Page 73 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The flavor text for the bindings say that the halves were "Intended" for Thunderaan, just worth noting, who else had it out for our wind lord besides Ragnaros?

reddit/r/wow/comments/525r4a/thunderfury_hint/ seems to be on to something, Tried it twice. She seems to disappear after taking the orb and leave you in combat. We might not have been fast enough. Definitly something here.

small note, make the rogue hold the orb and follow the ghost to find her.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwake393 View Post
    read my comment again. They are BASICALLY found, but are not available until the raids / world bosses get released. Did not know the Elemental/Assassin are no longer from Underbelly, but the rest are locked to the Raids/World Bosses.
    I think Assassin definitely has something to do with the 7 day poison from the vendor. /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by sean13128 View Post
    reddit/r/wow/comments/525r4a/thunderfury_hint/ seems to be on to something, Tried it twice. She seems to disappear after taking the orb and leave you in combat. We might not have been fast enough. Definitly something here.

small note, make the rogue hold the orb and follow the ghost to find her.
    its for the Mythic Achievement for Vault of the Wardens.

((Could it be tied to rep in Stormheim maybe? Or Rep in general? Also has any looked to see if any of the original npc from original thunderfury line are in broken shore somewhere now?))

Could the lightning strike locations in Stormheim have anything to do with the hidden appearance? Lightning strikes certain areas in Stormheim repeatedly and there are also wind elementals on one of the mountains. Sorry if this has been brought up before.

Regarding all the GM comments/posts, the guy who got the DH hidden skin from a GM, had it taken away from him by his own request, here is the GM conversation they had.

http://imgur.com/a/KoPK0

Here is the original reddit thread, https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...dden_artifact/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by defias123 View Post
    Some intresting things ive found so far. might be for quests or something?

http: // imgur .com/jTFZfpM(location)

http: // imgur .com/MR9Y7y9 (Found this randomly while trying to use gravity well and glider to get to Highmountain from Stormheim, seems inpossible to reach without something like that)

http: // imgur .com/TTSdd93 (Location)

http: // imgur .com/5WFHHNS (intresting orb)

Sorry if this is usless or posted before or something, just wanted to share incase.
    Looks like an orb looking pearl, I have found several big ass pearl. one being in seabreak isle with a giant murlock and weird beard and non-friendly pirate being hanged. this looks interesting.
    I see dead people and blood in my blades.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladivine View Post
    Looks like an orb looking pearl, I have found several big ass pearl. one being in seabreak isle with a giant murlock and weird beard and non-friendly pirate being hanged. this looks interesting.
    Weird beard or something like that? I killed Him nothing went around whole island pickpocketed everything to no avail

Alright boys not sure if this will help because I have actually read this whole board but I might have missed if someone posted this already, I found Tome of the otherworldly venoms they dropped from the golden chests from lei shen vaults (the scenario you enter when you spend Lei shen vault keys) now the thing is I was wondering if that can come from those boxes why can't the thunderfury skin. you get the keys from turning in a vault ticket and the keys are hanging on the wall.
    (I can't post actual links till I post a few times I guess)

- - - Updated - - -

http: //prnt.sc/ cgmkz7

Quote Originally Posted by Linxryan View Post
    Alright boys not sure if this will help because I have actually read this whole board but I might have missed if someone posted this already, I found Tome of the otherworldly venoms they dropped from the golden chests from lei shen vaults (the scenario you enter when you spend Lei shen vault keys) now the thing is I was wondering if that can come from those boxes why can't the thunderfury skin. you get the keys from turning in a vault ticket and the keys are hanging on the wall.
    (I can't post actual links till I post a few times I guess)

- - - Updated - - -

http: //prnt.sc/ cgmkz7
    that one is the confirmed hidden skin that we have available. Many of us already have that one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rgthreex View Post
    Weird beard or something like that? I killed Him nothing went around whole island pickpocketed everything to no avail
    That one! he is there for something, we just have to find out how to trigger him or his purpose!
    I see dead people and blood in my blades.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladivine View Post
    That one! he is there for something, we just have to find out how to trigger him or his purpose!

Shaw's follower ability maybe?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dialout View Post
    Shaw's follower ability maybe?
    Just went there with Shaw's follower ability, detect, pickpocket, kill, bribe. Nothing.

Shaw's follower ability and detect does nothing, he can't be pickpocketed or looted, and he is immune to bribe.

Deleted
    Hey there,
    i also made a new account to share some thoughts. Some guys was talking about Neltharions hort so i looked up a bit.
    Can this be maybe something?

http: //imgur.com/mu5FoiT

I haven't reached it until now and i gonna try to get it. Its clickable, but i don't know the english name. Maybe something like "stolen goods of the skyhorns"
    Last edited by mmoc038501a6e5; 2016-09-11 at 06:36 AM.

Deleted
    Ok imma summarize this in one big block of text so people actually read it. The TRIGGER for obtaining thunderfury ISNT going to be from TREASURE as THUNDERAAN has only been RETURNED TO THIS PLANE OF EXISTENCE literally 5minutes ago by shamans. Thus searching for treasure and ships and stuff wont trigger anything. LOGICALLY SPEAKING, the TRIGGER for this HAS to be from a NPC (Be it from looting, pickpocketing or interacting) we will find out THUNDERAAN is alive, thus triggering us to find a way to obtain thunderfury. OR we find a way for Thunderaan to CONTACT us, asking for help RETRIEVING the bindings for his protection, so he can help in the war against the burning legion. As ROGUES are good at retrieving things, it would make sense for him to ask us out of any other class.

So I got into Heyman's End in Val'shara. The cave underwater that is blocked by rocks. This is the cave that there are several blown over trees pointing towards from a nearby set of islands.

Once inside, I saw nothing, walked up to a generic looking tent and a pack of underlight murlocs spawned and attacked me, killed them (They tried to run away in fear as they got low health). Then nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonjooce View Post
    Ok imma summarize this in one big block of text so people actually read it. The TRIGGER for obtaining thunderfury ISNT going to be from TREASURE as THUNDERAAN has only been RETURNED TO THIS PLANE OF EXISTENCE literally 5minutes ago by shamans. Thus searching for treasure and ships and stuff wont trigger anything. LOGICALLY SPEAKING, the TRIGGER for this HAS to be from a NPC (Be it from looting, pickpocketing or interacting) we will find out THUNDERAAN is alive, thus triggering us to find a way to obtain thunderfury. OR we find a way for Thunderaan to CONTACT us, asking for help RETRIEVING the bindings for his protection, so he can help in the war against the burning legion. As ROGUES are good at retrieving things, it would make sense for him to ask us out of any other class.
    Made an account to agree with the above and to add that even though it is for Outlaw spec, the appearance itself has NOTHING to do with being an outlaw/pirate. The item "Emancipation of the Winds" seems to imply that we are freeing the winds by either "destroying" the bindings or possibly forcibly making him give up his sword for his "freedom". I think if there is going to be a trigger we're either going to sneak into the shaman class hall or possibly skywall, get summoned by Thunderaan, get asked by someone/something close to/or against Thunderaan to find them, or maybe there is an event that only occurs when a shaman that has completed the story is in your party.

Quote Originally Posted by Osirisofdoom View Post
    So I got into Heyman's End in Val'shara. The cave underwater that is blocked by rocks. This is the cave that there are several blown over trees pointing towards from a nearby set of islands.

Once inside, I saw nothing, walked up to a generic looking tent and a pack of underlight murlocs spawned and attacked me, killed them (They tried to run away in fear as they got low health). Then nothing.
    Should try letting them run and following them.

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumDisco View Post
    Made an account to agree with the above and to add that even though it is for Outlaw spec, the appearance itself has NOTHING to do with being an outlaw/pirate. The item "Emancipation of the Winds" seems to imply that we are freeing the winds by either "destroying" the bindings or possibly forcibly making him give up his sword for his "freedom". I think if there is going to be a trigger we're either going to sneak into the shaman class hall or possibly skywall, get summoned by Thunderaan, get asked by someone/something close to/or against Thunderaan to find them, or maybe there is an event that only occurs when a shaman that has completed the story is in your party.
    I'm inclined to disagree with the part about it being nothing to do with outlaw spec. As outlaws are essentially pirates, wind relation makes sense - they use wind to sail their ships. There are also pretty significant thunderstorms out at sea. I think it's perfectly fitting theme.