls are in the old world, or do you think paladins should completely ignore the plaguelands ?
    I don't know about others but pretty sure Destro locks,Hunters,Resto shamans and sub rogues have it already.

Quote Originally Posted by MiseryTheRogue View Post
    I don't know about others but pretty sure Destro locks,Hunters,Resto shamans and sub rogues have it already.
    none of those specs are even listed, next