Page 74 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pinchbottom View Post
    I'm inclined to disagree with the part about it being nothing to do with outlaw spec. As outlaws are essentially pirates, wind relation makes sense - they use wind to sail their ships. There are also pretty significant thunderstorms out at sea. I think it's perfectly fitting theme.
    Yet it makes no sense with the fact Thunderaan has been alive again for a whole 5minutes and people are expecting to find stuff hidden in shipwrecks and treasures? When the weapon that is our appearance, is literally in Thunderaans hand, which was also reforged literally 5minutes ago aswell? Its not pirate or treasure related.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazygirl View Post
    Hey there,
    i also made a new account to share some thoughts. Some guys was talking about Neltharions hort so i looked up a bit.
    Can this thing maybe something?

http: //imgur.com/mu5FoiT

I haven't reached it until now and i gonna try to get it. Its clickable, but i don't know the english name. Maybe something like "stolen goods of the skyhorns"
    So i have to sleep now. Maybe someone can reach this spot; otherwise i gonna try it by myself when i'm awake.
    Maaaaaaybe this goody have our high praised thunderfury quest in it :c

Quote Originally Posted by pinchbottom View Post
    I'm inclined to disagree with the part about it being nothing to do with outlaw spec. As outlaws are essentially pirates, wind relation makes sense - they use wind to sail their ships. There are also pretty significant thunderstorms out at sea. I think it's perfectly fitting theme.
    I would agree with you except that Neptulon is lore-wise the one that controls the seas and has far more power in the open waters.

What's with this trap door in VH?

Could make sense, same lines of the "wardens having a prison" this is literally a prison (though why they'd want to trap a windlord is beyond me lol

--------------------------
    Hey there,
    i also made a new account to share some thoughts. Some guys was talking about Neltharions hort so i looked up a bit.
    Can this be maybe something?

I haven't reached it until now and i gonna try to get it. Its clickable, but i don't know the english name. Maybe something like "stolen goods of the skyhorns"
    That is just one of the chests that spawns randomly, it's the one to the left just after the waterfall passed the first boss. There's a cave with one of the snails for the Ketchum achieve.

Nothing to see here.

---------------------

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumDisco View Post
    I would agree with you except that Neptulon is lore-wise the one that controls the seas and has far more power in the open waters.
    I was actually just wondering about ol Neptulon, they left a really big cliffhanger there.
    Last edited by Sparklelord; 2016-09-11 at 06:48 AM.

Hey there,
    Can this be maybe something?

That's just another dungeon chest with random stuff in , you click it while falling and it knocks it off to the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by tribbles93 View Post
    That's just another dungeon chest with random stuff in , you click it while falling and it knocks it off to the bottom.
    That's a different chest, see my above post.

Anyone try pickpocketing Lord Ravenholdt?

http://imgur.com/r/wow/vNC2pmG

Possibilities?
    Ex top 20 world Warrior. Now casual.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagittary View Post
    Anyone try pickpocketing Lord Ravenholdt?

http://imgur.com/r/wow/vNC2pmG

Possibilities?
    I think this is implying that Blizzard wrote Lord Ravenholdt instead of "Lord Ravencrest" (the end boss of black rook)

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklelord View Post
    I think this is implying that Blizzard wrote Lord Ravenholdt instead of "Lord Ravencrest" (the end boss of black rook)
    Oh, right. Good point. I'll just go back into my corner. Still may be something to try, pickpocketing Ravencrest, if no one has.
    Ex top 20 world Warrior. Now casual.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagittary View Post
    Oh, right. Good point. I'll just go back into my corner. Still may be something to try, pickpocketing Ravencrest, if no one has.
    Yeah, def worth checking out, wouldn't put it past blizzard to do something like that...or...

Actually I'll check it out now, got some other stuff to do anyways.

Blizz Employee A) "Hey man, nice job hiding Thunderfury, they're having to look really hard!"
    Blizz Employee B) "I didn't hide anything"
    Blizz Employee A) "If you didn't hide it then who did?"
    Blizz Employee B) "I thought C hid it"
    Blizz Employee C) "I didn't hide shiiiiiiiit"

-------------------------

Found these near Shackle's Den:

Last edited by Sparklelord; 2016-09-11 at 07:41 AM.

Hey guys, First time poster here. After looking at the image of the mountain side in the painting, I noticed this red amulet next to it. On my adventures swimming around all of the Broken Isles i came across something that looked similar to the amulet. Sorry cant post a link cause it's my first time.

I found this on the murloc island west of Aszuna. Had to grappling hook my way to the top. It's two gnomes or something holding hands, one has the amulet, one is holding a gun.

Anyone think that these amulets link to each other?

At this point I think people are over complicating things. I bet it's not easy to find but not as hard as some are making it out to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparklelord View Post
    Yeah, def worth checking out, wouldn't put it past blizzard to do something like that...or...

Actually I'll check it out now, got some other stuff to do anyways.

Blizz Employee A) "Hey man, nice job hiding Thunderfury, they're having to look really hard!"
    Blizz Employee B) "I didn't hide anything"
    Blizz Employee A) "If you didn't hide it then who did?"
    Blizz Employee B) "I thought C hid it"
    Blizz Employee C) "I didn't hide shiiiiiiiit"

-------------------------

Found these near Shackle's Den:

This is like the 4th I see. so there are like 3 in azsuna, one in eye of azhara and one in stormheim. but there is no way of interacting with them. the only in is in azuna near withc naga ozjaara(or something like that), I believe wee need to do something before being able to interact with them, just as kosumoth's orbs.
    I see dead people and blood in my blades.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladivine View Post
    This is like the 4th I see. so there are like 3 in azsuna, one in eye of azhara and one in stormheim. but there is no way of interacting with them. the only in is in azuna near withc naga ozjaara(or something like that), I believe wee need to do something before being able to interact with them, just as kosumoth's orbs.
    Could just be some left over "copy pasta" from Vashj'ir

Ugh, the mistery is killing me, I want this skin so bad ):

The theory about talking to Thunderaan with the bindings and 'blackmailing' him is pretty cool tho

The fact that the GM gave the DH dude his hidden artifact skin no questions asked , when the skin didnt drop there anymore shows how actually clueless they are..

Deleted
    It still drops there, you just have to get a prerequisite item first, it's not meant to be as simple as just gliding into him

No one has it , no one knows where it drops

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morween View Post
    The fact that the GM gave the DH dude his hidden artifact skin no questions asked , when the skin didnt drop there anymore shows how actually clueless they are..
    It's a vast game, they can't realistically be up to date on everything, which is probably why more and more they start to go with the option of doing nothing when it's unclear.

Just following up on that trapdoor in Violet Hold:

Not sure if you can see it there but I was clipping the group with the camera and there is definitely a tunnel there with what looks like a box.

Probably nothing to do with Thunderfury but def weird. What is it?

----------------------------------

edit: Death Knight class hall outside of Broken Shore, right?
    Last edited by Sparklelord; 2016-09-11 at 09:57 AM.